Copy SIM contacts to HTC HD2?

Guest vittelite

Guest thekevster
Hi,

I was just wondering is there's a way to copy my existing SIM contacts to the HD'2 contacts list? Let me know, thanks!

if your contacts are saved to a sim card, shouldnt the phone recognize the contacts automatically?

Guest bbmalver
Go to the Contacts tab, select All People, then Menu/Import SIM Contacts

Would have been nice to know before i put on SPB3, now most of the Sense buttons are disabled, and although the 'All People' tab still shows in the Phone, it no longer works!

Guest bbmalver

Sorted. Had to backup SPB settings, uninstall SPB (Sense wouldnt re-activate otherwise), Soft reset, re-enabling Sense (and the People's Contact), Copy Sim Contacts, disable Sense, re-install SPB, soft-reset, import settings, and, Voila!

• 8 months later...
Guest weibinlili
Hi,

I was just wondering is there's a way to copy my existing SIM contacts to the HD'2 contacts list? Let me know, thanks!

I think this software can help you

Here I found an application called "ADVERTISING SPAM Contacts Transfer" for Windows Mobile phone to transfer mobile contacts to your computer or to other mobile phones, such as iphone and android phone. So you could transfer hundreds of contacts to new mobile in 5 minutes.

ADVERTISING SPAM Contacts Transfer is a simple program designed for mobile phone running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0/6.1/6.5.

It can transfer contacts from cellphone to pc;Transfer both sim card contacts and outlook contacts;Transfer contacts customizer photos and ringtones;Manager contacts on pc.

In a word, you can backup and manage mobile contacts easily on your pc with ADVERTISING SPAM Contacts Transfer.

ADVERTISING SPAM Contacts Transfer V2.0

Key Features:

* Transfer both sim card contacts and mobile outlook contacts;

* Including an app for PC to view,add,delete,modify and print contacts;

* Restore contacts to any other windows mobile phones;

* Export contacts as txt, csv,vcf(vCard) format;

* Backup contacts pictures and ringtones;

* Support unlimited contacts backup/restore;

* Support VGA and WVGA Screen (such as HTC Touch HD/2 and Diamond/2).

Google "ADVERTISING SPAM Contacts Transfer" to free download a Contacts tool.