"3" rom available

Guest snowy2

Hi i am a noob to all this but have recently bought a new Hero on Tmobile and had it unlocked to use on my "3" contract because they told me only 3-4 weeks ago that there was no way three would sell the Hero for use on their network because it was an Android phone, only for last Thursday to come and three announce the hero on their network, to say i feel a bit miffed is to put it mildly. my deal turned out to be quite good as i get 500 xnet minutes and 1gb of internet for £13 a month plus the wife got a brand new LG viewty to use (Once unlocked for her payg network) and i bought the new and unopened boxed Hero for £220 plus £20 unlocking.

Which will work out much cheaper than getting it through three on their contract deal of £35 for 24 months plus a £98 charge for the handset!

has any one got a link to the three branded firmware (rom) for me to install on my hero as it will save me a fortune in download charges using the services that three provide for free (skype gmail etc.) and will allow me full use of their network services, rather than telling me constantly i dont have a compatible phone!