OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest condorx
You're welcome to edit and repost the skin file if you wish to.

Thank you pal!

I'm sharing the very first attempt: just little home screen tweaking

screen01ji.png

Anyone interested: replace skin.xml in "program files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI" and bottombar.png in "program files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\images\home"

skin.xml

post-504115-1276626700_thumb.png

Guest bmw992009

hi,someone could tell me how i insert letters at wheather update?because the keyboard shows me just numbers.i wanna insert the Rome code and what i find is something like "ITXX0067" or....someone can give me the code with just numbers?

OCK is a goooood ROM.

THX ALL

Edited by bmw992009

Guest X-pro
Under \Program files\XIAMultitheme\themes\ock_alphaUI there's a skin.xml file that contains some of the text

I suppose so, but maybe not specific to gwes.exe? Even memory management isn't perfect on PCs :)

Contact launcher may be tricky, don't know how to make that using Mortscript.

Nope, but a mscr hack may do the trick.

I suppose it has to do with how XMT handles hiding and displaying the panels.

See my first post for the steps.

Somehow the icon selection dialog is hidden right after you choose the shortcut, you'll see its title but the window itself is in the background. You can switch to it using Showcase by pressing the "Main Menu" side hardkey

That should work, thanks for the tip!

You can use any png file, no extra icons are added to my roms. Sites like Iconfinder.net have lots of icons you can use.

hehe right you are :)

Guest Daniel Gava
establish internet connection first, then do the weather update. i have no problems neither gprs nor wifi

гы

I know that... It works here this way too. But I'd like that the connection (GPRS) could be "called" when tapping the weather (If there be no connections active), Similar to Neo Titanium Weather, or Manila Weather Tab itself.

Guest akim_d07
what's your problem . just do a hard reset for your phone in Start >> Setting >>System >> Hard rest >> type 1234 then ok

that will solve any problem u may have in AutoRun for XDA_UC folder

I doing hard reset twice but still digital clock not appeared in today, why?

I Already installed the new pda part. The imeiBrazil thing worked just fine. I just had to change from Philippines back to Brazil and select the Tim operator, Hard Reset and everything is working.

Thanks!

Daniel, how you change to philippines and then back to brazil. ImeiBrazil is not working fine for me, and i want to test what you do.

Thanks.

Hi OCK

i really like your new AlphaUI rom, but im just wondering how can you change the weather from celsius to fahrenheit ?

Thank you very much for this wonderful rom.

Change the value of "celsius" under HKCU\Software\ock\alphaUI\Weather\ from "1" to "0"

anyone know how to fix the gps? i think its not working, im using garmin xt.

Perhaps you can try some of the registry hacks here

Thank you pal!

screen01ji.png

Anyone interested: replace skin.xml in "program files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI" and bottombar.png in "program files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\images\home"

Looks better imo :) Thanks!

sorry for this noob question :)

Where are UltraLite roms

See my blog for archives

I know that... It works here this way too. But I'd like that the connection (GPRS) could be "called" when tapping the weather (If there be no connections active), Similar to Neo Titanium Weather, or Manila Weather Tab itself.

See post 4177 by melburnian for a fix.

I doing hard reset twice but still digital clock not appeared in today, why?

Did you switch regional settings? Try to check if there's a "ock alphaui" under remove programs. If there is, it seems that the clock doesn't support other langauges :)

Guest davroy

Hiya OCK, thanks very much for your fantastic ROMs!

Just a quick question, I know it's been asked before, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

I'm looking for the cab that enables you to close the gprs data connection after an idle time out, like 30 seconds.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I've found it, gprsenablerdisabler.exe It was part of the ROM! Silly me.....

Edited by davroy

Guest melburnian

Hi Guys

For all those have are having problems updating the weather, you may need to do the following:

1. Go to settings -> Home -> Items and uncheck "XIAMultiTheme"

2. Go to \Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\Themes\ock_alphaUI\Scripts

3. Copy "weatherupdate.mscr" to your PC

4. Open the file with notepad and find the line

citycode = RegRead( HKCU, "Software\ock\alphaUI\Weather\", "citycode" )

5. Add the following line below the citycode line:

Connect("The Internet")

6. Save the file and copy it back to the orginal directory in the device.

7. Go back and check the "XIAMultiTheme" again

Good luck

Edited by melburnian

Guest davroy

I've noticed in the new AlphaUI build that when GPSGate is running, it appears in the system tray at the bottom and pushes the home screen up a touch, therefore you now get a scroll bar on the right hand side. This is rather annoying, and therefore I've gone back to 23563 until this can be sorted out. I hope there can be a fix for this!

Guest melburnian
Thank you pal!

screen01ji.png

Condorx... Tried out your new theme. very sweet. Congrats on a great theme..

OCK!!

What can I say mate??? I am speechless buddy. I have said it before and will say it again... You never cease to amaze us!!! Thank you so much! Now my omnia is a brand new phone!

Guest bmw992009

hi all,i tried to add some shorcuts on page programs,but it shows me only the name of the program and not the icon.anyone knows why?

and when i try to update wheather it gives me the same error like other users and i am connected to the internet because other programs are going fine.

thx

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin

Just flashed alphaUI (after GTX). It is very nice too, and there are more free memory!

Thanks again, OCK! :-)

I have a question about adding shortcuts - am I understand right that to assign icon to shortcut I have to extract this icon from installed programs somehow?

How can I do it without external program?

i tried to add some shorcuts on page programs,but it shows me only the name of the program and not the icon.anyone knows why?

You have to select icon separately. Icon selection dialog appears right after program selection.

Guest skoda60
anyone know how to fix the gps? i think its not working, im using garmin xt.

My GMXT and beelineGPS worked. On GMXT which I used intermediate driver and enabled enhance GPS. No other setting changed and it was fast.

I was lost on program icons.

Guest jean-luc_picard

HI ock,

at the first: Very nice and god rom. Thanks!!!

But, i have a question: Is this possible to change the bottom Softkeys in Homemenue? The Phone & Camera to another Name and link?

Is this possible?

Please help,

best regards,

Picard

Guest melburnian

Hi Ock,

Question buddy... is it possible to get the time to show on the homescreen for the calendar?

I had a look at the registry and I have no idea how to decode it? :)

Guest xdororo

Hi Ock,

Thanks for your great sharing first !!

I'm a newbie here and I've surveyed several roms in this forum and decided to flash your rom (23569) as my first taste.

but here are some questions I hope I can realize before starting the wor

1) may I install XT9 (TW) to thype the Chinese words ('coz I'm from Taiwan)

2) may I install the latest papago on this rom ?

Thanks for your answer !!

Edited by xdororo

Guest Yttrium

I change my meun toolbar font size to large, then i change it back to standard, but it no longer appear to be what i first used. the standard is still bigger. For eg the "camera" it could only show "Cam...". I am using GTX anyone any idea?

Guest saad123edd
Thank you pal!

screen01ji.png

please send diz wallpapr :)

Guest saad123edd

:) :) :)

whenever i receivd a sms, itz receiving time is +1 hr from my currnt time.... e.g, the time is 10 pm, but the sms receivng time is 11 pm... :)

pleaseee help me to sync my fone n msgng time.... waitng for ur reply OCK n other fellows .

Guest mulej_pl

hello,

is any chance to change display time format from 12h to 24h on front panel next to wheather ?

Thx for good roms :)

@jean-luc_picard

you can download SKTools then use menu Tune UP! -> on bottom menu use ">" and tap until you get ico with hand (my ver. is 4.5 and it's between IE ico and Keys ico) next you have Soft key1 label, Soft key1 path feel free to edit them :)

Edited by mulej_pl