EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

This is one of the best ROMs I have ever flashed. Second only to BWolfs older MS3 ROM. I do have one question though, and keep in mind I know nothing about this stuff other than how to flash and install apps. Is there a way to change the look of the lockscreen? I quite like the old version where the slider is on top, it is a more natural place to swipe. I also liked the look of the old slider more as well. It's not a deal breaker or anything, but you know how picky we flashaholics are.

Guest Evidence_I
This is one of the best ROMs I have ever flashed. Second only to BWolfs older MS3 ROM. I do have one question though, and keep in mind I know nothing about this stuff other than how to flash and install apps. Is there a way to change the look of the lockscreen? I quite like the old version where the slider is on top, it is a more natural place to swipe. I also liked the look of the old slider more as well. It's not a deal breaker or anything, but you know how picky we flashaholics are.

Yeah I can Get a cab for that wouldnt be to hard ill make one up real quick you want stock everything?

Guest Jmak512

SikROM dude seriously good stuff out there Keep it up. The chain of flashing has started again =) Now we should really look for someone to help up with taskbar =)

Any reason why you don't include a task manager like HTC Task Manager or Showcase in this rom?

HTC does not work with the newer builds where the x is at the bottom. Showcase does though.

Guest Evidence_I
Any reason why you don't include a task manager like HTC Task Manager or Showcase in this rom?

you can install it via cab put it in you XDA_UC folder!

Guest Evidence_I

ok sense Titanium Creator released an Updated Version With Cmanilla working. I have cooked this and it works well! I will be updating with this new release after I fix some panels!

here is a screen shot!

post-596907-1255677067_thumb.png

Guest davidic55

have a quick question just tried to flash and it stop while the image was loading box came up and said bin_file_error. And it froze. I've flashed almost every rom for i910 and this never happen. I know it shouldn't be bricked, if I can get pass this error. Any help is appreciated

Guest dasayayin

Yes it is very nice I have the version 2 for the Omnia i910 :) but what about the version 3? All I see is for the i900 :( unless somebody tells me otherwise.

Guest chrisp304

Installed Titanium Sense alpha 3.cab on top of your version 3 rom and it made the Favorite People panel disappear. Still shows in active in the editor, but does not show up on the home screen. Anyone else tried and seen this?

Guest Jmak512
What do you think about using fingerboard instead of ezinput?

I had better luck with ezinput but FB is a great KB!!!

Yo Evidence that looks sick man great work like always, looks like the new chapter of omnia was started by Nik and u just came in and took it to the next level Great JOb like always =)

Guest midiwriter

Just installed your 23071 rom and it looks beautiful! Working great so far. I have been a die-hard bgill fan but I gotta have the latest builds...GREAT JOB.

Guest Evidence_I
Just installed your 23071 rom and it looks beautiful! Working great so far. I have been a die-hard bgill fan but I gotta have the latest builds...GREAT JOB.

Thanks Midi I knew I could Count On you! to test this rom :)

Guest javikid
Hey Guys

Here are some pics for the new panels that will be coming out.

post-552026-1255686276_thumb.pngpost-552026-1255686286_thumb.pngpost-552026-1255686296_thumb.pngpost-552026-1255686304_thumb.png

When are you guys planing to realease those new panels? I need one to be able to launch all my apps. Looks great...

Google mobile app has a nice panel that works great on this rom

post-529568-1255708032_thumb.png

Guest Mikebike

did anyone notice the first pic in the first post? am I going crazy or does it say bgill in the operator section? Bgill is this really your rom?

here is the pic

post-598783-1255708590_thumb.png

When are you guys planing to realease those new panels? I need one to be able to launch all my apps. Looks great...

Google mobile app has a nice panel that works great on this rom

Yeah I'm hoping to flash to the new build (with the updated panels) before work today. Can't wait... I just like how light this rom is. Not a whole lot of memory in-use for a very friendly UI.