OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro
Hi Ock, and everyone!

I'm using your latest released Titanium rom, and I've noticed a bug, and would like to ask your help.

First and most annoying: pictures won't work from the home screen. I can swipe through them, but when I try to open one it says that certificate etc. error mentioned a few posts above me. I can confirm that hard reset not helped for me, and reflashed a couple of times without success. It's also present in the Ultra Lite edition :/

Other important thing I'd like to ask: unlock screen. Is that any way I could make my unlock screen exactly like in this video?

It's theoretically the basic winmo unlock screen. Difference is, that the time is on the bottom, with a transparent-gradient image, and what is more important, the lock icon is not the black which is used right now. At least I'd like to change the icon back, but if someone helps me with the complete conversion, I'd be very happy!

Again with the lock screen: when you lock the device, the display goes to a dimmed state. Can this be changed, to force the Omnia to keep the well-lit state?

And the last one: how could I recolor the classic blue theme? I mean, I'd like it with a lighter colored taskbar - a teal or smg like that. The "selection" seems a bit too black for me too, or is this the original theme?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Also, maybe it's only me, but Ock, you should really make a nice bright and colorful titanium theme rom ;) I know you like the work better with the black, but it's hard to find a nice bright titanium ROM :/

I was trying to get a good theme, found one with a very simplistic, transparent taskbar, only white icons (I think this is the default theme maybe?), but it was too buggy, the back/lock icons were screwed and at the settings, on the top of the window, it only showed the arrows, but not the menu... :/

lock screen and themes links

http://www.s2p.ac-s2.com/

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=657313

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...s-for-the-i9x0/

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...w-your-display/

Guest yasars
Your rom have to work pretty well, but can not charge USB cable, things that help me? or why

look in favorite hack ....

@ock

can you implant the SMS & filemanager from Omnia lite??

Guest dachande2150

Thank you thats what I call software support :(

Trying them now.

Edit:

Ok, so I can see clearer now.

I have DJPete-s lockscreen on this rom, cooked in. Now, I need a .cab file to revert back to default lock screen, but I can't find any :S Lioryte has one, but it's WQVGA only, think I shouldn't risk that on Omnia?

Sadly, DJPetes original styled lockscreen not working at all (designed for older version :/).

Any additional ideas? The themes are good, thanks. The lock problem and the picture error remains... ;)

Edited by dachande2150

Guest andrysoft

Instead of 3-page Launcher panel, 2 page Picture Speed Dial and 1-page Launcher panel.

Edited by andrysoft

Guest Billou

Hi,

Thanks for your great rom ;)

I post file for have clock in : HH:MM ( example : 17h58 and not 5h58 )

and file for weather update connect automaticaly on internet when you click on weather :)

Sorry for my english, I'm french :(

SKin.xml on \i900\\\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI

skin.xml

updateweather.rar, unrar on \i900\\\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Scripts

updateweather.rar

sooo, .. is this accuweather, cos i can't get my regional code in it, .. cos it's asking for a code, not NLD|004| etc..

Try Yahoo weather code

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Is there more pics or video out to see the new alphaUI Ock rom?

Can I use PImbackup to restore contacts etc?

Best regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest sara23
Also I search a quick setting for to set very fast vibartion or sound...anyone have some idea? ;)

press the volume buttons, you open the screen where you can choose to put the vibration level or mute the sound system is that the ringtones :(

Guest sara23

I installed the rom alphaUI 23,569, you have no idea why I do not work on wi-fi? I have no bed bugs or similar ... maybe I missed the post where he spoke?

thanks all ;) :(

My apologies if I have missed the obvious. I have flashed numerous ROM's and just spotted this and it looks very interesting. I have always flashed using XP but not sure how to flash this, any tips so I can flash and test please.

Guest victaaaa

Hi ock, this is a fabulous ROM. Having no problems what so ever.

But could you please upload the Opera Mini icon please?

I accidently deleted the shortcut, and now the icon looks all pixelated.

Thanks!

Guest tiger0423

Can anyone please post the Build 23569 AlphaUI on other download link website such as rapidshare? Can not download from mediafire. Many thanks.

Guest qeosman

hi ock

ur alpha ui its's a great rom.

some minor bug i've found when i try to setting the touch input to disable vibrate.

the setting form didn't shows up.

anyone can help?

tqvm

Guest dachande2150
My apologies if I have missed the obvious. I have flashed numerous ROM's and just spotted this and it looks very interesting. I have always flashed using XP but not sure how to flash this, any tips so I can flash and test please.

Hi there!

No worries, just flash this as usual - I've used Sector's guide among the stickies, a Windows XP notebook with the modem driver, and the .exe file itself. Easy and effortless.

Good luck although I think you are not going to need luck =)

Guest X-pro
Hi ock, this is a fabulous ROM. Having no problems what so ever.

But could you please upload the Opera Mini icon please?

I accidently deleted the shortcut, and now the icon looks all pixelated.

Thanks!

here ;)

post-504427-1276929439_thumb.png

Edited by X-pro

Guest Lunchbox77

how can i get back the ORIGINAL WM icons? everybody customizing like hell, i only need a working rom, with no skinning. OCK rom is cool, just those icons disturbing

Guest CosMo82
QUOTE(nazgulz @ Jun 18 2010, 06:04) *

how to turn of vibration on the keyboard?i cant access to touch input option.when i click to option,nothing happened..also,i already disable vibration on touch screen,also not works...can u all help me?thx in advance..

Install attached cab , ock posted it a few pages back

This post has been edited by Kampos: Yesterday, 14:54

Attached File(s)

Attached File Disable_TouchInput_vibration.cab ( 1.12K ) Number of downloads: 9

anyone tried this & it worked? i tried but it's still giving mi the keyboard vibration~

Edited by CosMo82

Guest X-pro
anyone tried this & it worked? i tried but it's still giving mi the keyboard vibration~

did you deactivate personal>vibration disable vibration for touch screen ? If you did, remove cab, install again and power off, not soft reset

Guest dachande2150

Hi, its me again ;)

I wonder if anyone could help me, it's not exactly on topic, but let me give it a try.

I'm looking for a wallpaper suppied with the GTX rom by Ock. I flashed the premium, dark one instead, and would like to avoid reflash just for that. When you set the Theme in the settings, there is an option for a default wallpaper. I think theoretically it's the base Manila 2D wallpaper (black, with colorful circles on it).

My problem is, it's not in the rom I'm using now, so could anyone post that wallpaper up here for me? Desperately tried to find it on google and here in the forums, without success :/

Guest CosMo82
did you deactivate personal>vibration disable vibration for touch screen ? If you did, remove cab, install again and power off, not soft reset

personal>vibration disable vibration for touch screen was always "ticked" meaning it's activated rite?

remove cab install again & power off/on. still having vibrate.

hmm is there anyway to access Touch Input option or able to disable the vibrate by editing some parameters inside the registry?

any further advice? thanks.