OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest gjjh25

OCK I think i miss phrased the question.

what I meant is on the M2Dversion I am i right in thinking you can only have 18 shortcuts on the apps tab.

I have a lot more shortcuts than this how do I access the rest?

I have only ever used the ultra lite versions before

Edited by gjjh25

Guest andrew.mazlim
OCK I think i miss phrased the question.

what I meant is on the M2Dversion I am i right in thinking you can only have 18 shortcuts on the apps tab.

I have a lot more shortcuts than this how do I access the rest?

I have only ever used the ultra lite versions before

Obviously, friend..., you just CAN'T place ALL your programs' shortcuts in the "Launcher" tab!!! How can it be? It's a phone screen, not a web page, to scroll down for ages...

Guest gjjh25

No Not the launcher area.

Am i mistaken is there not a tab for other apps? if so how many can i put on this or can i create other tabs?

As I said i have never used M2d and just want to know if i can put my app shorcuts anywhere on here own tab.

Ock has to improve battery life performance like pdhee's roms. However touch sensitive, memory space , sliding speed and all other features are the best and number one against other roms.

Regards,

Edited by kzkan

Guest andrew.mazlim

Am i mistaken is there not a tab for other apps? if so how many can i put on this or can i create other tabs?

As I said i have never used M2d and just want to know if i can put my app shorcuts anywhere on here own tab.

There is "Launcher" for you to manually app your programs..., and there is the "Action" tab, but each cheff's "cooking" apps and the tab already has 9 apps.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ock has to improve battery life performance like pdhee's roms. However touch sensitive, memory space , sliding speed and all other features are the best and number one against other roms.

Regards,

True, but the phone part is the 60% of the battery life, not the rom.

Hello,

I have been posting about this issue already in the past, but I'm posting again with more details as it is still unsolved...

When hanging up from a phone call, my i900 is becoming very slow... This is particularly noticeable using TomTom navigator, as I totally lose it for some minutes...

I have been looking into the processes using the task manager, and could see that, right after I hang up, a process called "services.exe" is taking up to 90% of the CPU, which I think explains why the phone is becoming so slow. I had a look at my clock, and it took about 10 minutes before this process comes back to a normal situation (meaning nearly 0% CPU when tomtom is not running). The only way I could find to get it back to a normal situation without having to wait 10 minutes was to switch the phone part off and on again, which is pretty annoying to do after each phone call. Starting a new phone call also seems to drop the process back to 0% (until I hang up the new phone call and it gets back to 90%).

This is pretty annoying as 1/ The phone becomes very slow, 2/ It drains a lot of battery and 3/ The battery becomes quite hot which stops the phone from charging !

Can anyone help me either solve this issue or troubleshoot it further on (e.g. by digging into what's happening in this services.exe process?).

Thanks

PS: I tried changing the radio ROM, used DXIA2, DXIF1 and JJIA1... same behavour with those 3 radios...

Which version are you using? 25018 had some issues with calls. Are you using the default dialer?

Why don't you, just an idea, try to "cooking" also an UL version with M2D as UI & S2U2 as lock screen app? Everybody who loves M2D, 95% likes also the S2U2 as lock screen app.

Why not try that? You already "cooking" veny SIMILAR versions! I mean, I've tested once a Premium & a M2Dv2 version of the same rom and they were almost alike.

An "UltraLite" with M2D as UI & S2U2 as lock screen, would be MUCH DIFFERENCE from a "classic" UltraLite version...

That's a thought, an idea.

If you check the forum, there are plenty "followers" of your rom and they're trying to find (as I am), a "clean" rom with M2D as UI... Okay, you may forget the damn (baggy sometimes!) S2U2! But, it's an interesting idea to "cook" a total "clean" rom with a FULL-PACK M2Dv2 interface...

Just a thought, OCK...

Have you tried the all-in-one cab I posted? If you've and are having problems, post them here, I'll update the cab. I don't think I'd cook a UL with M2D and S2U2 as I don't have time these days :huh:

The only problem I found since now, is the following: I tried to install a cab (transparent HTC clock, for M2D), I had to (of course) disable the TouchFLO... run the cab... enable the TouchFLO again... and when I disabled/enabled M2D, the rom "freezed". I had to soft-reset the device (each time, two totaly) and everything were fine. (When I was using your 23563 UL with M2Dv2 manually installed, I never faced a similar problem)...

Something else, OCK. Do you have the "all-in-one" cab of the new Manila2D Version 2..2013.4121.00 ("Sense")? I want to try that in my i900.

Another thing, OCK... If I choose (again) to use PhoneEX as my dialer, is there any way to completely disable the main (rom's) dailer?

If I can't do that, can you check yonn1981's topic and tell me WHAT'S THAT small miss-calls app in his M2DTP pannel? Because, one MAIN reason I'm using PhoneEX, is also the Today plugin pannel of it (and I'm placing it in the M2DTP).

And something else: Is it possible to change the colors of the Contacts, to a negative layout (not white, but black)?

I've encountered some freezes when enabling today plugins but wasn't able to troubleshoot what's causing it.

I don't have a cab of the new version of M2D, read that there aren't major changes. Thought of testing it out but really don't have spare time to do so.

I've not used PhoneEx but I don't you'll need to disable the main dialer. As for yonn1981's plugin, from his release notes it should be HS++.

Dear OCK, I found something odd... I was using your UL 23563 and I was instaling myself all the apps. That UL rom had 64MB memory free, without any other apps. The utilities I'm using are (more or less) what you're "cooking" in your M2Dv2 versions, plus 3-4 extra - and I had 46-48MB memory free... Now, I'm using your newest M2Dv2, with many apps "cooked-in" and 54MB memory free, I installed these 3-4 extra apps... and now, I have 51MB memory free!!!!!!!! More memory free with this M2Dv2, than with the ULTRALITE I was using!

How is this possible?!

It really does vary depending on what apps are running. If you've activated the WM lockscreen, that also takes a chunk of memory.

hi ock,

i m using build 23129 featuring blue steel theme....

i really like thiz rom.... but i want to chnge Omnia keyboard back to Black skin.... i tried to install it with CAB, but it says "u dnt hv permission "

waitng for ur reply

Can you post a link to the cab?

Hello, OCK!

There's kinda strange problem - When I install an application, that places its .CPL to the Settings menu, it doesn't appear. E.g. SRS Wow, TouchResponse etc. settings are absent in the menu, but still *.cpl exist in the Windows folder...

Post a solution, please. *enjoying your flash*

Which version are you using? Do you see the default SRSWOW and smartlock icons which are installed by default?

Another thing, OCK... I'm testing your latest UltraLite, and I instaled manualy YOUR "all-in-one" M2Dv2 cab. In YOUR cab, there're some tabs (like "Action", with 9 apps already set-up) and 3-4 other (they're disable). I want a BLANK tab (along with the "Launcher" & "Action") to insert there with M2D_TP, a couple of Today plugins - like a calendar and others.

HOW can I do it?!

I think the TV tab may be used.

Hi,

Is there a premium 23129 ?

Thank you.

There is, with Jumba's theme.

thank for the reply friend but i tried it already .......

after i install and soft reset

the icon appeaser at the back of the time in task bar ....

and when i touch it the task bar only expands not the task manager

need help on it friends..........

because the one of the most thing i like in wm is that task

sorry for my english.

There may be some compatibility issues with HTC Task Manager with builds that have the close button below, which is why it doesn't detect the tap well.

There's only one tab for apps, but if you've time you can use the operator/action screen as an extra program tab.

Regards,

Not sure what Pdhee does in his roms, I've however added a few tweaks.

Guest acmjiffry

hi ...

this is my manila classic rlToday plugin

screenshot3pg.png

i have removed the sms and missed call notification as ock task bar has it :huh:

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thxs for the answers, OCK. The rom is running fine; I'll try to create that "blank" tab for the M2D I nees, with the help you gave me (the xda-developers' link).

hi there ... I got a question and I point it directly to you as long as I use only your roms and probably you will also be interested

would there be a chance to get

Flytec 6005 Compact Variometer .. if you google it you will find ...

there is a gps module and it shows you your hight meters about sea level, meter about ground,speed m/s, time of movement, .... m/s of changing your elevation

its all meant for pilots ... I fly paraglide and wanna know if its possible to get this into omnia :huh:

any advice ?

Which version are you using? 25018 had some issues with calls. Are you using the default dialer?
I'm using version 23569...

Looks like the issue I have is linked to some sync with my Parrot Handsfree car kit... When hanging up a call, the information is re-synched with the Parrot, and this is taking a very long time, using all CPU of my i900 during this period of 10 minutes (services.exe). I disabled the hands-free service, under the blutooth connection, and at the moment, it looks like it's getting better... It didn't change anything to the functionnality (mobile is still synching with Parrot CK) but now the sync is happening quite fast instead of taking 10 minutes... really a strange issue...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Dear OCK, I found something odd... I was using your UL 23563 and I was instaling myself all the apps. That UL rom had 64MB memory free, without any other apps. The utilities I'm using are (more or less) what you're "cooking" in your M2Dv2 versions, plus 3-4 extra - and I had 46-48MB memory free... Now, I'm using your newest M2Dv2, with many apps "cooked-in" and 54MB memory free, I installed these 3-4 extra apps... and now, I have 51MB memory free!!!!!!!! More memory free with this M2Dv2, than with the ULTRALITE I was using!

How is this possible?!

It really does vary depending on what apps are running. If you've activated the WM lockscreen, that also takes a chunk of memory.

Like I wrote you, OCK bro... I'm istalling a pack of apps in an UltraLite rom of yours and the EXACTLY the VERY SAME pack in another version, let say your M2Dv2 version.

And the STRANGE thing is, I have ALMOST the same memory free in the end of all installations, in BOTH roms - no matter if the one is a "clean-naked" rom!

How is this possible?

Are you changing the PAGE POOL of each version?... Because, that's the only reason I can figure out for this strange thing.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Hammad16

Maybe something to do with that RecMod use while cooking apps into ROM.... coz of which they have less ram usage ?

Just a random thought otherwise i have no idea abt it . Lol :huh:

Guest acmjiffry

HI All

Could anyone guide me how to make the cab file for this rltoday plugin for ock m2d classic

i have edited after installed ock rltoday plugin

screenshot4t.png

Thanks in advance

if any one need the files to create cab file , i will upload here

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest SorrowWind
Which version are you using? Do you see the default SRSWOW and smartlock icons which are installed by default?

I'm using your UltraLite 23129 Rom. There's no SRS or smartlock installed at all. So I installed these programs manually.

Btw, I've tried to start ControlPanel.exe in the Windows folder - all icons exist there :huh:

Eventually it's not a huge problem, I can start .cpl's manually) Thx, waiting your next roms)

Guest pappa_gone
QUOTE(pappa_gone @ Aug 24 2010, 06:29)

Hi Ock, i would know if you inserted my XML file wich contains all the italians cities and the major world cities in your last release

I should be using a modified one, I see only two versions on my hard drive, perhaps you can send it to me just to make sure?

Here is the modified file including 409+410 cities: 409+410 WheaterCities

Hey , I am using the UL Rom right now and its very fast, stable but i miss using the M2d Rom, Can anyone provide link for OCK's m2d all in one cab?

Thanks

Guest jack3643

Too many pages and may have missed it...

Does blue-tooth work properly with the titanium premium now?

Great work by the way. Was using the M2D rom, but ran a bit slow. changed to titanium. :huh:

Keep it up mate.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey , I am using the UL Rom right now and its very fast, stable but i miss using the M2d Rom, Can anyone provide link for OCK's m2d all in one cab?

Thanks

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?b6o90zj653s71t1

Do be honest, because I'm a fanatic M2D user (but also an UL "lover"!), if you want to use a Manila2D rom, you better choose a "cooked-in" M2Dv2 version - don't install it yourself the M2D.

You must be quite experienced M2D user, knowing what changes/set-up you need to do (and how) and many other things.

I flashed the newest UL of OCK, it's a great rom, but since I wanted M2D (and spend half a day to set-up correctly the M2D in the UL!!!!), I re-flashed the M2Dv2 version and I was fine and ready to play, in less of 10 minutes!

Don't worry; OCK's M2Dv2 versions, are NOT SO "full-pack" roms. There are only few apps "pre-cooked" in OCK's M2Dv2 vers, nothing else...

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?b6o90zj653s71t1

Do be honest, because I'm a fanatic M2D user (but also an UL "lover"!), if you want to use a Manila2D rom, you better choose a "cooked-in" M2Dv2 version - don't install it yourself the M2D.

You must be quite experienced M2D user, knowing what changes/set-up you need to do (and how) and many other things.

I flashed the newest UL of OCK, it's a great rom, but since I wanted M2D (and spend half a day to set-up correctly the M2D in the UL!!!!), I re-flashed the M2Dv2 version and I was fine and ready to play, in less of 10 minutes!

Don't worry; OCK's M2Dv2 versions, are NOT SO "full-pack" roms. There are only few apps "pre-cooked" in OCK's M2Dv2 vers, nothing else...

Cheers for the link, I've always been using the premium and m2d Rom, this is my first time using a UL Rom to try SPB mobile shell, but after few days playing I'm starting to miss m2d haha.

Guest hojnikb

I have an issue with Manilla2d rom.Its more of a cosmetic but still.

When i try to press thr big Internet icon in manilla2d there is no black square around it (it stays just like it is) but it does open Opera anyway.Its kinda annoying, becouse i dont know whenever ive pressed it hardenough or not (since opera needs soo much time to startup).

If there is an registery fix or something, can someone tell me how to fix it ?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Cheers for the link, I've always been using the premium and m2d Rom, this is my first time using a UL Rom to try SPB mobile shell, but after few days playing I'm starting to miss m2d haha.

Like I said, distant mate, I'm a fanatic UL "lover" and a strong M2D supporter. I'm spending... ages to set-up properly my M2Dv2 in the UL roms (since I have to make all the settings, manually!), so I said to myself "enough is enough", is boring and waste of time since I'm going to use M2D...

...and right now, I re-flashed the M2Dv2 ver. of OCK, after the UL I had since today.

Mark my words, bro. If you're not a good/experianced user (especially a "M2D user", making manually everything), think twise to use the UL and install the M2D by yourself.

Better to do what I did and flash OCK's M2Dv2 ver. and save some SERIOUS waste of time, setting the M2D manually.

Just a friendly advice, that's all...

Guest andrew.mazlim
I have an issue with Manilla2d rom.Its more of a cosmetic but still.

When i try to press thr big Internet icon in manilla2d there is no black square around it (it stays just like it is) but it does open Opera anyway.Its kinda annoying, becouse i dont know whenever ive pressed it hardenough or not (since opera needs soo much time to startup).

If there is an registery fix or something, can someone tell me how to fix it ?

I think, this is a M2D THEME's problem, not problem of the M2D itself. After I'm flashing a M2D rom (OCK's or others' cheffs), the first thing I'm doing is to aply my personal theme - and I never crossed a graphic problem like that. Why don't you change the theme to see what happens?