OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

hi OCK

thank you for your wonderfull ROMS

im using the eclipse at the moment but i would like the white dialpad of the refresced couse it is more visible when im

outside.

how can i get it? and how can i put it in?

thank you!

Try this cab

Ock knows about this since his GTX refreshed rom. I think we have to edit some XML-files to fix it. I tried to copy the

files from yonn's rom (it's working fine in his rom), but it's not possible to overwrite the old files. I wonder what yonn

did to make it working.

Try using Resco Explorer to overwrite them, let me know the results :P

why the import with pim backup needs hours

i tried the lite version and now the m2dc version

the import of 4k sms needs already 5 hours and its just the half imported

whats going on there

PIMBackup is not the best when it comes to speed, I've been using MyPhone instead - it's much quicker and it restores all messages properly in the correct order. WM6.5 messaging is a bit quirky on our i900s as our device doesn't receive a WM6.5 update.

any one knows how to completely disable vibration when i click at any icon on the launcher bar ??

i don't like the vibration touch function , so i disabled it from " setting -> personal -> disable vibration for touch

screen "

but i can't disable it on the launcher bar , any ideas ?

Tap and hold between two icons, select options, then the "On launch" tab. Set the vibrate on launch time to 0

I dont seem to be able to do bluetooth audio streaming. Not able to connect with my bluetooth audio device. Is there any fix

for this? otherwise the roms are great!!!!

Hi,after quite some time with OCKs cool ROMs I had BT-errors with 23128 GTX: Couldn't recognize my heart-rate-monitor. No BT-audio-commands like in Khuanshai's/PDhee's ROMs. In PDhee's threat there is a leaked ROM which is working with all my BT-devices.It's a Build: 23132.5.3.8.

Hope it helps,

Oliver.

Have you tried this?

After a week of Eclipse usage and customization I only find one thing annoying. That's disappearing of both plugins from

home screen. For instance every time I exit iGO Primo software. I know how to get them back "M2D apply" but it's still a

little annoying. Would be great if somebody could find any kind of refresh home screen solution when switching back to home

screen.

What I am trying to say this is the best ROM i have ever use and I see there are a lot of users with same thoughts.

Everything just works.

PS: I read about importing 5K,10k.... SMS. What the hell. I can't even think you'll read all those again???!!!! Why don't

you export them in some text document and make a novel of them. At least your phone will work properly and you could use the

search option for keywords within software like MS Word for example.

It may be due to WM's autoclosing behaviour. Try installing chainfire's patch

Is it possible to prevent the keyboard from appear when i receive a new sms, because the keyboard prevent me from typing my password on s2u2. THanks

Go to tools - Favourite Hackings. Press the 4th button on the bottom and press the auto keyboard button. Soft reset.

Hi OCK!

First of all, thank you for the great roms! :)

I use the 23119 Ultra Lite version.

I have only one problem.If i use Bluetooth stereo, and stop playback by avrcp in standby and wait some seconds, then play playback by avrcp, the

device cannot resume the music.

I managed it to resume with 23118 bluetooth dll-s, but with the resume, the screen is turn on.

Can you have a solution for the problem?

And can you share the theme what you used in the Eclipse rom. I' like to use on Ultra Lite.

Thank you!

Sorry for my English

I don't have a solution - couldn't troubleshoot BT problems as I don't have a headset :(

Do you mean the WM theme?

i dont understand

am i just me which have problems with all roms from ock

my problem list

- bring a backup back needs over 5 hours for 4k sms / and still just the half is done

- stuck and need to reset

- battery goes down in 10 mins 20 percent

- the roms are in generally slow / compared to 6.1

it looks better as 6.1 but the problems from the top i didnt had in 6.1. i will try other roms.

Firmware for our i900s are all based on 6.1, so WM65 does have issues. If these issues are significant to you, WM6.1 may be a better choice. No shortage of good WM6.1 roms here either :(

OCK mate, how are you with your new device? Are you playing a lot with it? (Galaxy S, you said?)

It's a pretty nice phone, waiting for Froyo updates :) It's a bit too big for my hands though :P

Hi Alien-tech. I'm experience exactly the same problem. Can you tell me how you got them back?

Run M2DTP_Config and press apply.

Oh, something for me too, OCK... Can you send me (in a cab) your former roms' glossy/black/3D lower taskbar-softkeys' skin? I love the "Eclipse", although I always hated these "flat" taskbars bellow.

Thxs in advance, bro.

I'm using Jeffrey2000's skin look for ***toolbarIconBubbleButton.png and ***_toolbarTextBubbleButton.png

i go to to tools>M2DC>tabs change> left soft key change> right softkey change> and apply ant the loading dont stop about 30minutes, than i soft reset, and M2DC not starts... i want to change wallpaper olso.. but the same sh....

with M2DTP i want to uninstall it, or disable i go to tools>m2dtp_config> uncheck autostart uncheck autorestart, and it is still on my home screen...

Try deleting the startup shortcut from \Windows\Startup. You can close M2DTP by running m2dtp_config - Menu - Unload M2DTP

Guest Dark Dick

Really liked your eclipse dark edition, but can't live without the new contact manager.

Plus, the main page would look much better if you remove those 4 shortcuts and move the "new items" bar down.

Edited by Dark Dick

hi OCK

thank you for your wonderfull ROMS

Do u happen to have a .cab for TouchInput

Nope, tried to make one but had some problems making it work. (Was complaining that the cab couldn't be installed) I suppose it may work on UltraLite versions only though.

Really liked your eclipse dark edition, but can't live without the new contact manager.

Plus, the main page would look much better if you remove those 4 shortcuts and move the "new items" bar down.

That's easily done - run M2DTP_Config and go to the Windows tab. Tap and hold iphonetoday and choose "delete plugin". After that increase the y value of "position"

And what about M2DC ??? hot to configure it? how reinstall? or smthng? thnx for advice :P

I found out that M2DC works with M2DTP when M2D is running. Check that M2D is enabled and running first, and you should be able to use M2DC to configure stuff.

still the same s*** M2DC configure crashes nd still loading for now, i disabled and unladed M2DTP, soft reseted and go to m2dc_config change tab, and same sh... idont know what to do.... omg i am gong to flash the rom again, now i am waiting to battery to charge...

Guest Yttrium
Well no wonder GPS doesn't find you.... You are from Singapore and same time having American flag in your profile. :P

Just joking man. You can't connect weather tab and home weather, about S2U2 weather you can change settings in S2u2 to show from your program and I think you can also have it like this:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...m-user-weather/

or

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-on-my-storage/

Are you using NAVPHONE too? IS it possible to change the USA flag to SG Flag? I only manage to use the GPS 1 time and from then on i cannot connect

Guest Yttrium
USA lad, you didn't check privious posts of mine, here in this topic...

I POSTED a cab, which is fixing the weather problem in the Home page and without (EVER!) to bother yourself about it, anymore! All you need, after you install it, to updating after 5 days the Weather tab.

About the S2U2... and the weather, there.

When we're using a new app, we need to SPEND some time to get known each other (with it), right?

It's pretty much easy; In the settings, you're going to "Information" (the pannel/menu, about clock's fonts, battery indicator, etc.) and you're going FAR DOWN in the list. There... there is an option disabled. You may play with the buttons, till you'll find "Manila2DWeather"... Also, exactly bellow, there is another option, to showing the current weather on S2U2. Enable that too...

Thanks. Sorry

still the same s*** M2DC configure crashes nd still loading for now, i disabled and unladed M2DTP, soft reseted and go to m2dc_config change tab, and same sh... idont know what to do.... omg i am gong to flash the rom again, now i am waiting to battery to charge...

im sorry i dont need to reinstall rom, i go to seetings>home> items and cheh touchflow and home screen relounches in old mode with all unnesery tabs :P

but m2dc config does not work for me any way :)

Edited by PyoXz

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks. Sorry

I wasn't seeking for "sorry", bro. All I'm saying is... search/play a lot first, then ask for help. How are you suppose to ENJOY your device?

Guest andrew.mazlim

There's nothing wrong with M2DTP, mate. You probably didn't flash properly the rom, in the first place (happen to me too!)... Re-flash it.

Guest andrew.mazlim

OCK bro, there are many Jeffrey2000's taskbars there; which one is for THIS BUILD ("Eclipse's")?

And something else... I don't know about you guys, but even if every rom I'm using "finds" my SIM card, the Internet/WAP settings are not automaticaly set; so, I have to manually set them myself.

I'm wondering... When I re-set the Internet/WAP settings, is there any way to SAVE these settings in a cab and next time I'll flash or hard-reset my phone, to be able easily install and set these settings?

(Because, it's too annoying typing all these atributes, in all these menus, in "Connections"...)

Any idea if & how to do that?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest MimomaN

Thanx a lot OCK :P

guys , i like TouchInput a lot , it's really amazing

is there any way to make it support Arabic language ?

i asked before about that , but i didn't find any arabic support for it

any one knows who is the developers of it ??

i need to send them to ask about that

Guest andrew.mazlim

Check also this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=749620

Guest thechemistree

mimmoman, check out this post..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=7336063#

install this two cabs..might helps..i've installed this two cabs to get my phone supported for arabic..

install asukalforgottennation5 cab first for regional support and mersad languange pack later for font..

FotgottenNationsNo5.cab

Mersad_Persian_Language_pack_V1_b100_Final.cab

Guest andrew.mazlim
This one for droid right? not windows mobile? or we can still do it the same?

From that topic:

PS: if you want to type in with arabic letters (sms) please install from android market:

1)AnySoftKeyboard

2)Arabic Language Pack

AnySoftKeyboard is ALSO a WinMo app. (Some friends of mine are using it, with HTC HD2).

How are we enjoying ANDROID taskbar, in these last roms of OCK? Anyways, I'm not sure completely, so I guess you may ask OCK to be sure.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

If anyone is interested in S2U2 wallpaper to match my previous wallpaper take it:

PS: I haven't test it as I use GTX style theme for S2U2!

post-644614-1284058647_thumb.jpg

NICEEEE, could you post this image but without the grey rectangles?

Thanks dude!

Edit: Nevermind, i'll edit it, thanks anyway!

Edited by Acogu