Sign in to follow this  
Nick_manchester

HD2 - keyboard input selector

Just got my new HD2 and, upgrading from the Nokia 5800 I'm hugely impressed.

I'm having trouble though. When entering text, say in a text message, I want to change the keyboard to the phone keypad style. I should be able to select the Input Selector at the bottom next to the keyboard symbol, but whatever I do I cant seem to get it to give me the options.

Anyone else having a similar problem. I remember on an older phone with WM6 having trouble selecting this accurately enough unless I used the stylus..which of course isnt an option here.

Thanks

Nick

Edited by Nick_manchester

I'm having trouble though. When entering text, say in a text message, I want to change the keyboard to the phone keypad style. I should be able to select the Input Selector at the bottom next to the keyboard symbol, but whatever I do I cant seem to get it to give me the options.

Anyone else having a similar problem.

no - works fine for me. I just press the arrow to the right of the keyboard and the options pop up, If you are used to a resistive screen you may need to press a little higher!