Custom WM6.1 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest peterme58

Ryrzy i would like to ask you how you managed to make lzx compression i am trying to finger out how? to use it with the kitchen from syok to make a greek rom with lzx compression.I please you if you send me rather with pm some instructions. Thanks you again for your rom is absolutly excellent.

Edited by peterme58

Would you consider cooking rom with WM build 21001 (Omnia II -> Khuanchai rom 6.1)? It's very nice and stable.

Shokka is gone and he didn't wrote about lock (here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...9s-wm6-1-roms/), he made it lockable/unlockable with end call button.

If you could get the best from those two roms and add to your rom it would be perfect.

Thanks in advance (z gory dziękuję)

Guest lonXionX

congrats Ryrzy, very nice rom. im using the manila version right now.

One minor bug i found is the clock icon is still greyed even if u had an alarm set on the "clock" icon setting, but if the alarm is set at the "clock & alarm" page the clock icon shows up.

BUT it uses the alarm tone you had set from the "clock" icon setting instead and the "clock & alam" setting doesnt work.

its minor so far so good, thanks for the rom. peace :)

Guest refugeez86

i got trouble wif mirror link dat u give...

cant download it :)

can anyone upload it in other easy uploader?

so much appreciate it if sum1 would help me..

thanx...

Guest melvynadam

Since you built this ROM there's a new build of Opera which a board member has made available here. Any chance of cooking it in?

Edited by melvynadam

Guest emporto

Hi

I am using this rom and its very good I liked it. (Build 21054)

I have a wifi problem it connects to wifi but there is no data transfer. Software that uses wifi like opera or weather, can not connect to network thus there is data transfer on wifi

Could anyone have a similar problem like this

Guest COOLCABMAN

Hello, i am facing the same problem, i can connect to wifi, but weHEN WE WANNA BROWSE, OPERA, E.EXPLORER, CANNOT. Kindly let us know the solution for the same.

Thanking you all in anticipation.

Hi

I have a wifi problem it connects to wifi but there is no data transfer. Software that uses wifi like opera or weather, can not connect to network thus there is data transfer on wifi

Guest gecata
Hi

What is the radio part in Your phone? I think problem is in radio.

Guest Omnia_Junglist

Hi, I have a problem, when I install a manila skin it doesn't fill up the screen properly, I'm using this rom, fresh install, add a theme, and it doesn't fill up the screen for some reason.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest jmsmartins
Hi, I have a problem, when I install a manila skin it doesn't fill up the screen properly, I'm using this rom, fresh install, add a theme, and it doesn't fill up the screen for some reason.

Any ideas?

Thanks

after apply the theme try to restore theme in m2d settings

Guest Omnia_Junglist

Yeah I can restore the old one, but any of the new themes I try to add are just too short for some reason.

Strange.

Here is an example, all the theme's I add end up like this...

ScreenShot1.jpg

Edited by Omnia_Junglist

Guest COOLCABMAN

hello radio means the phone version, that is i900dxia2, is that one,plz let me know, whats to be done, othert wise the rest is fantastic, every thing is normal and smooth.

hello radio means the phone version, that is i900dxia2, is that one,plz let me know, whats to be done, othert wise the rest is fantastic, every thing is normal and smooth.

Here is the radio only for i900. Now i am using ..IE1 version, but cannot say it is better from ID1. Just testing and will post result.

And links:

ID1 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnnmzygwy5x

IE1 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tdm2xloudmd

Just search in forum and will found info how to flash it.

Good luck !

Guest Omnia_Junglist
Yeah I can restore the old one, but any of the new themes I try to add are just too short for some reason.

Strange.

Here is an example, all the theme's I add end up like this...

ScreenShot1.jpg

Any Ideas why anyone?

Guest jmsmartins
Any Ideas why anyone?

did you tried to restore?

i'm not using manila now but i had the same problem when i used it. i don't remember for sure but i think that there are 2 "restore" options. i apply the theme and it looked just like yours (not reaching the bottom of the screen). then i went to md2c, "theme" tab and selected one of the restore options (don't remember exactly wich of the 2) and it worked.

if you understand me, try this (maybe you have to try both options) and give report. feel free to PM me if you still have any doubt

cheers

Guest arunachalam

Dear R yrzy I installed your normal 6.1 rom.every thing fine.but I found only one problem.after make setting in batter and power backlight off 30 sec/1 min,poweroff 2 min/2 min. but it is not functioning.manually I switch off the display after some time may be the network tower signal receving from another tower the display switch on and it is not going  to off mode.so the battery fastly drained.remaining all super.This is just feed back only.Thank you.

Guest COOLCABMAN

SORRY FOR THE POST ABOVE, i had my son in the hand n he want let me type, can any body give the link to the radio version, and how to flash the radio. looking forward thankx