Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Ok, what do ya think?

4003358706_dc20f4f627_m.jpg

Unzip,

Put the folder \Omnia\ in root drive (like the neo folder is)

overwrite the cpr in \Windows\

I only changed what's seen, if you want something else let me know and I'll give it a whorl.

Where do I find the files for this? I like :)

All the files are attached, just unzip them and out the folder in the main memory and put the cpr in windows

Grassguy I think you forgot to attach the Files! :)

Guest Tedwerd

Bgill, you will be missed! I havn't been on here in a few days and I log on to find this! your departure. I dunno what we will do without you. Thanks for making my phone tight and letting me have more control on the look and feel! you are the MAN!

Guest jlc0005
Ok, what do ya think?

Unzip,

I only changed what's seen, if you want something else let me know and I'll give it a whorl.

I love the Omnia style icons! Great job!

Guest mikentammy610

Ok, been flashing for a long time but I am brain dead today...

How do you change the text on the clock from home service to a custom name??

Thanks,

NEVERMIND.... FINALLY FOUND THE SEARCH....LOLOLOL

Edited by mikentammy610

Guest Grassguy

So I'm getting a new omnia tomorrow. If there is an interest I can pull all the sammy icons before I flash so I can clean up the icons and add some more stuff. Is there any interest in omnia-izing this theme?

kinda leaning toward the Omnia II

even though its rumored to have a sucky resistive screen! and that touchwiz crap is crap!

do us a favor and choose a verizon phone...of a different flavor :)

we are following u...but...im leaning toward htc.

im actually holding out to the LEO drops but i will be getting a new phone in the next few months through my insurance so...im sure they will be giving me either a imagio (which is wack but i`ll take it until the leo drops) or one of the other HTC devices.

if they give me the omnia II...i`ll deal with it.

i mean it does have that 800mhz and the amoled...

but even that sucks in direct sunlight!

the reviews for it suck. but its just a...stop gap :(

Is there an easy way to switch back to a previos task without going back to the Home screen or 'X' out till you get there. I guess you could assign Task manager in this ROM to a key and us 'Switch To', but I was wondering if there is an easier faster way or another task manager that makes it easier?

Thanks.

Guest derrickwhitt

Is there a way to have the original battery indicator, sound/vibrate, signal strength turned back on or enabled? With the update to v55 ROM, I noticed the EV or 1X is back to its original "look".

thanks all!

Guest sbpetro
Ok, what do ya think?

Unzip,

Love the Omnia icon look. The only issue I noticed is that the message overlaps the sender name when a new message comes in. I think the spacing is off or not present in the CHome screen.

Guest Grassguy
Love the Omnia icon look. The only issue I noticed is that the message overlaps the sender name when a new message comes in. I think the spacing is off or not present in the CHome screen.

yeah that's an issue I'm working on may have to go back to the way it was

Guest Grassguy

Yeah, the app is called BTToggle, google it!

It routes all sound to the BT headset. Sound quality may suffer though. All my headsets are A2DP, so I can't verify for sure.

Edited by Grassguy

i read the last few pages and saw the email fix cab. are there any other cabs i need to search for?

also it may be a sweet idea to toss the email fix and any other necessary fixes into post 1 under the dload or something

thanks again for the awesome work and the release

Guest leland_jr

Any way to change the unlock and startup animation to something a bit more "professional"? Like the ROM, button hardmaps are very handy, love the keyboard (esp. if there is a version that goes full landscape), but def. want to be a bit more professional about that look for when I hand a coworker my phone.

^ as an old-f*rt, who occasionally has others use my phone in business, I second that. Would prefer very plain start up and screen backgrounds, instead of the skull and bones and swirling stuff.

But I also second that I really love the builds and appreciate all of the hard work that has obviously gone into this.

Guest Grassguy

Ok, here's the fix

Can't get it right, the text identifiers are shared for certian things so this is as close as i can get it.

Titanium_240x400.zip

Guest Grassguy

How often are you guys turning off your phones? Mine is on all the time and i only see the animations when I soft reset? I guess I just don't understand why the startup animations need to be customized.

Guest Grassguy
^ as an old-f*rt, who occasionally has others use my phone in business, I second that. Would prefer very plain start up and screen backgrounds, instead of the skull and bones and swirling stuff.

But I also second that I really love the builds and appreciate all of the hard work that has obviously gone into this.

You can put whatever you want

The file needs to be in .png format

The Dimensions need to be 240x400

The file must be named welcomehead.96.png

Overwrite in \Windows\

^ thanks.

and to answer your other question, I don't cut my phone off much, so no, it's not a big problem. Which is why I've been enjoying the ROM, without this other thing being an issue. :)