EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Jmak512

Hey i have an issue for some reason it was working fine but out of nowhere well it only worked once but for some reason with the cmanila i updated all of the apps i wanted there and i pushed it to work but it doesnt for some odd reason im pressing and pressing n it doesnt launch the app another slight issue i have is by some off reason the email for my gmail account is not pushing every 5 minutes anyone has a special tweak for that or anything like that or if anyone is experiencing that by any chance :) thank you

Guest ChrisColumbus

IMSELECTOR worked after soft reset.. thanks a lot!! now to get rid of this pesky mortscript notification.. also in a previous post from someone else.. my volume buttons will not lock either when screen is locked but thats kinda good to me since im always turning my volume down when im at work.. lol

Edited by ChrisColumbus

Guest Mastergreeny
Hey i have an issue for some reason it was working fine but out of nowhere well it only worked once but for some reason with the cmanila i updated all of the apps i wanted there and i pushed it to work but it doesnt for some odd reason im pressing and pressing n it doesnt launch the app another slight issue i have is by some off reason the email for my gmail account is not pushing every 5 minutes anyone has a special tweak for that or anything like that or if anyone is experiencing that by any chance :) thank you

You must have moved it location. This has been mentioned a while back...You must leave it as the third panel from the bottom. If you dont the buttons will not work

Guest montebello

i have found that sometimes even with that panel in the 3rd row, it doesn't work.

Fiddling around with it, there's seems to be an issue with 'focus' of panels, where you can't lose focus from the previous panel (where it expands out).

Sometimes Cmanilla isn't expanded... Sometimes other panels that pop out do not go back when you try to focus on another panel. I even got the picture panel and appointment panel to be expanded on top of each other.

i'll try to get screen shots of this...

Guest Mastergreeny
i have found that sometimes even with that panel in the 3rd row, it doesn't work.

Fiddling around with it, there's seems to be an issue with 'focus' of panels, where you can't lose focus from the previous panel (where it expands out).

Sometimes Cmanilla isn't expanded... Sometimes other panels that pop out do not go back when you try to focus on another panel. I even got the picture panel and appointment panel to be expanded on top of each other.

i'll try to get screen shots of this...

It may depend on what 2 panels you put below it also...It works with whichever 2 evidence has below it in the beginning.

Guest Jmak512

Sorry read the post from above thanks for the answer got it to work now thanks master =) now for the email

Does anyone also know of a good app to push email from gmail

NVM i actually found what was happening just runnin the final test =)

Edited by Jmak512

Guest montebello

damn it, spoke too soon, i was able to reproduce the panel issue/cmanilla not responding, i didn't change the panels at all.

maybe the phat phingers wm skin is causing this and i just need to update to v5?... anyone with v5 repro this?

Evidence, loved your roms from before and love this one even better. I installed v5 but I'm having an issue. the screen doesn't go into sleep mode whether it's locked or unlocked. It's stays on. I looked in settings but can't find anything to change duration to stay on before turning off. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by djm69

Guest Majorair32
Evidence, loved your roms from before and love this one even better. I installed v5 but I'm having an issue. the screen doesn't go into sleep mode whether it's locked or unlocked. It's stays on. I looked in settings but can't find anything to change duration to stay on before turning off. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Goto Settings/System/Power and check your Battery Power and External Power. I have had these setting get messed up in a flash before. Donno why but sometimes they are not even checked at all.

Guest arirang
Looks like CGPS won't turn off once it is on, even with a soft reset. X CGPS returns the following error (I'm worried about battery drain with this running):

it's a battery-sipper. i encountered this issue on a previous build so i left it as-is overnight on a fully charged battery. battery indicator showed full strength in the morning. therefore, now i leave it on to keep the GPS chip 'warm'.

Guest syrguy1969
i deleted it as for im using chome for notifications if you want the plugin let me know its all edited also theres a amber nixie clock in jumbas thread

Thanks for the info. I knew I saw the amber somewhere (that was the default, even in S2U2). I may tweak it myself to white, but I'll try out the amber!!

Thanks for the info. I knew I saw the amber somewhere (that was the default, even in S2U2). I may tweak it myself to white, but I'll try out the amber!!

what up dude? 

havent seen u in the boards for a while  :)

this ROM rocks!

its so fast!

though i noticed the old registry changes make it even better!

like the GLYPH changed to 32768 makes the apps open faster.

Guest syrguy1969
what up dude?

havent seen u in the boards for a while :)

this ROM rocks!

its so fast!

though i noticed the old registry changes make it even better!

like the GLYPH changed to 32768 makes the apps open faster.

I've been around, work keeps me from posting a lot though.

I have used his ROMs for a while, and he does good work!!

Guest enyalius

Just a weird thing that I have noticed:

First off, this ROM is awesome and I thank you very much for writing it. However, I have noticed that Nitrogen doesn't seem to work at all. When I try to load it, it complains that it can't find a skin, attempts to find another skin and then just crashes. Any ideas?

Is there an easy way to change the start menu icons? I mean the clear honeycomb thing behind the icons. I was wanting just a plan flat honeycomb or nothing at all (like the default)?

Guest ycz77128
Hey here is the nitrogen CPR layout that I am using and just import the reg if you still have the images named the same it's the bg for manilla menu.

Thank you, do not know the i900 can be used

Guest Evidence_I
Hey here is the nitrogen CPR layout that I am using and just import the reg if you still have the images named the same it's the bg for manilla menu.

thanks Chief.....ill pm you about the Taskbasr!!!!

Guest Evidence_I
Just a weird thing that I have noticed:

First off, this ROM is awesome and I thank you very much for writing it. However, I have noticed that Nitrogen doesn't seem to work at all. When I try to load it, it complains that it can't find a skin, attempts to find another skin and then just crashes. Any ideas?

after it does it cant find a skin thing open it back up go to settings and pick a skin you want! it will stick and you wont ever have that error again!