[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest poetsie
Under settings - System - Touchresponse Settings - Device: Change 10 to 11 and it should work.

that 's what I meant : no reaction

the phone freezzzz ;) and only a hard reset will start up the phone

Guest Oizopower
How do I activate slide lock screen on suspending or on light dim?

You have to go to Start > settings > Personal > buttons > (Tab) Wake up > enable the checkbox there (when device is woken up, lock device)

Btw created a mirror for SLIM 28014 on Megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0IX2CM6

Edited by Oizopower

Internet/WiFi would have no problem. Please re-check settings on your fone (settings » connections). Restart your phone. I sometimes have this problem too. re-connect, reset, re-check the setting.

M2D HomeScreen weather didnt work 1time for me. re-enable M2D in Today setting and check your connection again.

IN SOME CASES HARD-RESET WOULD FIX!!!

You missunderstood me. I said that I can't get only the HomeScreen(Radar) weather and XTRA download to work with Wi-Fi or HDSPA. The others (Opera,Internet Explorer, Normal Weather) are working flawlessly. Tried all your suggestions but still no luck. No biggy...If there's no solution I'll just wait for you final ROM which I'm sure it'll be great ;) I can live without HomeScreen Weather for a couple of days ;). Oh and btw...you were right. Motion sensor works...just not for all applications...just as you said.

Thanks for the support.

Cheers

steve,thanks very much!i flashed your Rom and i like it so much!:)

but there is an inconvenience that i dont like the finding page effect of clock,can you help me fix that?

Guest wilkolak

Hi,

Not sure if this is only my phone but seem like i can not answer using hard button when the phone is locked (only by sliding). I can reject the call thou.

Any suggestions to fix it.

Other than that the best ROM i have used so far.

Guest conqueror

Stev. I really appreciate your hard work which results this great rom. I have tried many of the other roms, I cannot say that they are bad but yours are very expectional. Many thanks.

I have only two minor issues hope you help in solving them:

- Motion sensor is not accepting disabling it, as every time I disable it then it comes back although I tried to change the registry value to 0 but after reseting it comes again.

- Zoomer in the volume key is not working.

Thank you once again :)

Guest thoughtmonster

This is the only ROM I've used which tries to make itself useful and consistent. Great work, Stev.

I'd love to see some performance improvements (if possible, it runs quite fine already), and quite possibly some cleanup in the menus. You are the first guy I've seen who tries to have a consistent visual presentation throughout the whole system, and it's great!

Thanks, dude. Excellent ROM.

Guest hakeemy_007

why incoming caller id/pic not working for me..any advice pls? other than that this is by far the best/stable rom that suits my needs and phone...

thanks steve...

Hi,

Firstly sorry for my english :)

Just to say that this rom is wonderful ! but i have some little problems with it :

When i try to configure my emails i obtain a message like : windows live was unable to establish an internet connection; please check your internet settings and make surethat you have access to data services under your billing plan;

My mail adress is at live.fr

I obtain the same message if i try to go to windows live or messenger

But i can use internet explorer normally, so is it a default with live or with my data connections ?

Another question, on manilla "internet" the shorcuts "youtube, facebook and google map do not work too.

I have a french connection with "bouygues" illimitics

Thanks for your help,

Syps

Hi,

Firstly sorry for my english :)

Just to say that this rom is wonderful ! but i have some little problems with it :

When i try to configure my emails i obtain a message like : windows live was unable to establish an internet connection; please check your internet settings and make surethat you have access to data services under your billing plan;

My mail adress is at live.fr

I obtain the same message if i try to go to windows live or messenger

But i can use internet explorer normally, so is it a default with live or with my data connections ?

Another question, on manilla "internet" the shorcuts "youtube, facebook and google map do not work too.

I have a french connection with "bouygues" illimitics

Thanks for your help,

Syps

I have the same problems....I tried to fiddle with it for a couple of hours but no luck . Guess we'll just have to wait for the final release.

First of all, very nice work m8... i've tried many diferent ROM's from modaco, and this one is from far my favorite! very good taste!

Only some issues so that it becomes perfect:

- Motion sensor is not accepting disabling it, as every time I disable it then it comes back although I tried to change the registry value to 0 but after reseting it comes again.

- Also have this problem... very annoying!

- About the clock in M2D Home tab... the "Alarm Off" is pissing me off... can you provide the original clock.exe in order to replace in \Windows and integrate the original clock in M2D home tab? would be very helpfull (keep both in future ROM's maybe... clock.exe.bck for example).

- Another suggestion is that you include the Omnia Keybord (the one with black background), because swype is only in english (yet), and not very usable for other languages. An app to define the default Input Method would be nice too, so that I dont need to change after every soft reboot.

- Default name/device: when I configure my gmail acount the Name came with default: Steven Dang. This is also present in Settings -> Personal -> Owner Information (along with adress, phone, email). Leave the Notes... :) you deserve it ;). Device ID should be something like 'Omnia i900' in my opinion.

After all these, we can say: PERFECT ROM!

Thank a lot, and hope to have a ROM update soon.

Cheers!

Edited by sfam

Guest Oizopower
- Default name/device: when I configure my gmail acount the Name came with default: Steven Dang. This is also present in Settings -> Personal -> Owner Information (along with adress, phone, email). Leave the Notes... :) you deserve it ;) . Device ID should be something like 'Omnia i900' in my opinion.

Cheers!

You can change the Device ID here:

Go into Settings > About > Device ID > Change Device Name.

Edited by Oizopower

hey all, awesome rom. Luvin it so far.. only problem i have at the moment is when reminder come through you can't disable.. U have to go into them and 'disable all', or snooze.. i use phone for work a lot.. thinking of moving over to the dark side, but iphones not supported at work.. (been locked out of exchange 2007) - also can't get over limitations of the iphone.. might wait until HTC is affordable.. Windows mobile is just too laggy.

Guest Oizopower
YOUTUBE

GOOGLEMAPS

FACEBOOK

i have the application installed on my phone but when i try to launch from here dont work..and i dont see any options in M2DC to make it work.

can you explain how to do please? :)

Have you installed the programs in your device memory or MicroSD Card?

Install it to you My Storage , the Internal memory of your device.

It wil work then, otherwise you might be able to change it in MD2C or the Register but there is enough info for that already around

Edited by Oizopower

Guest addicts

I'm french and i come on Modaco only to download roms. Thanks to the Modaco community, my Omnia was great... but I'm always upgrading without finding the good one for me. After so many flashes, this time Steve, I found THE rom, the one I will probably definitely keep. It is yours, it's perfect ! Everything works fine for me, and everything is so well integrated... it's beautiful and fast ! My phone is just like a new one!

Thanks a lot Steve !

Guest Turospear
- Motion sensor is not accepting disabling it, as every time I disable it then it comes back although I tried to change the registry value to 0 but after reseting it comes again

1- Delete "RotationServices" from Startup Menu

\Windows\Startup\RotationServices.lnk

2- Restart then Disable the Autorotation from settings>System>Motion Sensor

regards

Guest conqueror
1- Delete "RotationServices" from Startup Menu

\Windows\Startup\RotationServices.lnk

2- Restart then Disable the Autorotation from settings>System>Motion Sensor

regards

It worked. Many Thanks and chance to enable the zoomer.

Guest grzegorzrrrd

I have a problem with the Internet via USB to activesync through the same thing on bluetoch ROM Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 28014 for such a mistake: The connection has been ended. to change your connection settings, tap settings.. Cannot connect.. Please help.. :)

Edited by grzegorzrrrd