EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest maxtcee
Screen11.jpgScreen10.jpg heres jlm working great great f*cking rom bga i mean bgill i mean eveidence anyway on changing the colors on blue tooth and wifi wana make em green Edited by maxtcee

Guest monsterpt
Here are some pics...This can probably be included in next build as well.

OK, got it. I couldn't figure out where to put the active panel codes. Taskanium cooked in would be great. I use it alot.

post-473963-1255793452_thumb.png

Guest rubadub234
Dude u and me have been rolling since a long time remember when we used to help out lisbian with his taskbar!!!!

Well u know what they say in life sometime a restart its all it takes to become something great!!

You sir are a piece of work! I havent been in the loop as much (7 & 5 yr olds in school & 20 month old) but i did see the retirement news and was pretty upset. This is long overdue, but can i still donate to you from the other thread? You deserve it man, your dedication to us omnia users is awesome.

Word of advice, dont stop posting the occasional reply with your bg account. Your woman will know something is up if you drop everything. wink.gif

Thanks again for doing what you do

Guest Jmak512

This might be an odd request but hey just another way to make things look dope for cmanila when i add the apps that i want or use to most googlemaps, skyfire, palringo, and midomi. i see how u guys have the dope lil pictures basically the png files is there anyway u guys can share those or maybe make me some for those apps just a request if its within ur kindness

Other thing that i wanted to bring up anyway why the bar goes back to stock when its connected in the internet.

sshot000.bmp

Edited by Jmak512

Guest AFBcon06
Screen11.jpgScreen10.jpg heres jlm working great great f*cking rom bga i mean bgill i mean eveidence anyway on changing the colors on blue tooth and wifi wana make em green

Where do I find that clock!!

Guest odeveca25

i havent been here in this forum for very long but the thought occurred to me that evidence could be bgill, not only the cooking skill but some of the things he said

Guest monsterpt
This might be an odd request but hey just another way to make things look dope for cmanila when i add the apps that i want or use to most googlemaps, skyfire, palringo, and midomi. i see how u guys have the dope lil pictures basically the png files is there anyway u guys can share those or maybe make me some for those apps just a request if its within ur kindness

Other thing that i wanted to bring up anyway why the bar goes back to stock when its connected in the internet.

I use these icons from BGill's :) neo thread. Quite a collection, props to him.

nvrmind, tested the link, it is invalid.

Edited by monsterpt

Guest midiwriter
If you go into CHome Editor and edit that panel... make it point to where OperaL.exe is located. Should be in your Windows folder.

did a hard reset and still wasnt working...editing the key in chome did the trick...thank you.

Guest midiwriter
Love this ROM...

Is it me or a bug? My battery indicator is showing 100, even though it is not the case.

It will show 100% until you reach 80%. The installed battery driver is a 20% driver. I've attached the 5% driver for you...overwrite in your Windows folder.

zylonite_battdrvr.rar

Guest jpenman

How do i get more then one page thing for the opera favorites panel? also what do i hafta do to stop the mortscript popup on bootup?

Edited by jpenman

Guest chrisp304
It will show 100% until you reach 80%. The installed battery driver is a 20% driver. I've attached the 5% driver for you...overwrite in your Windows folder.

Does the 5% driver still drain the battery faster than the 20% driver?