B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Guest micheangelo

Hi Sector,

Watching what new Omnia II can, (on http://omnia.samsungmobile.com/index.html#   ) I found a new aplication for notes, called memo. Is there a similar one for omnia lite, and can we get it??

Greetings and thanks man for hard work! 

P.S. I've managed to replace the orginal omnia samsung aps by coping the omnia lite appropriate, and there was a problem with tclock and tcalendar, because of the names so I've renamed them under Linux Mint < copied to storage card the orginals, renamed in linux and pasted into windows folder> . Works perfectly... 

Guest hakeemy_007

pls need guidance to make the lovely widgets to work...can't open any...

but the widget ported by sector & ryzry successfully installed... :)

thanks A LOTTT....Chefs....

cheerrsss....

Guest bigflause
Hey good people.... quick question, how do you use the widgets download?

I've downloaded it and installed but what do I do next?

settings>home>items>samsung widget plus

Guest rtomakov
Hi Sector,

Watching what new Omnia II can, (on http://omnia.samsungmobile.com/index.html# ) I found a new aplication for notes, called memo. Is there a similar one for omnia lite, and can we get it??

Greetings and thanks man for hard work!

P.S. I've managed to replace the orginal omnia samsung aps by coping the omnia lite appropriate, and there was a problem with tclock and tcalendar, because of the names so I've renamed them under Linux Mint < copied to storage card the orginals, renamed in linux and pasted into windows folder> . Works perfectly...

Here it is:

SmartMemo.zip

EDITED: Sorry, it is from i910, not Omnia II

Edited by rtomakov

Guest David84

great job!

i love the stuff!

is there a possibility to use them in german?

or is there any tutorial how to chnage the language / how to translate programms?

regards

Guest peepo555
try look for Resco Explorer. It has 15 days trial and could easily move those system files.

Thanks a lot now i can move them :) . But now i found new problem when i tab the clock widget notification coming"Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename". I have already move tclock to \window but still not solve. But i can go to the clock program by directly go to the program only problem when i go by the widget. have anyone faced this problem?

Guest tibor22

I installed Widget Plus to my Omnia with factory DXID1 ROM and it works well! The Calendar and the Today widget open Touch Calendar (TCalendar.exe), downloadable from the first post, if you put it into Windows folder, instead of Program Files folder.

For me the only problem is the Notifications widget, because it needs "jinbox.exe" what is not present.

So, it would be really nice if we had it too! Sector, please try to exract it. Thank you!

(There are some other non-working widgets, e.g. Facebook and YouTube, but they are not so important for me.)

Edited by tibor22

Guest tamlin42

I'm liking this new style samsung keyboard, but i'm wondering if there's a registry option or some other way it could be made aware of the thicker bottom bar on winmo 6.5.1? it also seems to me that the bottom row of keys, space bar backspace etc, are shorter than those above and i'm always hitting the row above instead. is there a tweak for that?

Guest mashimus
you can add in first post Sector ;)

PhotoAlbum :) (also nesesery to change user ID picture in new contacts from omnia lite) :(

OmniaLite_Photo_Album

screenshot2u.th.pngscreenshot1zp.th.png

Thanks for the photo album, however there is one issue. When you use it to edit a photo, I can't seem to save the new picture. I get this error after cropping the photo and trying to save it: SAVE_ERROR:JPegTrans.dll

Can you please fix it if possible..

Thanks again! ;)

Guest punkmonkey1984

Any ideas on how to look to change the default applications on the new M2d homescreen to use the new ones from here,

i want the new calendar and clock instead of the default Microsoft ones ??

where do i go to change the path, i cant seem to locate it

Guest Shadowfate

Sector, A little selfish request But I would like my Username to be posted as well since I am the one who uploaded the ROM. I feel i was not given that i deserve.

A little bit of recognition in the first post would be nice. Though all i did seems insignificant to some. The point is you would never get this file as early as you did without my ROM. :)

You guys asked for a Omnia LITE ROM and I gave it to you. The least you could do is include my username.

Please give credit to people that deserves them. Thanks.

Edited by Shadowfate

Sector, A little selfish request But I would like my Username to be posted as well since I am the one who uploaded the ROM. I feel i was not given that i deserve.

A little bit of recognition in the first post would be nice. Though all i did seems insignificant to some. The point is you would never get this file as early as you did without my ROM. :(

You guys asked for a Omnia LITE ROM and I gave it to you. The least you could do is include my username.

Please give credit to people that deserves them. Thanks.

You deserve it. Your name is on 1st post. :)

Guest punkmonkey1984
there are embedded in manila2d.exe .

I have tried to replace them without luck so far. I will let u know if i succeed

I worked the calendar out I replaced the .exe file in the windows folder with the new one. think it would work for the clock to but may mess things upedit it does work but you lose the normal clock and alarm does not display if its on still says offummmm sector can you post the original clock.exe please I couldn't back it up and resco didn't place it in the bin lol

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest punkmonkey1984

can anyone post the original clock.exe from there rom please ideally sectors latest iv lost mine

:EDIT no worries sprite backup saved my ass again :)

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest Shadowfate
You deserve it. Your name is on 1st post. :)

Thanks that will do:)

I still need to find a Tv out .cab from Omnia II. DO you know where I can find one? I would like to try to have Tv out option for my Omnia LITE as you can see in the ROM it does not have it. I already have the Tv out software from Omnia 1. Havent tried it yet still ordering a Tv out cable. I am making a gamble here for this option alone.

Any help? Thanks.

Guest sebolex

If you want this new Calendar as defaul in M2D just change file name "tcalendar.exe" to "calendar.exe" and replace the original one in Windows folder. Do it using TotalCommander.

Works for me :)

Guest punkmonkey1984
If you want this new Calendar as defaul in M2D just change file name "tcalendar.exe" to "calendar.exe" and replace the original one in Windows folder. Do it using TotalCommander.

Works for me :)

Just dont over-write the clock.exe with the new one as you cant get it back or duplicate it, with the calendar.exe you can

Guest kiro777

Somebody can fix landscape modes of File Manager, Phonebook and TouchPlayer ? Call Log, RSS Reader, Calendar and Data Manager doesn't work in landscape mode too.