OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest sahalan

Latest Rom is fantastic, really the best of all time IMO, but I have scoured the forum to see if anyone else has this problem and couldn't find it: No sms notification on the slider bar of M2d. I can hear notification sound when I get an sms and the phone lights up but the actual notification on the slider bar shows nothing. ALSO nothing in S2U2, nothing in the widget from SPB shell and nothing in homescreen plus plus DESPITE that I had it for a little while at first and then it disappeared!! Tried a hard reset and then right from the beginning no sms count anywhere!! Email and missed calls does show up in M2d and S2U2.

Any ideas?

Guest andrew.mazlim

OK, boys (and girls)!...

As I wrote few... weeks ago, I'm ALMOST finished my... ENGLISH theme!

(I'm not posting any pic - yet, first because I'm not finished the M2Dv2 theme yet and second... to surpise you!)

It's a not "just" a M2D theme; it's a COMPLETED theme - WM6.5 startup, M2D, S2U2...

The progress is:

WM6.5 startup theme.... Ok.

S2U2........................... Ok.

M2D............................ 89%.

So, I said to share you the two first parts and wait a bit for the "main" theme, the Manila2Dv2 theme of mine.

My "total/completed" theme contains:

WM6.5 startup

New animations for power on/off, new sounds for power on/off, new StartUp cursor (based on something I saw and I liked it), new sound for screen-touch/responce (a simply "tick"), new "splash"/wellcome screen, new default WM startup wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new sounds (to used them anywhere you like), 2 special wav files for email/sms (female voice!) and more...

ENGLAND_WM6.5 startup basic theme

S2U2

New wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new buttons, new menu buttons, new clocks (check the analog clock!!!!), new bars, etc...

M2Dv2 - "Based on OCK's shorter Home tab theme"

New icons, new taskbars, full-screen tittle icons (different for every tab), new tab ("Orange TV") - for use it whatever you like (I'm using it as "Today plugins" page!), new wallpapers (THREE, one for main tabs, one for "Orange TV" & one for Weather tab),... and many more!

EXTRA "goodies":

New FULLSCREEN Home tab Weather icons' pack!

So... enjoy these two first parts... and M2Dv2 ("Based on OCK's short Home tab theme") is coming up... shortly!

Andrew.

S2U2_theme_ENGLAND.rar

Guest drrkgupta

Wow good work andrew! Just can/t wait to try your weather icons and the rest of the goodies you packed.

by the way these seem to be different files to be put in the windows folder not cab files which make the uninstalleasy if one doesnot like them.

Edited by drrkgupta

Guest andrew.mazlim
Wow good work andrew! Just can/t wait to try your weather icons and the rest of the goodies you packed.

by the way these seem to be different files to be put in the windows folder not cab files which make the uninstalleasy if one doesnot like them.

Thxs. The WM6.5 Startup basic theme, is in cab. You (everybody) can easily unistall it, if you don't like it (you will, trust me - maybe only the wallpaper, which you can easily replace it).

The other one, the S2U2 theme..., I tried to make a cab, but something gone wrong. I don't know why, but wasn't right (the cab, I mean - messed up the graphics).

So, about the S2U2 and the Weather icons..., just make a BACKUP for these files (I'm always doing that, because I'm... messing my files all the time!) and make your changes. If you don't like them, replace them back.

I didn't placed these new Weather fullscreen icons IN MY M2Dv2 theme, because OCK's had a point he didn't in the first place! Not because the square corners of the images (as he said), but because in OCK's "Eclipse" rom we have a FULL of icons/data Home tab screen, with many-many things (like HS++, iPhoneToday, Manila2D clock/weather/taskbar... etc), so placing ALSO fullscreen weather icons makes the screen... invisible to see anything!!! So, I uploaded this pack for anyone he's using a much more "cleaner" Home screen (without too many icons) and for every other rom, except "Eclipse" one.

Guest drrkgupta

The theme which you made in the cab file is really very good ( except for the background..but that is personal choice). Te start up animation was very well done.

Guest andrew.mazlim
The theme which you made in the cab file is really very good ( except for the background..but that is personal choice). Te start up animation was very well done.

Hehehe, thxs! I WROTE,... it's an... "ENGLISH" theme, bro! Not "suitable" for everyone! I choose a "typical"... English football supporter! HAHAHA!

Guest ityi1964

Hi Everybody!

I'm using Ock eclipse touchinput edition's rom.

I've a little problem!

Why freeze my i900, when i change windows theme or wallpaper?

what's the problem?

Thanks!

Imre

What is the best? Eclipse or GTX?

Why Eclipse dont have Windows Live Messenger?

What rom is more complete?

The real question must be, what's your taste?

GTX and Eclipse are awesome ROM's, some people think the GTX one is faster and more stable, but as always, you're the best judge.

All the difference stays on the dark and light themes... and of course, the M2DV2 Home Screen, (Notification bar) but maybe you can do some tweaks.

Everything else you can install on both ROMs (iPhoneToday or Windows Live)

So try it and see what ROM fits you...

See ya!

Guest dleeming
Thxs. The WM6.5 Startup basic theme, is in cab. You (everybody) can easily unistall it, if you don't like it (you will, trust me - maybe only the wallpaper, which you can easily replace it).

The other one, the S2U2 theme..., I tried to make a cab, but something gone wrong. I don't know why, but wasn't right (the cab, I mean - messed up the graphics).

So, about the S2U2 and the Weather icons..., just make a BACKUP for these files (I'm always doing that, because I'm... messing my files all the time!) and make your changes. If you don't like them, replace them back.

I didn't placed these new Weather fullscreen icons IN MY M2Dv2 theme, because OCK's had a point he didn't in the first place! Not because the square corners of the images (as he said), but because in OCK's "Eclipse" rom we have a FULL of icons/data Home tab screen, with many-many things (like HS++, iPhoneToday, Manila2D clock/weather/taskbar... etc), so placing ALSO fullscreen weather icons makes the screen... invisible to see anything!!! So, I uploaded this pack for anyone he's using a much more "cleaner" Home screen (without too many icons) and for every other rom, except "Eclipse" one.

Hey Mate,

Do me a favor and drop the original weather icon files here, those that can with ECLIPSE, i copied yours into the WINDOWS and messed up my home screen weather.

Thank you

PS. I LOVE THE BRIT THEME!!!!!! Great work

Darren

what is the difference between 23118 gtx and the 23118 gtx refreshed rom?

please be as specific as possible, thanks in advance.

anyone?? I want to know because everyone is always saying that GTX is the best, so I was wondering if this is also for the GTX refreshed...or is there a difference?

Edited by mide74

Guest andrew.mazlim
What is the best? Eclipse or GTX?

Why Eclipse dont have Windows Live Messenger?

What rom is more complete?

As a matter of fact... I'm using "ECLIPSE's" theme... in GTX rom! (I'm using OCK's GTX, it's more stable/faster, indeed!)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey Mate,

Do me a favor and drop the original weather icon files here, those that can with ECLIPSE, i copied yours into the WINDOWS and messed up my home screen weather.

Thank you

PS. I LOVE THE BRIT THEME!!!!!! Great work

Darren

It's not about the ICONS, "Jerry" bro. It's all about the XTML SETTINGS! If you change the xtml settings, you'll place the icons in the correct location on your screen.

In fact, I'm using now the GTX rom with... my theme BASED on "Eclipse" rom's theme!

Anyways, these are the ORIGINAL icons from "Eclipse":

P.S.: HOW YOU LOVED it?! Did you checked the FIRST... pic appears in the intro gif????????? Just copy/paste it in your PC and WATCH it carefully! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

W_Icons_original.rar

Guest PedroLopes

link is working good now. great. will test soon.

And about your home weather full screen, its really messed up.

I know that for better look I need to clean my icons, but its messed up anyway.

post-565105-1287002007_thumb.png

post-565105-1287002040_thumb.png

Guest andrew.mazlim
link is working good now. great. will test soon.

And about your home weather full screen, its really messed up.

I know that for better look I need to clean my icons, but its messed up anyway.

Οbviously your xtml settings is wrong. There is NOTHING to do with the icons, bro. The icons are... 240x400! A FULL i900 SCREEN resolution! So, had to be in full screen. I'll check MY xtml settings and I'll wrote you WHICH one you should change.

Guest thang_hesman

hi everybody !

i use this rom and i don't know how to use 2 or more program at time, i must close this program to use another program

please help me, thank!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Ock!

Can i use animated weather in your Eclipse? And if yes, than how i doing?

No, you can't - in ANY i900 M2D rom. Did you noticed the... number after the "M"? It's "M-2-D", not "M3D" (Sense). Our (old now) device is not supporting 3D graphics.

Guest PedroLopes
Οbviously your xtml settings is wrong. There is NOTHING to do with the icons, bro. The icons are... 240x400! A FULL i900 SCREEN resolution! So, had to be in full screen. I'll check MY xtml settings and I'll wrote you WHICH one you should change.

My rom is just the way I downloaded from ock. I even dont know how to change/find these xtml settings, so, if there's something 'wrong', blame it on ock. :)

just waiting you to enlighten me, so I can test your work, bro.

And when I said icons I was talking about the iphonetoday and homescreen++

[]s

Edited by PedroLopes

Guest andrew.mazlim
And when I said icons I was talking about the iphonetoday and homescreen++

[]s

What about them?... The weather icons are not responsible for these notifications!

Guest PedroLopes
What about them?... The weather icons are not responsible for these notifications!

but these notifications icons will be in "the top", hiding a part of your pictures, like the shining from clear moon or sun.