Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

slightly off topic...is anyone using spb mobile shell 3.5?

for some reason i cant get the bottom of 6.5 to go away when spb launches. it covers the carousel!

Guest Redmanll34
No that part is working ok...The Text and Email Panels do not show a notice like the old ones used to when you receive new messages. At least I think they used to have something that shows a notice. :)

Gotcha! I'll look through the cpr tonight, see if i can find anything

I really like the look of the Neo ROM but I'm having a problem with Titanium Weather. The SK2URL links are not showing up for MSN weather, Titanium Radar or GPS Weather Radar. The Contacts link is always in the SK2 spot.

Any ideas?

Guest Mastergreeny
ok sorry im home now!!! where are we at??? any major drama I need to look at??? dont feel like reading can someone paraphrase any issues!

I posted the cprs to fix the clock and wifi The only other thing is the notifications for the individual panels dont seem to be working with the new icons. Work on the main link panel but not on like email, text, etc. panels

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Redmanll34
No that part is working ok...The Text and Email Panels do not show a notice like the old ones used to when you receive new messages. At least I think they used to have something that shows a notice. :)

I don't think neo ever did...... Not the reg ctext, cemail I remember thinking this when we first switched. If you think about it, reg titanium would but that had the whole panel, neo never showed nething and I'd be willing to out old cprs in to prove it.

Maybe i'm just crazy but I really don't think this ever was like this..

Tomass

I posted the cprs to fix the clock and wifi The only other thing is the notifications for the individual panels dont seem to be working with the new icons. Work on the main link panel but not on like email, text, etc. panels

wait where arent they working im not following

Guest Redmanll34

the main panels for txt, emails, so ctxt and cemail. Like i said I never thought they did this, other then in titanium

Guest Mastergreeny

Maybe it has never had a notice on those panels...I'm not even sure now :) Others were talking about them missing so I was thinking that they had them but I think Red might be right that they never had an notice to start with.

Edited by Mastergreeny

the main panels for txt, emails, so ctxt and cemail. Like i said I never thought they did this, other then in titanium

I think you are right but ill look into it!

as promised here are some dialers if you guys want! Thanks to Techmaster for these!

Transparent Buttons

post-502174-1254367138_thumb.png

WM_Dialer_Transparent_buttons_bgill55.cab

Blue Buttons

post-502174-1254367222_thumb.png

WM_Dialer_blue_buttons_bgill55.cab

I also have the Black Glossy one thats noramlly in my roms if any one wants! Install to device memory and soft reset!!!

Guest flnfrmn

as promised here are some dialers if you guys want! Thanks to Techmaster for these!

Transparent Buttons

Blue Buttons

I also have the Black Glossy one thats noramlly in my roms if any one wants! Install to device memory and soft reset!!!

How did you get the scroll bar to disappear? Mine still has the scroll bar with your newest rom. You know the verticle one on the right side that goes from top to bottom and covers the last number I'm trying to dial?

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest Grassguy
OHHHH and Grassguy is that background an ultra sound pic? hard to tell if so congrats, if not im gonna feel like a dumbass!!

It sure is! 5 more weeks! :)

There is no cab for taskanium. I do however have a zip from Blazingwolf for his neo, it works for this one also. Simply extract the file (Taskanium) to \Program Files\, then go to \Program Files\Taskanium\ and click on taskaniuminstall.lnk. Here is the file

BW_Neo_Taskanium.zip

Guest Grassguy
How did you get the scroll bar to disappear? Mine still has the scroll bar with your newest rom. You know the verticle one on the right side that goes from top to bottom and covers the last number I'm trying to dial?

These are skins for the WinMo dialer, the one that has the scroll bar is the Samsung dialer. You'll need to go into advanced config and make the scroll bars "0" for the sammy dialer to work.

Guest flnfrmn
These are skins for the WinMo dialer, the one that has the scroll bar is the Samsung dialer. You'll need to go into advanced config and make the scroll bars "0" for the sammy dialer to work.

But will that get rid of all scroll bars or just the one on the dialer? And, where do I go in advanced config to change this?

Nevermind...figured it out. Thank you for the help!

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest Grassguy
But will that get rid of all scroll bars or just the one on the dialer? And, where do I go in advanced config to change this?

It will get rid of all of them. With kinetic scrolling, who cares! Go to advanced config, go to User Interface, Vertical scrollbar width (change to 0), Vertical scroll arrow height (change to 0), Horizonal scrollbar height (change to 0), and Horizontal scroll arrow width (change to 0), click done. It will ask to soft reset, click yes.

Edited by Grassguy

Samsung Dialer will have the scroll bar no matter what I dont use it so i havent really looked at it! WM should be your default dialer by default so you have had to change it somewhere along the way!

But to switch to the WM dialer go to advance congfig from the start menu go to the picture of the phone and says phone by it the first option when you open the phone area is what you want to look at. you want to make sure that phone skin is disabled if it isnt disable it then hit done and soft reset!

Guest bluedevil

let me ask what is a dumb question... when using the new interface, shouldn't I be able to launch Opera from one of the imported favorites? When I click now, it doesn't do anything. The same is true, for that matter, when it comes to selecting the radar image piece of the weather widget.

I had some issues with it hanging during the install, might this be the source of my trouble?

Edited by bluedevil

let me ask what is a dumb question... when using the new interface, shouldn't I be able to launch Opera from one of the imported favorites? When I click now, it doesn't do anything. The same is true, for that matter, when it comes to selecting the radar image piece of the weather widget.

I had some issues with it hanging during the install, might this be the source of my trouble?

your clicking the opera logo on the left right? when you scroll to the link you want hit the opera logo on the left to activate that link!

Guest bluedevil
your clicking the opera logo on the left right? when you scroll to the link you want hit the opera logo on the left to activate that link!

that's what I'm doing, but I'm not getting anything of a response and now after testing it, none of widgets are operating in that fashion. The only thing that works is to use the softkey on the taskbar.

I'll reload in the morning, but this is really nice. I don't know what I would do if I had to live with the stock ROM. Excellent job!

Guest techmaster7545

Transparent Buttons

Blue Buttons

the bg didnt turn out the way i thought it wld ill have to test it on my phone first from now on

Guest Mastergreeny
not bad how is the visibility of the small text?

I could probably get it pretty good if I put a little time in correcting some of the formatting issues in the cpr. There are parts of it that don't match the rest just right.

post-552026-1254371699_thumb.png

It sure is! 5 more weeks! :)

There is no cab for taskanium. I do however have a zip from Blazingwolf for his neo, it works for this one also. Simply extract the file (Taskanium) to \Program Files\, then go to \Program Files\Taskanium\ and click on taskaniuminstall.lnk. Here is the file

im gonna change the .plg file in this and the icon to flow with this theme and re-upload this!!!

the bg didnt turn out the way i thought it wld ill have to test it on my phone first from now on

good rule of thumb i guess! lol Thanks for these! Your Avatar freaks me out!!