live mesh on HD - doesn't work :(

Guest dr_nick

Guest dr_nick

hey guys,

i'm sure i had this working initially, but for a few months now whenever i try and run livemesh, it starts the logging on screen then crashes and quits. nothing running in the background :)

tried a internet search which shows i am not alone, but can't find a way to fix the problem..

anyone here know?

kind regards

dr_nick

Guest Happy Dave
Sign into your mesh account and select mobile.

you guys getting this to work OK? I had been using it for ages, then it stopped working and it seemed to be a conflict with SPB products, now it always just crashes on start up. Seems to be well documented on the mesh forums issues with certain HTC devices. I suspect a hard reset and then not installing any SPB products would have it working again

Guest dr_nick
you guys getting this to work OK? I had been using it for ages, then it stopped working and it seemed to be a conflict with SPB products, now it always just crashes on start up. Seems to be well documented on the mesh forums issues with certain HTC devices. I suspect a hard reset and then not installing any SPB products would have it working again

mine now saying it ecountered an error in setup, and tries to add itself to my mesh every time i run it. then reports initialization failed.

can't believe they can publish software this bad - how difficult can it be to get it to work properly?!

dr_nick

• 10 months later...