Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest DirtySanchez
Please post cabs of panels you want working. and ill try to edit it them the best I can

BG

I love the new version its runs so smooth i made a iphone user jealous of my Omnia on the golf course yesterday cause i could find the scores to the games faster then he could.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=4118320 here is blazingwolf's CMultiClock so far it works well with your rom i had a question:

when i install this .cab it once again works just fine but the icon for the Home is changed to the House icon & when its not selected it greys out like blazingwolf has the rest of his skin, i would like to set it back to your icon or maybe change it to another i have found.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524979

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=534553

This is the main page for Neo the last pic shows GPrograms I have tried to make this work but it wont show on the home even when its selected in CHomeEditor i would like to get this to work.

on a side note have you looked at this as an addon for a larger icon based iphoneish interface not to replace Neo but to add to it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508429

this uses to run as a home plugin to replace the m2d, Titanium, and others, but now runs like an app where u can switch between the Neo interface to the iphone today and back and forth with out changeing the today settings. Just a though (O and NO im in no way a Apple fan boy I dont want an iphone or do i care about Apple in any way but i cant over look a nice user interface, Also i think this is better than Winterface)

Edited by DirtySanchez

Guest Grassguy
Please post cabs of panels you want working. and ill try to edit it them the best I can

Hey Bgill, the Chomefavs panel is the Internet Explorer panel that comes with titanium. I figured out how to edit the opera9.mscr to change the Opera panel to IE. I used it for a couple hours and decided to go back to opera, if anyone wants the change's let me know and I'll upload them, I also edited the CPR to change the "O" to IE. Thanks for your response though!

Guest Cyclonewoody
Per a few peoples request here is the updated cab file to install clock with background. This also includes all the updates to the CPR so far.

Install cab and soft reset

post-552026-1254546917_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254546931_thumb.png

Alpha_3.1_Clock_With_Background_all_updates.cab

Any chance of getting this cab with the no bg clock?? Love this ROM!!!

Edited by Cyclonewoody

ok I have some free time tonight after work I will go through this thread and organize everything and also update the rom! Make a System panel Cab to load up! thanks for bearing with me this past weekend! I think my GF dumped the soda on my cpu on purpose!! It was sabatoge! I think she was feeling neglected!! So i bought here two new purses ans some shoes! She is better now LOL!!!!!!!

Guest kdkinc

I have SPB Backup on my PC and phone.

If I do a backup of my current BG+ plus Rom ( "plus" all the people that added to this great Rom)

can I then try another Rom for awhile, then revert back to the BG+ plus Rom and not have to do a complete set up using the SPB back up like its a new Rom?

MG can you do me a favor and Post your latest CPR fixes i got lost and im not sure whats what anymore since I had to switch all my stuff to my laptop! Thanks in advance!!!

Guest popsinger
How does one edit the widgets on the home screen? Is that the CHome stuff, because my CHome Editor doesn't do anything to it. I try adding and removing stuff in Chome Editor, but the home screen stays the same.

you have to save your changes everytime you make a change or remove an item. the save function is on the right side the same as when you want to change the order of items (move up or down), you have to click save afterwards or it won't stick.

Guest arirang
ok I have some free time tonight after work I will go through this thread and organize everything and also update the rom! Make a System panel Cab to load up! thanks for bearing with me this past weekend! I think my GF dumped the soda on my cpu on purpose!! It was sabatoge! I think she was feeling neglected!! So i bought here two new purses ans some shoes! She is better now LOL!!!!!!!

that is the oldest play in the book. i pay mine off with mexican martinis. how do they get away with that?!

Guest DirtySanchez
Has anyone been able to get the new s2p panel to work? The buttons don't do anything. :)

I think this might have something to do with it but im not totally sure

You have to have GPrograms installed. I didn't include the extra plugins in the CAB, just the layouts in the CPR's. Also, it need to be added to the ExtensibilityXML Plugins order list. Than all you "should" have to do is refresh CHome. You can use CHome Editor by Showaco to add GPrograms. As for the Icons on the left, you'd have to edit the cpr's. All those images are hard enbedded. The best thing is if the plugin exists, just replace the existing Icons being used. This will update the icon to what you want without any CPR editing. I had to Hard Enbed them to make them display properly & not have plugins like ATFavpeopl delete the Icon Reg.

"He was responding to Ggill's question"

BTW, CMultiClock Buttons do NOT work in the newer 6.5.1 Builds with the new GUI. The Buttons are controlled by a script looking for a specific X/Y Pixel. This pixel color has been moved to a different X/Y position because of the larger SoftKey Bar, working on a workaround not using scripts & using JMLPanex instead. It'll be a while before the next release. I just got a Touch Pro 2 & have a lot of work to get my personal stuff converted from QVGA to WVGA. Plus, I'm working on porting the new MyFaves App from the TP2 & Dash 3G.

It doesn't work on new build. The screen is shifted up 9 pixels aproximately, screw up the color code checker script. It looks for a specific color at a specific pixel. Since the new UI has a larger SoftKey Bar, The color i'ts looking for has move. Ask plugin developer for help or edit the Y value in the plugin's script.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...553&page=21

Once again not sure but may have something to do with it

Edited by DirtySanchez

Guest DirtySanchez

Ya mt wife is not that dumb to destroy my rig she knows that if she trashes mine i will just take her's (I built for her) away.

ya shoes & purses seems like a universal thing.

Guest DirtySanchez
How do they get away with that?!

Cause they have something we want, maybe not all the time but eventually we come back looking for more like a crack head to a dealer.

Guest Mastergreeny
MG can you do me a favor and Post your latest CPR fixes i got lost and im not sure whats what anymore since I had to switch all my stuff to my laptop! Thanks in advance!!!

Here are the 2 latest files for Clock with BG and Clock without BG.

Alpha_3.1_Clock_With_Background_all_updates.cab

Alpha_3.1_Clock_Without_Background_all_updates.cab

Guest JDMjdawg
are you using any kind of backup software to get you programs and settings up after flash?

Using SPB Backup for settings, contacts etc...

The rest of my cabs go into the XDA_UC => SD folders

I stopped using the XDA_UC and installed the cabs manually because some of the CAB's were hanging during install.

I formatted my SD card thinking that some of the files/cabs were corrupted.

I'm stumped so I'm just going to use Skyfire, it's actually a lot nicer IMO :)

Guest bluematrix64

Wow, you got off easy! :)

Guest jpenman
I dont use Vito but ill look into it for you and see what I come up with......Sorry for the absence lately but Family comes first!

thanks alot man...and you never need to apologize for an absence especially if it deals with family...we all owe you for making our omnia's look and run amazing!

Guest Mastergreeny
So the current version 3.1 is actually an updated version 3.1? Why not call it 3.12?

I dont think it has been updated yet, not sure what you mean?

Guest Mastergreeny

Hey Bgill

I sent you a PM about this but I figured I would just post it. Here is a pic of some changes I made to the locking screen in portrait.

Here is a pic and a cpr.

post-552026-1254814129_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254814228_thumb.png

Cab file will be posted soon!!

LS_LockScene_240x400.rar

Edited by Mastergreeny

Hey Bgill

I sent you a PM about this but I figured I would just post it. Here is a pic of some changes I made to the locking screen in portrait.

Here is a pic and a cpr.

post-552026-1254814129_thumb.pngpost-552026-1254814228_thumb.png

LS_LockScene_240x400.rar

ahh very nice!!! my inbox is crazy full! I dont check it that much!! do you have MSN???