Best Keyboard

Guest sbpetro

Guest sbpetro

I am looking for what people think is the best keyboard for the i910. I like the one Evidence uses in his ROM's but can't seem to find the CAB. Through my searching I've seen a few different ones but can't seem to find one I like.

So what do you think is the best keyboard for the Omnia i910?

Guest 03civicsi
I am looking for what people think is the best keyboard for the i910. I like the one Evidence uses in his ROM's but can't seem to find the CAB. Through my searching I've seen a few different ones but can't seem to find one I like.

So what do you think is the best keyboard for the Omnia i910?

the one they cook into the newer roms is just the stock HTC keyboard that comes with the touch pro 2 and others... Fingerkeyboard is basically the same layout and it lets you customise the macros over the buttons... I change the .uk macro to my email and U can change the others also to something U may type a lot

Guest sbpetro

Well I think I found the keyboard for me - TouchPal! I've been using it for a little while now as a trial and really liked it so I ponied up the $$ and bought it.

Thanks for everyone's opinion - appreciate it! :D

Guest Grassguy

Yup, touchpal is my favorite! I'm using 3.5 though, 4.0 has some interesting issues (although you wouldn't know about them unless you've used 3.5 before). If you want to try 3.5, lemme know, i'm using the handsome steel skin which is awesome!

4138108953_1574f3f15e_m.jpg

I really really like the new Omnia Lite keyboard. You can find it here.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-for-i900-i910/

If you want a black version here it is but it is English only.

Just install the cab and if you don't like it remove it. Just press and hold the mode/xt9 button when in any portrait input mode to switch between the 3 type keyboards and other settings

Samsung_Lite_Keyboard_Black_V1.cab

post-576057-1259343397_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pearl Jam
Yup, touchpal is my favorite! I'm using 3.5 though, 4.0 has some interesting issues (although you wouldn't know about them unless you've used 3.5 before). If you want to try 3.5, lemme know, i'm using the handsome steel skin which is awesome!

4138108953_1574f3f15e_m.jpg

Hey, That keyboard looks awesome...where can I find it?

Thanks so much!

Edited by Pearl Jam

Another one for Swipe. I liked the Omnia Lite keyboard before that but Swype is worlds better.

I just got swype and am loving it,

was using fingerkeyboard before... I really liked that one alot too but i like swype now...