Anyone got HTC Hero from mobilephonesdirect.co.uk?

Guest wertyu

Guest wertyu

If so, did you recieve your free HTC car kit? I've been waiting for 2 months. They tell me they are getting new stock but it never arrives. Anyone else had the same problem?

Guest _thomo
If so, did you recieve your free HTC car kit? I've been waiting for 2 months. They tell me they are getting new stock but it never arrives. Anyone else had the same problem?

Yeah my car kit came through about a week after I got the phone.

Guest wertyu
Yeah, same here, got my Hero about 2 weeks ago and my car kit arrived this week, give em a buzz or email their customer service dept.

Yeah ive rang them dozens of times. Most of the time they dont pickup. But generally i just get informed "new stock due in 2 weeks". I've been waiting 2 months but feel powerless to actually do anything other than wait!

Guest jonathanmusto
Yeah ive rang them dozens of times. Most of the time they dont pickup. But generally i just get informed "new stock due in 2 weeks". I've been waiting 2 months but feel powerless to actually do anything other than wait!

Mine came after about 2 days.... I did order my phone from them before it got popular though!

Guest wertyu

Well it finally arrived after another 2 phone calls. So overall it took 2 months, 12-15 phone calls, 3 emails, 3 Live Assitance requests, 1 webshop request and 1 written letter of complaint. It's a shame that I had to turn nasty to get what was promised in a couple of days. No doubt the staff at MPD think I'm a @r$e too, but this ended up turning into a futile point of principle.

As it happens I uncovered why I didnt get it sooner. As I was an upgrade customer and not a new one (new to T-Mobile). They prioritize their very limited free stock to 'new' customers. Which I understand, but why lie to me over and over? Certainly means I wont recommend MPD to enyone else again...

Guest smartphone.net.pl

Luckily i was able to cancel order from this company. I ordered phone as my upgrade. Whole process gone without any problems, i received confirmation and was awaiting delivery next day (as they promised).

Instead delivery i the middle of day i received e-mail - they want more papers, including my ID and bank statements.

To be clear - it was UPGRADE. I was existing client, and when i was signing my contract, i had to show less papers than they wanted.

I replied - no way, if you can't handle order in manner way, i can go to better dealer.