Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest midiwriter

Bgill I want to personally thank you not only for all the hard work you did in your kitchen but for your ongoing patience and support making sure we all had perfectly working little machines. I learned a lot from this project of yours and I thank you!

Edited by midiwriter

Bgill I want to personally thank you not only for all the hard work you did in your kitchen but for your ongoing patience and support making sure we all had perfectly working little machines. I learned a lot from this project of yours and I thank you!

My Pleasure Midi! You have been with me from the Start! good times!!

Guest dopeness
This will also align the icons in Resco Explorer, as well as make 'x' buttons actually close programs (if it isn't already cooked in this rom).

This fix does not seem to appear to wok on the Resco Pic viewer - or at least mine. Is this the case for you as well (if you have that particular product)?

Guest flnfrmn
The width value in the cpr value needs increased...I never use 24 hour time so didnt notice it was too small...If you change to 12 it will work just fine. If you cant figure it out let me know and I can change it for you.

I do not know which cpr value needs increased. Thanks for your help!

I do not know which cpr value needs increased. Thanks for your help!

Morning MG!

I would greatly appreciate a modified *.cpr file to adapt the panel to 24 hour format.

thx

Guest unconfuse

I've been very happy using this ROM. Thanks for all your hard work. Since I'm sure this won't be my last flash, how can I use some of your customizations elsewhere? Now that I've come to love that scrollbar and flower - I don't want to let it go! Does EzInput keyb still need to be cooked in?

Custom WM dialer, Phone Alert Scene, Call scene, Widows Flower, Default Buttons, Scroll Bar, Menus

Guest Jmak512

Great RoM bgill always big fan of ur work keep us updated on what other phones u might think of getting or what u are going to leanning on after all this. Seems only thing we need to wait on might be for the taskbad but i know Radd is working on his RoM so lets see what we do for the taskbar but like always great work.

Great RoM bgill always big fan of ur work keep us updated on what other phones u might think of getting or what u are going to leanning on after all this. Seems only thing we need to wait on might be for the taskbad but i know Radd is working on his RoM so lets see what we do for the taskbar but like always great work.

kinda leaning toward the Omnia II

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey BGill don't know if anyone else has noticed but the MMS, Email, and Text Message Notification on Top Taskbar is the Stock White anyway to fix this the call notification is that of Gradd Taskbar and so are the other Icons.

Hey BGill don't know if anyone else has noticed but the MMS, Email, and Text Message Notification on Top Taskbar is the Stock White anyway to fix this the call notification is that of Gradd Taskbar and so are the other Icons.

yeah it looks Like MS change the taskbar once again, this means I would have to do a complete DLL edit again and I just cant roight now I might just the Stock one back and call it good! havent decided yet!

Guest tampaboy1984
yeah it looks Like MS change the taskbar once again, this means I would have to do a complete DLL edit again and I just cant roight now I might just the Stock one back and call it good! havent decided yet!

Ok. I Like Gradd Dusk Style 2 Loading Icon (the Square Box with 4 Smaller Squares that are black n grey) better than the Long Bar and also I just flashed v55 and the bottom taskbar is red when i change to Rock and Republic??

Guest tampaboy1984

Tryin to figure out why there is a Media Panel and a MMS Panel here... arent they the same thing??

screen03i.png

screen04x.png

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest tampaboy1984
Hey guys and gals

I edited the cpr to get all of the notification's to line up

Just overwrite in \windows\

Hey Grassguy I installed this and this looks great except for Text Message Panel and the Email Panel both Overlap Text, my guess is MMS does it to but here's pics of Text and Email so far. Also is there anyway to make the Picture Bigger in all panels, Pretty Please. Thanx a Million!!

Text

screen01a.png

Email

screen02i.png

Also for some reason my Voicemail Panel is just a X Icon I'm guessin the the pic file is missing for the icon, any quick fix for this??

screen05e.png

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest jrc_law

Ok. I Like Gradd Dusk Style 2 Loading Icon (the Square Box with 4 Smaller Squares that are black n grey) better than the Long Bar and also I just flashed v55 and the bottom taskbar is red when i change to Rock and Republic??

Please help! I'm an old guy and a little confused. I flashed ROM two weeks ago. It's awsome, but I came by today to see if there were updates, but I cannot tell what ROM I have. When I check Version of ROM I have the following, which I can't seem to match up to versions in the forum.

My ROM: CF03.20961

Hopefully this is not an obvious question. My Omnia has a minor off-coloration in a small section of the scrren. Customer Service suggested I take to the store to show them. I hate to flash back to CF03 to show them only to reload ths ROM only to fash back to CF03 again when I get a replacement sent to me. Is it really neccesary to flash back to CF03 to show them the obvious hardware problem in the store? What do you think?

Thx.

as Tampaboy mentioned a few posts earlier, the Voicemail panel icon shows a big X. Any ideas?

thx

opps I named it wrong it says email I meant Voice Mail! That cab will fix the Voice mail missing icon!!! :)

Edited by bga7x

opps I named it wrong it says email I meant Voice Mail! That cab will fix the Voice mail missing icon!!! :)

Thanks for one of the best ROMs from the Omnia cooks.

Guest Grassguy

Ok, what do ya think?

4003358706_dc20f4f627_m.jpg

Unzip,

Put the folder \Omnia\ in root drive (like the neo folder is)

overwrite the cpr in \Windows\

I only changed what's seen, if you want something else let me know and I'll give it a whorl.

NeoOmnia.zip

Edited by Grassguy