Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest Jmak512
i just installed this ROM. great work OP. can someone tell me how to enable auto-rotation on this?

Ur going to settings, system and then Rotation and then u can set it as sentinve as u like or even animation everything now if u go to phone setting buttons u can have a button been set sou do it manually

Im still hurt with no 23064 update for this Rom :) but its for the best of our cooks

I know some of u guys still know how to edit the CPr's and everything any way we can fix so the yr also shows up on the date

look a few posts up I posted the fix!

Bgill, thanks for all the ROM work. I sent you a paypal donation - hope it's an appropriate amount. :)

Thanks! Ted Its People Like you that ill miss the most! Always supporting the Cause!!

I cant wait when should we be expecting this awesome work guys... again is there any way to get text notification or confirmation that the text was sent I know it used to have that in the old winmo does 6.5 have that option?

Guest Jmak512

Dude i know u had an ace under ur sleeve if ur going out go out with a bang!! =) 23064 any word on the taskbar seems for some odd reason is only the text and email notification that dont work everything else works even mms

ok Version 55 is now online This is final!!!! unless there is some major bug! I have stopped all development! That doesnt mean that you guys cant continue!! Love you all (not in a gay way)

Bgill55 Out!!!!

awesome bgill one last question does this update include every single update up till this point including all cpr etc?

all except the Cmaniila menu stuff! but you can add that stuff on top without a hitch

Guest RwP1138

2066534321_709117c880_o.jpg

Without Getting all chic movie

I just want to say thanks for being a

friend and for making my life with

my phone that much better

thanks a lot man you deserve the break

snoffind_tv.jpg

VAYA CON DIOS bRAH

Thanks Bgill, for all your hard work and the great ROM's you create.

I am not a regular here, but recognize you as one of best cooks in the boards.

ROM cooking takes a lot of time and work, something many don't understand.

Thanks again, and hope you will be back in the not too distant future...

Guest flnfrmn

How do you get the time numbers a little smaller so it doesn't look like the screen I uploaded?

How do you get the screen to lock when on a call? I tried the advanced config way without any luck. Any guesses?

post-534669-1255236149_thumb.png

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest mnstrchmst

Love the your latest version...but...is there a cab or something where I can install showcase as the task manager???

...if you did post this earlier, I'm sorry for not going through the previous pages.

mnstrchm

Edited by mnstrchmst

Guest mnstrchmst
Hey guys and gals

I edited the cpr to get all of the notification's to line up

3998860140_af937384ba_m.jpg3998099601_f968cb4715_m.jpg3998099881_00698807a0_m.jpg

3998861056_170a40b257_m.jpg3998861416_4694df9bee_m.jpg

Just overwrite in \windows\

I try to overwrite it and it tells me that I don't have permission. I right click the file to change it from read-only and it won't let me...

What haven't I done to "get" permission?

Guest Mastergreeny
How do you get the time numbers a little smaller so it doesn't look like the screen I uploaded?

How do you get the screen to lock when on a call? I tried the advanced config way without any luck. Any guesses?

The width value in the cpr value needs increased...I never use 24 hour time so didnt notice it was too small...If you change to 12 it will work just fine. If you cant figure it out let me know and I can change it for you.

Guest midiwriter
Love the your latest version...but...is there a cab or something where I can install showcase as the task manager???

...if you did post this earlier, I'm sorry for not going through the previous pages.

mnstrchm

This will also align the icons in Resco Explorer, as well as make 'x' buttons actually close programs (if it isn't already cooked in this rom).

e_Natives_Technology_ShowcaseSuite_1.1.0_Omnia.cab