OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
that's just a simple shorcut, browse to program files/m2dtp/ right click on the one that says loader or something (don't have phone at hand right now) sent to start menu as shorcut and then just put shorcut on pragrams tab in m2d or like the guy in the picture set it to right softkey... andrew you should know this by now. :lol:

saludos,

There isn't, I checked it first thing!

Well thank you for your help but I am aware of this solution, It does kind of speed up the process. Still yiu have to open M2DC...apply...close to get the result. Actually I was hoping if some kind of a script would resolve everything by one quick click...... as I described.......like refresh executes in windows (F5). I am sure this is doable, but I lack some skills.

you are wrong, that is if you hit m2dtp config I'm talking about m2dtp loader I'm looking at it right now and there is no need to apply anything just hit once (must of the times sometimes it requires two touches) and you plug in is refreshed on home screen.

is there on any rom using m2dtp also make sure its on start up folder so it loads on any reboot but chefs put it there so for sure it is.

Slds,

Guest Alien-Tech
you are wrong, that is if you hit m2dtp config I'm talking about m2dtp loader I'm looking at it right now and there is no need to apply anything just hit once (must of the times sometimes it requires two touches) and you plug in is refreshed on home screen.

is there on any rom using m2dtp also make sure its on start up folder so it loads on any reboot but chefs put it there so for sure it is.

Slds,

Thank you corpisa I know what you mean now. I found that loader in device\program files\M2D_TodayPage. That'll do......If I'm gonna be able to turn off the question "Are you sure....yes/no" That would be perfect!

That'll do......If I'm gonna be able to turn off the question "Are you sure....yes/no" That would be perfect!

not sure what you mean here... am I sure my suggestion works almost like what you were trying to achieved? I think so, yes.

Slds,

Guest acmjiffry

Hi OCK & Others

I have installed omnialite lock screen and it is good and fine with me..

could you help me to hard remove the s2u2 lock screen please ..?

Thanks guys

screenshot4c.png

I am back to full & full black & White

thanks OCK and I hope you do not mind as we modifying the themes :lol: thanks B)

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest trickrolled

hey guys, im a newbie here. can you teach me how to make my i900 faster and updated.

my version is still DXHK3 and windows mobile 6.1.

can you post a link where i can download the things to be downloaded :| thanks

Guest Alien-Tech
hey guys, im a newbie here. can you teach me how to make my i900 faster and updated.

my version is still DXHK3 and windows mobile 6.1.

can you post a link where i can download the things to be downloaded :| thanks

Well you better start reading pinned topics like, how to flash your phone. It's hard to lead every newbie by the hand.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Exactly... I don't know why, but newbies (this year) users want to learn... everything in WinMo mobiles, in a single link and in few minutes!

I bought my i900 about two years ago. For some personal reasons, I never took vacations that summer... and I spend all these summer months, to reading, downloading, studing... fora, sites, articles, etc... about Samsung i900 and WinMo in general.

If you, newbies folks, DON'T SPEND SERIOUS TIME to learn you device or the system is running... it's hopeless for you to "dreaming" a better running/updated device. You'll never succeed.

So... START SEARCHING... READING/STUDING!

Guys need a little help, how do i make "m2dtp" part transparent in order to get a full view of my wallpaper? Tnx in advance :lol:

post-537928-1285414275_thumb.png

Edited by Rebels

Guest melrose82
Hi OCK & Others

I have installed omnialite lock screen and it is good and fine with me..

could you help me to hard remove the s2u2 lock screen please ..?

Thanks guys

screenshot4c.png

I am back to full & full black & White

thanks OCK and I hope you do not mind as we modifying the themes :lol: thanks B)

how do you change your home screen plusplus & iphone today looked transparent.. thanks!!

Guest acmjiffry
Guys need a little help, how do i make "m2dtp" part transparent in order to get a full view of my wallpaper? Tnx in advance :lol:

I think you have to set the same wallpaper which you are using for home page to m2dtp.

open the m2dtp and windows then you point out the same .png file for the wallpaper.

hope you have done

Guest acmjiffry
how do you change your home screen plusplus & iphone today looked transparent.. thanks!!

i have replied to rebel.. same way you have to do.

you have to set same wallpaper for your home page and the iphonetoday.

master OCK has given the single solution by make the wallpaper name to todaywalpper.png and place it in windows directory

Note : as andrew said, your all icons background should be transparent :lol:

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest andrew.mazlim

You can't!!!...

There is a "trick", though. First, you making ALL your buttons' .png files with TRANSPARENT background.

Now... To watching your background bellow these buttons (as I do, I want everything "glass-made"!), you have to SET in the M2DTP, the background of the plugin you're using... to be EXACTLY the same you're using for wallpaper!

That's it.

Guest melrose82

master OCK has given the single solution by make the wallpaper name to todaywalpper.png and place it in windows directory

thanks...:lol:

Guest Andim8fg

Hi,

I am using ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) and would like to know how to...

On the s2u2 how to display the Weather images?

I have set it to "Display TouchFLO 2D Weather" and "Show current weather", but just get the temperatures.

I know that the Yonn's Rom can do this but to be honest I do prefer OCK's ROMS - they Rock!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi,

I am using ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) and would like to know how to...

On the s2u2 how to display the Weather images?

I have set it to "Display TouchFLO 2D Weather" and "Show current weather", but just get the temperatures.

I know that the Yonn's Rom can do this but to be honest I do prefer OCK's ROMS - they Rock!

Nothing's wrong with the S2U2 settings, but with S2U2 theme... I'm using my own and I can see the icons.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

I think you have to set the same wallpaper which you are using for home page to m2dtp.

open the m2dtp and windows then you point out the same .png file for the wallpaper.

hope you have done

Note : as andrew said, your all icons background should be transparent :lol:

Thanks mate, that solves it... B)

Here's the final look B)

post-537928-1285442153_thumb.png

Edited by Rebels

One question. When my phone is connected via bluetooth with my car radio, a notification is coming up: "Would you like to turn of bluetooth?". Is it normal? Because it's annoying!

Edited by stefg

HI OCK and Others

By using eclipse HTChomesetting.xml file , i have made the home page as i requested but still i have small issue as i am unable to move the network name to top notification bar.

due to that reason date and network names are overlapping

screenshot1yo.png

please could anyone help on this :lol:

thanks B)

Do you found a solution for overlapping the network name and the date? I’m interested to.

Maybe can be moved to the middle in between date and alarm?

Thank you!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Andrew, I've tried everything, but I can not see or S2U2 or titanium-time full screen why?

S2U2/Titanium... time, in fullscreen? What do you mean? You need a... fullscreen clock or something? What the hell for? Are you going to loan your device to your... grand-ma? Lol!

Guest Alien-Tech
Does anybody have any idea how would it be possible to create an application that would re-apply M2DTP_Config settings automatic. Some kind of a refresh button for the screen. That would really help to resolve that annoyance with time to time Iphone and ++HS plug-in disappearance from the Home screen.

I would love have this kind a thing for a right soft-button instead of camera one for instance.

Are you talking about this?

not sure what you mean here... am I sure my suggestion works almost like what you were trying to achieved? I think so, yes.

Slds,

I have to apologize to Pedro and Corpisa, after proper testing THIS IS EXACTLY THE SOLUTION I was looking for.

post-644614-1285486536_thumb.png

Edited by Alien-Tech