EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Yeah, I love all the customizations that are possible with JMLToday. Here is the screen shot of it installed with default skin. (I have not set it up to my liking yet, just checking to see if it worked.) However, when it is in the upmost postition it will look slightly cut off, but that is easily fixed with a little cpr editing.

Jmart, that background you have there is really cool!! You wouldn't mind posting that, would ya?

Guest chrisp304
is there anyway to get opera or palringo to work on the home screen.. or ability to change the buttons on the bottom from "contacts and set" on the home screen

Use Chome editor or make changes to the registry manually.

Guest jmart518
Jmart, that background you have there is really cool!! You wouldn't mind posting that, would ya?

Here ya go Chimp, not sure where I picked this one up, so all credit goes to its author.

post-519096-1255728670_thumb.png

Guest maxtcee
Ah...I see now. I have used Jumba's dual clock theme, and if that one works, I'm good to go!!

sryguy try my duel clock edit in the jumba skins tread it might work

Guest flnfrmn
Get Gpsradarweather.cab from Liorytes base rom thread (post #2). Also get from there Gpsradarweather/Titanium Weather Merge.cab. Install in order and reset. The Gpsradar.cab replaces the titanium radar and uses GPS to get your radar location. (Make sure to go into settings and change to Com 8, as it is set to com 4 when you install it.)

This would be great to get "cooked" in if possible. I've been using this for awhile now on a variety of roms and have had no trouble.

These downloads are no longer there. He changed them to something else. Any other places we can find these?

EDIT: Nevermind...found the right thread. You forgot to mention that there are two Lioryte threads.

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest chrisp304
These downloads are no longer there. He changed them to something else. Any other places we can find these?

EDIT: Nevermind...found the right thread. You forgot to mention that there are two Lioryte threads.

Thats why I said "base rom" thread, rather than model T thread. :)

Guest bluematrix64
Get Gpsradarweather.cab from Liorytes base rom thread (post #2). Also get from there Gpsradarweather/Titanium Weather Merge.cab. Install in order and reset. The Gpsradar.cab replaces the titanium radar and uses GPS to get your radar location. (Make sure to go into settings and change to Com 8, as it is set to com 4 when you install it.)

This would be great to get "cooked" in if possible. I've been using this for awhile now on a variety of roms and have had no trouble.

Thank you. Works great now. I'll hold onto those cabs for future flashing...

Guest sh0rtyb
Hey Guys

Here are some pics for the new panels that will be coming out.

post-552026-1255686276_thumb.pngpost-552026-1255686286_thumb.pngpost-552026-1255686296_thumb.pngpost-552026-1255686304_thumb.png

Man I am almost at my Bandwidth cap I want to wait for this version though I think!!! great work Evidence_I and MasterGreeny now get it out to the public *cracks whip*

Also I seen some people wanting a different dialer and keyboard, keep ez in and I think the keyboard samsung has is decent if you apply the scrollbar fix that BW did. Just my two cents

-B

Guest monsterpt
new taskbar!

post-596907-1255751693_thumb.png

AWESOME! I have been wanting someone to do an all black taskbar. You've given me the flashaholic bug again. Thanks for all of your hard work.

You need to get yourself a donate link so we can show you our appreciation.

Guest Evidence_I
AWESOME! I have been wanting someone to do an all black taskbar. You've given me the flashaholic bug again. Thanks for all of your hard work.

You need to get yourself a donate link so we can show you our appreciation.

hmm just your feedback is all I ask!