Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Mastergreeny
v3.1 is now online!

I'm at a hotel tonight for work and there internet sucks so bad LOL. Its gonna take 20 mins to download when its normally like 5 from my house!

Dude i Must say i was lil debating on making the change to neo but this thing is sick bro great work like always at the same time the new update for rom is off the hook it makes everything so much better. once again my friend ur the best. :)

Edited by Jmak512

Guest Mastergreeny

Looks like you have to apply the new contact change before you add any contacts. I tried it with contacts already on phone and it makes it so it will not boot. So I had to Hard reset.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but has anyone tried this on the i900?

these roms are for i910 ONLY!! flashing an i900 can cause undesired results!!

at the top of the forum you will see the section you are in is i910 Specific Omnia ROM discussion.

there is an i900 forum here: http://www.modaco.com/category/368/i900-ge...rom-discussion/

Guest WolfpackInCO

Looks great Bgill. One question - if I wanted at some point to revert to the normal Titanium, will installing BW_Original_Titanium Cab over this do that for me?

this rom really did turn out to be smooth and fast, the font on the clock is perfect. I was able to re-create the same problem as before with the smaller menus but to bring it back to 6.5 style I just selected a different theme and it changed back.

Guest Rob Storm

Brian, love the 3.1 ROM! on thing I see is on the clock plugin, when I have my wireless on the notification is skewered between the date and time in portrait mode.

Guest garbageguts

Installed rom v3.1. Everything is great! One confusion - Wireless connection sits there forever trying to find all the wifi routers that are in my neighborhood. Even if I wait for 15 minutes it is still processing. Therefore, I can't set up a wifi connection. Any thoughts?

i been doing a couple of testing with the rom as its a really finger friendly dope rom only two issues i notice when u receive emails the normal icon comes out the white one and at the same time for the pictures that u carry on ur phone a big white square comes out next to the picture will post up some pics in a bit but other than that great rom

ok my friend got the pictures. one is the one for the email icons and the other one is for the white square it also happens with the sms icon as well no pic on that one im mobile right now haha

sshot000.bmp

sshot003.bmp

Edited by Jmak512

i been doing a couple of testing with the rom as its a really finger friendly dope rom only two issues i notice when u receive emails the normal icon comes out the white one and at the same time for the pictures that u carry on ur phone a big white square comes out next to the picture will post up some pics in a bit but other than that great rom

yeah post pics so i know where to go in the cpr to fix! thanks guys, ill be at work all day but i have 3 new WM dialers for you guys to check out and ill make those cpr edits as well!!!

good work on this one.

for some reason when i get a new email or text the icon doesn't reflect the new message, it only shows up in the links?

any way to get the multi clock working that shows the weather & current appointment?