Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest semmtexx

Sorry to sak this again but I have read the last couple pages and no answer. Is the a cab to go back to the plain jane white taskbar icons? Thanks! Keep up the good work BG, this latest rom rocks!!!!

Sorry to sak this again but I have read the last couple pages and no answer. Is the a cab to go back to the plain jane white taskbar icons? Thanks! Keep up the good work BG, this latest rom rocks!!!!

sorry going back to the stock task break the rom!

I know that EZInput in included in this ROM. Does EZInput support XT9?

Thx.

no it does not but the Samsung keyboard that is included with this rom does!

Guest bluematrix64

Has anyone been able to successfully get the radar map screen to work on the weather panel?? All I get is the maroon colored globe, won't open up, just sits there. I have set up the radar for my area and nuthin... suggestions?

Guest Jmak512

Hey bgill are u making an update on the rom with all the fixes that we all have pointed out just ready to flash instead of cabing or we should just wait for the next release. thanks for the time u put into all this bro. ur the man!!! :P :D

By the way did we ever get a fix for these white squares

MasterGreeny thanks for the fix for the email it works great now man!! :)

sshot000.bmp

sshot001.bmp

Edited by Jmak512

Guest monsterpt
Hey bgill are u making an update on the rom with all the fixes that we all have pointed out just ready to flash instead of cabing or we should just wait for the next release. thanks for the time u put into all this bro. ur the man!!! :P :D

I have that problem too. It doesnt happen when I use the arrow buttons to move from pic to pic. Only when I swipe to move.

Jmak, where did you get a picture of my wife??? I told her to stop posting all over the internet, too many sickos out there... LOL!

Guest Terminalx

Is there anyway to change the volume screen? Without the scrollbars it looks really ugly - there used to be one that looked like a dial which was slick but I dunno how to get it or if it can be added later...

Guest Mastergreeny

Your Welcome

Guest Grassguy
i got 2 questions....im not familiar with this type of layout or even titanium so editing this is kinda foreign to me....im hoping someone can help... i am trying to get the sms to load up Vito SMS instead of the winmo default sms and im trying to change the opera panel launch the opera 9.7 beta...also if someone can point me to where i can learn tips and tricks when dealing with editing panels i would really appreciate it thanks.

I edited the mortscript to get opera 9.7 to work with the panel I'll post it when I get a chance in on my phone.

Guest Grassguy
i got 2 questions....im not familiar with this type of layout or even titanium so editing this is kinda foreign to me....im hoping someone can help... i am trying to get the sms to load up Vito SMS instead of the winmo default sms and im trying to change the opera panel launch the opera 9.7 beta...also if someone can point me to where i can learn tips and tricks when dealing with editing panels i would really appreciate it thanks.

Ok, here is the fix to get the opera panel to go to opera 9.7. I posted this at PPCGeeks. Just follow the link.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1...amp;postcount=5

sorry guys my gf thought it would be cool to spill her soda on my cpu so my motherboard is fried along with my kitchen :) bit luckily i had everything backed up i just have to transfer to my laptop and get things running again. MG provided a great cab that would have pretty much what i would have relased minus a few things but that should tie you over for a bit!!!! grrrrrrrr women

Guest monsterpt

Here is the cab for CManila. I have been through it but I think I remember reading the color_codechec needed to be edited. It looks great, I just cant get it to fully work.

can u upload the cab for cmanilla??

thanks!!!:)

Here is the cab for CManila. I have been through it but I think I remember reading the color_codechec needed to be edited. It looks great, I just cant get it to fully work.

unfortunately this doesn't work very well, many errors, it would be great to get this working with this rom.

Guest dah97765
sorry guys my gf thought it would be cool to spill her soda on my cpu so my motherboard is fried along with my kitchen :) bit luckily i had everything backed up i just have to transfer to my laptop and get things running again. MG provided a great cab that would have pretty much what i would have relased minus a few things but that should tie you over for a bit!!!! grrrrrrrr women

oh man. Thats heartbreaking to hear. I've had a motherboard and HD go due to accidents like that...terrible :/

Guest jpenman
Ok, here is the fix to get the opera panel to go to opera 9.7. I posted this at PPCGeeks. Just follow the link.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1...amp;postcount=5

thanks that works perfect....now do you or anyone know how to change SMS to get to Vito Sms?

Oh and Mastergreeny i cant get your email fix to work...i put it on my omnia and it wont open with anything...

Guest veritas-truth

Damn, that sucks. Yay back ups! I'm lovin this rom, but I was wondering if the alarm application that came with the omnia will work on this ROM, and if so, does anyone have a cab for it? I really liked the fact I could have as many alarms as I wanted. If that clock doesn't work is there another one that might? I've been searching around frewarepocketpc.net but haven't found one.

Guest jezze boi
Damn, that sucks. Yay back ups! I'm lovin this rom, but I was wondering if the alarm application that came with the omnia will work on this ROM, and if so, does anyone have a cab for it? I really liked the fact I could have as many alarms as I wanted. If that clock doesn't work is there another one that might? I've been searching around frewarepocketpc.net but haven't found one.

have you tried g-alarm?

really nice and i prefer it over the omnia's alarm app

galarm_151.cab

Guest ely_az

I installed the Mastergreeny vs cab from post 3 and it messed up my clock. Has anyone else seen this. I think it is just too big and at 4 digit times of the day it goes off the screen? I did not back up and don't know how to go back. Otherwise I am loving this ROM great work.

post-264280-1254591596_thumb.png

Guest veritas-truth
have you tried g-alarm?

really nice and i prefer it over the omnia's alarm app

Thank you, I'm going to try it now... I also just found one called touch alarm; it's ok, but you can't rename alarms. If you want to try that one as well here it is

touch_alarm.cab

Edited by veritas-truth