Capacative Stylus ?

Guest richard_d

Guest FutureDirt

Havent tried one yet myself... im actually waiting for HTC to release theirs... should be soon i reckon.

Edited by FutureDirt

Guest billpool
I see there are a few generic ones available and HTC are rumoured to be producing one soon, but has anyone tried one?

YUP......

tHE TENoNE DESIGNS POGO STYLUS works fine. Got from Amazon

Take Care ;)

Guest richard_d
YUP......

tHE TENoNE DESIGNS POGO STYLUS works fine. Got from Amazon

Take Care ;)

Thanks. Ordered one whilst I wait for mobiles.co.uk to ship my HD2 - i should have guessed 'limited stock' really meant 'Out of stock'

• 4 weeks later...
Guest eric2605
Thanks. Ordered one whilst I wait for mobiles.co.uk to ship my HD2 - i should have guessed 'limited stock' really meant 'Out of stock'

How about this?

Pivot_IPhoneStylus.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest dopeness

Just switched to the HD2 form the Omnia. I am realllllly missing the optical mouse and the ability to you a pencil to tap the screen. I just purchased the HTC stylus. hope it gets here soon.

Guest Kevlarski
Just switched to the HD2 form the Omnia. I am realllllly missing the optical mouse and the ability to you a pencil to tap the screen. I just purchased the HTC stylus. hope it gets here soon.

I don't like the idea of paying around £20 for a stylus that I will probably break if I take it anywhere. The end piece looks like it would snap fairly easily if you had it in your pocket or bag. All the aftermarket ones that I've seen have a flat end and tell you to use it flat on the screen for it to work properly but they look too big to get any precision. Has anyone tried the Pivot iPhone one posted above? Is it branded at all (I'd hate to have an iPhone or Apple branded stylus)?

Guest dopeness
I don't like the idea of paying around £20 for a stylus that I will probably break if I take it anywhere. The end piece looks like it would snap fairly easily if you had it in your pocket or bag. All the aftermarket ones that I've seen have a flat end and tell you to use it flat on the screen for it to work properly but they look too big to get any precision. Has anyone tried the Pivot iPhone one posted above? Is it branded at all (I'd hate to have an iPhone or Apple branded stylus)?

The hate is strong within you my friend. Ha.

Seriously, I understand your sentiments. I never even thought about the iPhone stylus until this thread. Like I wrote, I ordered mine already. It can't get here soon enough.

• 1 month later...