Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Nicklashidegard
Ok guys, thanks alot! I learned something new now. ;)

Will try the changes as soon as I get home. Now I'm at work and I gotta pretend I'm working. ;)

Or for patchedShell32.exe and other cooking tools, look at post 4 in my kitchen thread HERE.

Guest rtomakov
Thankyou rtomakov!!!! Is this signed attrib btw? so it will work in the vistang kitchen? Thankyou ;)

Yes it works with vistang kitchen. Files attributes are unchanged - same as they were in original archive I downloaded.

Guest Bruno Adler
What porting?

You just need build source from xda or xbeta. I am (still?) using this kitchen without any problems and it works good. Yesterday I builded 28011.

Every new build i try to compile from xbeta i get stuck at omnia logo.

Guest rtomakov
Every new build i try to compile from xbeta i get stuck at omnia logo.

This never happened to me.

Of course that you must delete hd.dll and those osax.... from kernel package, every tutorial said so.

If you check my kernel files, you will see that I have done this before uploading.

About xt9 settitngs: it has nothing to do with files I have uploaded, but with OEM packages and settings.

Edited by rtomakov

This never happened to me.

Of course that you must delete hd.dll and those osax.... from kernel package, every tutorial said so.

If you check my kernel files, you will see that I have done this before uploading.

About xt9 settitngs: it has nothing to do with files I have uploaded, but with OEM packages and settings.

as oem folder i've just used the dxid1 original one?? i don't get it...

Visual_Kitchen 06 Dic Update

Here you are an archive with The last Visual Kitchen Update +  

MSCEInfIt = OEM Packeges creator (Ervius)

i900EXEcutor = Assemble/Disassemble ROM parts Tool (Pako777)

Sykar = Automatic ROM costumisation tool (Sztupy)

Patched Shell32 = Program to remove the Timebomb (SergeyL)

There are also differents Tutorials for each tool to help newbie!!!

I hope it will be usefull for someone...

Download

P.S. Excuseme for my not perfect english... :-P

as oem folder i've just used the dxid1 original one?? i don't get it...

Like said before just delete the "Redirect"="" value in the rgu in \SYS\Shell under [HKEY_Local_Machine\ControlPanel\Imput] it's so easy!

Like said before just delete the "Redirect"="" value in the rgu in \SYS\Shell under [HKEY_Local_Machine\ControlPanel\Imput] it's so easy!
thanx i will try that btw does anyone has problems with touch (28011)???

What problems with touch? Describe it.
it seems that it's not very touch sensitive (i just grabbed your files and assemble a new rom) ;) ;) more than that i don't know......yet

in file explorer when i want to select or open something i really have to press on the screen, scrolling does work as it should.

maybe asking to much but does someone has the files from 23614 build for me??? please ;)

Edited by lexuz

Guest rtomakov
it seems that it's not very touch sensitive (i just grabbed your files and assemble a new rom) ;) ;) more than that i don't know......yet

Just a suggestion, more for experimenting... Try to use this PhisicsEngine.dll. Just copy it in \Windows folder of device and soft reset. Do you see some difference now?

PhysicsEngine.dll.zip

Just a suggestion, more for experimenting... Try to use this PhisicsEngine.dll. Just copy it in \Windows folder of device and soft reset. Do you see some difference now?

PhysicsEngine.dll.zip

one moment please just did a new flash (can u pease also check my last post!!!!)

maybe asking to much but does someone has the files from 23614 build for me??? please ;)

Try to port it, it's not too difficult!! ;)

Give a look to this littel Tutorial i just sent to cruddasj.

From Da_G you just have to download the first link (not the rollup)

0409 MUI that includes also DPIs

your language MUI (if different from 0409)

Take \SHARED\COMMON and MSXIPKernel from the first download.

Take DPI96, resh240/resv400 and MUI from the second.

Take MUI from the last if not 0409.

Put allthings in the same folder except MSXIPKErnel and delete if present:

SimT_Kit

WinCENLS_WWE

Delete from MSXIPKernel:

hd.dll

osaxst0.dll

Put the SYS in \Visual_Kitchen\SYS\buildnimber

Put the MSXIPKErnel in \Visual_Kitchen\ROM\buildnumber

From monkeybape it's quiet the same, but what you download is a flash.dio file you have to dump, to do it you need some tools i posted on the Visual Kitchen Theard and you have to dump the XIP.bin you extract from the flash.dio with a cmd file like that:

cd rom

..\tools\dump xip.bin

cd xip

rd giisr.dll /Q /S

FOR  /f %%a IN ('DIR /a /b *.dsm') DO ..\..\tools\packagebuilder %%a

Use this cmd in a different kitchen, not in the one you use to make ROMs and take from the extracted XIP only MSXIPKernel!

I hope u have understood...

Smaury

Edited by smaury

Try to port it, it's not too difficult!! ;)

Give a look to this littel Tutorial i just sent to cruddasj.

thanx for your reply the problem is that i just loose myself in all the posts (i do have a concentration problem) i just copied the file to windows and did soft reset ....no improvement (godd...mnt