OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Arturnikon
You'll not need ANY backups! It will be automatically - is taking the Weather tab's forecast and shows it in the Home page.

Hi andrew,

it is possible to post an image , how it looks after the installation of cab.

Of course, if you don't bother.

thanks

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi andrew,

it is possible to post an image , how it looks after the installation of cab.

Of course, if you don't bother.

thanks

There is nothing different in the Home page, bro. It just "triggers" the weather icon to appeared (a small icon of the exact/same broadcast, you Weather tab shows). It's exactly the same as you tapping the GoogleMaps and updating your weather - nothing different.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Ock's recent roms r outstanding and amazing creation, however they r still not as good as The 1st GTX. New onces r quite memory eater so i have flushed back to GTX 23118 and with Ock's notification cab its working better than ever. Anyway its just what i felt. U could try and c for yourself.

I have another problem with Titanium-Premium version

when you set a specific ringtone for a name from the phonebook and the phone rings by default, instead of by specific.

Vibration is also not working as set.

how it works for you, or on other versions that you use?

Edited by Brkic

Guest maskottchen

i have this one ock Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard)

i want to flash ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput)

Checksum failed!!

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

PDA Reboot to download Eboot twice!!!

PDA Device Found!

PDA Device ready to download!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

Download failed!!

Can someone help me? Please

Edited by maskottchen

Hello,

this is day 2 of my OCK rom , i have picked the titanium version. Very happy about it. But i did somthing wrong about my contacts... i wanted to add my gf pic to her name and clicked the wrong person... Now i can't remove it anymore. Deleted the contact several times.. Replaced the original spot and put her pic no change.. Reseted the M2D settings bouth of them.

Looks like the only solution is placing a new rom again?

And i also have an other version, what program can i use to make softlinks from my programs? Restored a backup but the programs weren't added to the software list witch is obvious.

Friendly regards , ward

Guest maskottchen

Sorry but i have the problem with this method too

OnDeviceChange:DBT_DEVTYP_DEVICEINTERFACE

(1) Device name:5&2eea3905&0&1

PDA Device 1 detected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commanding Device Large Disk Format...

EBOOT will be written.

Total 1 PDA region(s) will be written .

DownloadImage success...

(1) FlashImage : success!!

(1) Re-Boot device and Close USB port

(1) Wait for Re-Connecting Device.

(1) Device is Re-Connected.

(1) Re-Init. Success.

Checksum failed!!!

Guest maskottchen

i have now flash the samsung version with ock exe its works :-)

i think is't a problem with this files, because the samsung keyboard version i can't flash without problems.

When i flash the samsung version:

After the first reboot the 2nd Image "Writing image xx%" takes about 5 minutes

At the TouchInput version:

the 1th and the 2nd image takes 10sek and then 3rd image too

and then i have the checksum error.

Guest DerEineDa
i have a little problem with the premium samsung version

it is only by the Programms -> all Prog ...

Where is the problem there? The white area at the bottom? That's perfectly normal for every Manila2D-rom I've seen so far.

At the TouchInput version:

the 1th and the 2nd image takes 10sek and then 3rd image too

and then i have the checksum error.

Looks like you've flashed using GrandPrix. I've flashed the TouchInput version using GrandPrix without problems. When you get checksum errors you should download the rom again. It seems your file is corrupted. This can happen while downloading, extracting or when extracting the exe-file with EXEcutor. So just try to download the file again.

Edited by DerEineDa

Guest maskottchen
Where is the problem there? The white area at the bottom? That's perfectly normal for every Manila2D-rom I've seen so far.

yes ... i meen the about 1.5 cm wide beam between the menu and the programs that I have only in this menu all the other menus are 100% ok

Looks like you've flashed using GrandPrix. I've flashed the TouchInput version using GrandPrix without problems. When you get checksum errors you should download the rom again. It seems your file is corrupted. This can happen while downloading, extracting or when extracting the exe-file with EXEcutor. So just try to download the file again.

I try it again now with another computer.

IT WORKS :lol:

Edited by maskottchen

You seem to know everything, but you don't dude! :lol:

What do you think about this?

post-569191-1284477381_thumb.png post-569191-1284477403_thumb.png

It's a M2D flipclock in a cab, so if i don't want it anymore just uninstall it. No problem about that.

Of course i've made a backup first with M2DC.

Here it is if you wanna try. It works on my phone, maybe it does on yours.

S.V.I_aniclock.cab

See ya! :)

hi...how to make the both plug-in background become transparent??

thanks for inform

Hi OCK

Excellent ROM. :lol:

Im trying out the ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) and Im having one slight problem.

If im typing a text and I add a word it says that the word is added but when I try and type it again the

word hasnt been added to the dictionary.

Any advise on how I can fix this?

Thanks

Guest beaver 2010

I can't using Video Call. Can somebody help? I tried to setting in Favorite Hacking and enable Dialer skin. But Still, I can't using Video Call.

In the first page Ock says :

Use FavHackings to enable the dialer skin, then soft reset.

Enable the Dialer skin using FavHackings in the tools menu, and soft reset.

Tried it many times, but it didn't work. The message said only Voice Call......

I'm using Build 23118 ROM FYI.

Edited by beaver 2010

Thanks for the newest eclipsed ver.

in your kitchen in EXT :

02_Premium\15_Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900

This dialer I've put it in The vistang kitchen topic ( right ?? http://www.modaco.com/content-page/295395/...tang/page/820/# ) and it works on new winmo builds ......

and The Source from Yonn Not Me :lol: I have his kitchen before he released it :) ( all credit to Him )

That's I want to say it from 2 April 2010 ........... and I've said it

sorry bad english :(

Yes, I meant the TouchInput fix :(

Thanks for the feedback, will add to first post :lol:

Hi Ock!

Using the Eclipse and having one small bug, when updating weather on hometab the picture does not appear when update is ready (numbers is ok). But as soon as I start a function or press windows icon or just swype to sms and back the image appears.

Anybody else have the same issue? Not a big thing but if there is a fix it would be nice :P

EDIT 1: One more bug now when i soft reset the phone i get M2DTP_Loader Error dettected (LoadPlugin(HomeScreenPlusPlus): ERROR=Init()failed. :) What can i do? Tried to close and restart M2DTP same thing happened...

EDIT 2: It irritated me to much did a hard reset.

Is there another backup software than PIMbackup (besides Myphone), PIm restoring all sms but sms function not showing them all. When deleting it numbers all the messages... strange..

With regards

Try updating again, sometimes the server doesn't quickly.

The error may occur if M2D is not running, does a soft reset fix the problem?

I don't use other backup programs, cos MyPhone is the best free one I know of.

thanks a lot, Ock, date shows right now, One other thing I noticed is that the clock shows 2-3 different times before showing the right one when I unlock the screen. This happened with the original rom too, although there, if you locked at say 1:30, at unlock it showed 1:30 for about a second and then the actual time. Any idwa what might be causing this? Thanks agsin for your effort,

Adrian

That's a behaviour of M2D, unfortunately, so I'm not able to change this behaviour

For all with old 3g icon problem: installing the pin12's original cab file fixed the problem for me. Well, be warned the battery icon is changed too :) I find tacchan blue dask taskbar better though.

OCK, can the wait cursor from the refreshed GTX be cabbed for share :lol: ?

Get them from DarkNinja's thread, it's inside the shellres.96.dll file so you just need that file :(

Okay, lads. I'll open a new thread, posting visuals (or other "juicy" stuff), for OCK's roms, WM 6.x, M2D or general, okay?

And you can ALL give a hand...

If you take a good look, the i900 / General Omnia ROM Discussion topics are quite "dead" for long time, except few (like this one).

So, we can "re-born" our old-fellow, i900.

OCK mate, if you find some time, tell me how to change the "ORANGE TV" (in TV tab) to "Today plugin"... (Is it, by simply changing the name in the .xtml settings file?)

It's inside the mui file, get it from post 22

Yeah, it works here, too. But unfortunately no landscape mode for us german people. But this is a minor complaint as I will look out for other keyboards anyway :)

May I ask which files you had to edit to make the german or other regions working with TouchInput?

I edited the xml files, got them from HTC LEO firmware, just resized the skin.

Hi,

I downloaded the ROM build 23118 TouchInput edition.

I love the build and it installed perfectly.

Ive just got a little issue though, when I open up the messaging program and look at my lists of messages they appear really big.

Is there a way to reduce the size? I'm used to them being smaller and can't think of a way to reduce the size that they appear.

Thanks.

Keep up the good work.

I think you are referring to the previews? I've added in threaded email dlls so it's one of the "side effects"

WM_Calc.cab

post-615996-1284724999_thumb.png

Hi Ock,

I have installed the eclipse rom on my Omnia and I am very happy with its performance.

I have just one grouse. Whenever I am on a video call I am not able to use the speaker phone mode. Even though I click on Turn on Speaker phone it will not work, which makes video calling a waste as you cannot hear what the other party is saying.

Also in a normal call - speaker phone function does not work. I tried searching the thread but could not come across any reference. Kindly help asap.

Kailash

Uninstall SRSWOW if you don't need it, and soft reset.

Hi,

the eclipse version has the omnia dialer? or lite?

can i remove the custom taskbar icons? i know how to remove the battery :lol:

Nope, but you can try the cab on my first post.

Removing the taskbar icons is tricky, I haven't figured it out yet. Made a cab but it really made my icons disappear :(

hi everyone,

I`m new with i900 and interested to change my rom but I have some uncertainties,

says that my Storage memory has 90.63 mb and with OCK roms have depending of Rom free 89-169mb ?

can i flash my i900 with that ROM ?

here is picture of my memory

Screen01.pngScreen02.png

Looks fine, you shouldn't have any problems. Just read the links I provide on my first post on how to flash a custom rom.

The new Eclipse rom is beautiful.Great job to the author!

Want to report a bug,on the home screen of Manilla 2D there isn't a picture of the weather like on the image that the autor posted.

Instead all the time it reads "Tap here to update weather",i selected the location and tried to update but nothing.

Is this a bug or did I just screw up the flashing?

Thank you.

Try again a while later, sometimes it fails on my first try but a retry seconds later fixed it.

Hello guys, im using ock's latest eclipse build ROM. The M2D clock doesn't really look nice and i wanted to change it, i downloaded a cool-looking M2D clock theme and installed it, but after i installed it, touchflo will not be launched. It appears "launching touchflo" and went back to "tap here to launch touchflo" . But when i uninstall that clock theme, touchflo works again. It happens to all clock themes that i downloaded. Help me please.

Can you post the link? I think the cab may contain some other files apart from png files.

Hi friends

Somebody knows if this Eclipse M2D can have animated weather tab, and how?

thanks

The rain images are animated :) It's also possible to embed a full animated panel but I've not tried it myself to guide you on it.

Hi ock

I am right now with your eclipse version with some icon modification

screenshot1tp.png

thanks

but I am facing an issue with m2d. when ever i do some changes with M2DC and apply its keep on process and hangs. i can not do any thing but reset the phone.

screenshot2lk.png

any one else facing the same issue..? could you help me on this OCK if you have time..

Thanks for your hard work and support

I've hidden some Manila files, I'm not sure if that's the cause. Can someone test if the lite Eclipse version has this problem too? I had originally thought that M2DTP was the cause.

Hi Ock

I have checked out nearly all your roms

fantastic job !!!!!!

my omnia would have su#### without your roms

just some issues i thought i should let you know

in connected home

all the roms after gtx edition(not refreshed)

they don't allow media sharing

dont't know why it happens

also some problems occur when i use the launcher buttons in eclipse and gtx refreshed editions

my phone hangs up

I've not tried connected home as I only have a PC, and didn't try any software for streaming content, for the launcher buttons it's a bit unexpected, which program were you launching?

Ock, how to remove or uninstall M2DTP_Config? Because with M2DTP_Config my Omnia running a little bit slowly. So I have decided to remove it. I think M2DC is enough for me. Is it possible to make M2DC with color?

Thank you...

@acmjiffry

I like your wallpaper

Can I have you wallpaper and how to make M2DTP color?

Delete the lnk file from \windows\startup, that should stop it from coming up after a reset.

hmm OCK, i would like to ask you a favor to teach me in details on how to change the clock in your latest OCK's eclipse ROM, the default clock in it seems to be more on the right hand side. That is why i wanted to change it. Please and thank you.

If you mean the position, you can take a look at htchomesettings.xml in the \Windows folder. The positions are in the lines containing

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_1STDIGIT_POS"

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_2NDDIGIT_POS"

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_SEPARATOR_POS

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_3RDDIGIT_POS"

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_4THDIGIT_POS"

the first number should be the x coordinate.

Hi, Can I ask is this a problem for everybody, want to use this rom but if speakerphone doesn't work, its a real showstopper for me.

Simply uninstall SRSWOW and soft reset.

Hi Great Rom using the blue steel over a month since 10/8/2010 - a bit sticky but that is because i am trying to do things too fast when i slow down a split second and it is fine for the phone to catch up but that is ok

The keyboard and scroll is super fast love that - shame i cant change the resolution on the screen : ) otherwise perfect phone

apart from battery does not last more than day with an hour or 2 browising ie use with screen on - ie browising texting emails etc 9 lights use energy fast with screen off it last over 2 days easy - over weekend i had radio on listing to station while i was decoratinig and surproised that baterty was still 80% at end of day. only thing when phone rings with radio on the radio turns off but the ringing volume is low so cant here the phone ring

1 - one thing that i notice is that when replying to emials - there is a problem - the names are not copied over and also when they do the message gets saved in the draft / outbox folder but the sender details are missing to be able to send or the addresses comes corrupted - this is especially frustrationg when replying to more than one person -

i find that i go onto MSN UK and use the web based hotmail - -- i write and save mesage in word and cthen copy and paste into the web based e mail - then the phone syns up with mail so i know what i send but t his is frustratiing - any fix for this bug or am i not using the ohone correctly ?

2 - any chance of the original calulator - it has more functions and that the HTC one and i think looks better and has % key which this one does not a bit frustration adyes i know if go into landscape mode the buttins is there but not in portrait mode.....

3 - also i am not able to use openmarket to download items that used to work with 6.1 rom is this an operating update issue of compatability ?

thanks in advacne

1. I think that was a issue with the build, sometimes new bugs are "added" when new builds are released.

2. Try this cab

3. Not sure on this, I would think that there shouldn't be a compatibility issue.

I´ve flashed the new Eclipse Rom and everything is working well, but I can´t play/open music files from the storage card with Nitrogen! Is this normal?

Do you get an error when browsing to the folder?

Hey Ock

I'm using your Eclipse ROM. And I have to say: badword ITS SO GREAT.

You get more out of the Omnia than Samsung ever imagined^^

But one huge bug is in this ROM

You have to set your internet settings each time after restarting the phone( soft reset or if you turned the phone off). They won't get saved. That's really annoying.

You can't go online after restart you first have to go to Setting---> Connections---->Connections---> Configure connection

Is there a way to fix that? If not I have to switch to older version.

Greetz m8!

I'm wandering if ADC is resetting your settings, did you skip the "automatic configuration...." option?

post-671138-1284470064_thumb.jpgpost-671138-1284470047_thumb.jpg

Can someone help me..

I already installed M2D TodayPage 0.3.0 & Easy Today Launcher v1.1.0.2 / iPhoneToday 1.5.4

The problem is the plugins can't show at the home tab

M2DTP is installed, or are you using the lite version?

Ock, I forgot to ask you. Can I use video call with this rom? Because I can find Video Call menu.

Or do you have Video Call Cab?

Enable the Dialer skin using FavHackings in the tools menu, and soft reset.

Hi Andrew,

I'm not mentioned to that kind of slow.

when I intend to write an sms. takes some time to open the sms software.

the same applies when shooting a photo and tap the icon to send via mms.

then opens a blank notification. I presume that says if I want to make a resize.

I tap on the left corner where should be the ok

wait a moment and picture appears in the body of mms.

I tap send and ... appears that notification "not sent mms"!!!

the same happens if I send a video or use the menu "attach file" in sms software.

Replied to your PM :lol:

It's a problem in WM6.5, I wasn't able to fix it. Perhaps you can try attaching it when composing the message?

I have flashed my phone the first time after 1.5 years on the original Samsung ROM. This ROM is way much better than the OME one. I'm really happy with it. Keep up the good work!!

Haha glad you like it, you can try out other roms here too, yonn1981 has a few great ones. Of course not forgetting roms from the "i900 masters" who have moved on to newer devices.

Hi ock :(

i just installed your M2D ROM "Updated: 15th August 2010" and works very smooth but i have only 1 problem with the touch flo as it restarts all the time and it's very boring :(

is there any fix that i should install to fix this problem ????????

Thanks

Yes, Chainfire has a patch

guys , i have a very important and urgent problem , because i use my phone to wake up for my work :)

the problem about the alarm snooze , it seems there's a problem on it

for example if the alarm ringing and i pressed snooze , i can't hear his sound in the next snooze !!

for example i made my main alarm time at 03:00 AM , and when it rings i pressed snooze

it rings again on 03:05 AM , but with no sound , only text show up !

how that happen ? and how can i fix it :P

Think it's a problem with S2U2, I use GAlarm personally, there's a free version, and works very reliably (plus the various snooze options)

calculator not working....can send me the cab of it??

I've tested it, working fine for me. Did you switch Regional settings btw?

can someone upload the pure black wall paper for omnia i900. Size 240 x 400

thanks in advance

:lol:

Here's the one I use in Eclipse, if that's you meant

Ock's recent roms r outstanding and amazing creation, however they r still not as good as The 1st GTX. New onces r quite memory eater so i have flushed back to GTX 23118 and with Ock's notification cab its working better than ever. Anyway its just what i felt. U could try and c for yourself.

I in fact still keep a personal version of my classic GTX :)

Hello,

this is day 2 of my OCK rom , i have picked the titanium version. Very happy about it. But i did somthing wrong about my contacts... i wanted to add my gf pic to her name and clicked the wrong person... Now i can't remove it anymore. Deleted the contact several times.. Replaced the original spot and put her pic no change.. Reseted the M2D settings bouth of them.

Looks like the only solution is placing a new rom again?

And i also have an other version, what program can i use to make softlinks from my programs? Restored a backup but the programs weren't added to the software list witch is obvious.

Friendly regards , ward

Did you try using the WM default contacts app to edit the contact again?

Creating shortlinks is a bit hard to do, I don't know of a software that can automate this process.

hi...how to make the both plug-in background become transparent??

thanks for inform

Don't think setting a transparent png would work, but you can try. My workaround is to simply replace todaywallpaper.png.

Hi OCK

Excellent ROM. :lol: Im trying out the ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) and Im having one slight problem.

If im typing a text and I add a word it says that the word is added but when I try and type it again the word hasnt been added to the dictionary.

Any advise on how I can fix this?

Thanks

Hmm... it was working in a previous rom but I guess some tweaks I made to fix the landscape and languages may have broken this, I'll keep u posted if I find a solution. Unfortunately I'm studying right now so free time is a bit limited.

Finally done reading the 5 pages of replies :(:lol: , my apologies if I can't reply quickly to your messages. Free time is limited for me these days, but I'll check here often :)

Guest jamal_aouz

hi ock! I'm newbie man

When I set Alarm,on Manilla screen it still shows alarm off

is there anyway to fix that??

PS: I'm using your latest cooked firm! eclipse!!

Edited by jamal_aouz

Hi OCK,

I'm using the Eclipse ROM and really like it. Well done. I have just switched from a HTC Kaiser and I really like this build.

I am having an issue however will calls. After about 40 seconds of a call, the speaker seems to turn off. People at the other end can still hear me talking but i cant hear them.

I have tried re-flashing and resetting and even other ROM's but the problem only exists with this build.

Any suggestions?