OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Dear OCK!

It will be wonderful to see UltraLight ROM, if it is not too complicated for you))

Thanks in advance.

Sure, I'll be building one :)

Over 1.000.000 views!!! Amazing!

For everyone asking iphone today cab, can use Krazy Radd's cab! It only need to place it in the right position.

1.Open m2dtp config(Tools). Tab windows, change these settings: Y(position): 240, H(height of the scroll): 60. Find your perfect spot. Then menu-unload m2dtp, apply, exit.

2.You better make the icons smaller. Press between or under the icons to popup the menu. Options-screen-icon width:42, offsets: all 0, and min. hspace: 15. Or, you can easily replace the files i attached into the program files\iphonetoday folder, to do that.

That's it!

Use my settings above, to move it!''

That sure makes things easier, thanks stefg! Credits to Krazy Radd too for the cab :)

Hi OCK,

Any chance you (or anyone else) could mirror the links as I have been trying for over 24 hours to download one rom and Filesonic keeps coming up with an error message saying free users can only download 1 file at a time.

I AM only trying to download the FM Radio fixed 29005 file.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thx!

Mirrors added, big thanks to Sinaaa who provides the direct hosting from HostInstall, and stefg for Rapidshare mirrors :(

I installed the new premium rom onto my omnia and it seems rather sluggish.

it will be fast initially but say opening messages or something its slower (that the last gtx rom) and even setting up exchange server with google was sluggish going between menus.....

the weather panel under the time also - opening up the settings of that and changing options there is a noticeable lag.

anyone else experienced this?

i might try one of the other new roms and see if its still prevalent in them too.

Hi, do you see the 4-coloured dots wait cursor when launching apps? One reason may be due to the lack of free memory, and Windows Mobile closes apps when you launch new ones. I always use Chainfire's Autoclose patch for smoother multitasking.

That's fantastic, who can tell me how to assign ip to wifi?

Hi, I'm testing some other rom right now, I'm not sure if you see a wifi option under settings-connections? If I remember correctly, you can set a IP address under the network adapters tab.

Hi, Ock! I am very sad that we lose you! You roms are the fastest, stablest and most good-looking I've tried!

I have only one question. Do you use cleaning utilities of SKTools? I use you ultra lite rom and SKTools find many invalid registry entries, values and bad shortcuts. Is there a way to remove it from kitchen (and not remove every time after flashing) ?

Best regards, SinWolf from cold Russia)

I've not used it, just loaded the trial and discovered some invalid entries. They shouldn't affect the main function. Just that it's a bit tricky to remove from the kitchen as I cook different builds and enable/disable different packages. But I did remove the invalid calc shortcut a few moments ago.

Hi, Ock, I find a problem on m2d's messages, can't show the last message.

Hi, maybe you can try a soft reset? I just tested sending a message to myself and works ok.

Hi there,

got the m2d version and the lock screen not activating when screen is turned off. I installed the pets_lockscreen cab

I've not set it to lock on screen off by default, have you enabled the lock under Settings-Personal-Wake Up?

Thank you Ock for this Excellent work

Test Titanium and Titanium Prenium : Quick and very good ROM

bug in 2 versions : Calendar

Hi, is it possible to elaborate on the calendar bug? Will see if I can fix it.

Edited by ock

hi dear OCK!

Thanks Again For your Excellent Rom!

I use Premium Rom , It is nice!

but the messaging had some serious Problems!

It is slowly , Unstable , Have Some error In opening especially when you have more than one massage in that!

And the most annoying thing , is that we can not access the recent reception on sending sms and we Must add it every time from contact list!!!!

again we r waiting for your UI sense and Android Looks!!

Thank again body..

Hi, I'm not really a heavy text user, and thus was unable to test if it's unstable when you have lots of messages. I've tried to speed up the messaging app with a couple of tricks, and replaced the messaging client.

For sending sms to your favourite contacts, if you're using M2D, you may want to add them to the people tab for fast access.

Added them to first post, Thanks !

Dear OCK

Have flashed Titanium Premium29005 (FMradio fixed) last night. It is working excellent with [sPB MS THEME] DROID PRO+ 2.1 [W]QVGA by DOC3000 & MSKIP

Screen shots are here. :)

Glad to hear that :) May try out their updated themes one of these days.

screen12.jpg

Version : Titanium Prenium V2

How reset the default keyboard?

Another way is to long hold your menu button and select "Full QWERTY" :(

How can I change wallpaper on all the tabs of manila? Any sugestions? Help me!!

M2D uses two different wallpapers, go to settings-home to set the wallpaper for the home tab, and use M2DC to set the wallpaper for the others.

Hi Ock, i've found a little bug...

I can't use properly a picture as a wallpaper, it does not fill the screen:

post-569191-1292434630_thumb.png

I used Resco Photo Manager, but then i tried the OmniaLite Photo Album and i got the same results, even worst.

So can you look if it can be fixed somehow? it appears the ROM doesn't align very well the pics as a wallpaper

I'm using latest Titanium Classic V2, and it never happened in your former Builds.

Hope you can help me, thanks man!

Edited by Acogu

Guest speedy50

Help!!!!

Weather on home tab has crashed !!! In field of weather icon is text that says: no data weather available.

help me what to do.

Edited by speedy50

I can't use properly a picture as a wallpaper, it does not fill the screen:

Picture 240x400?

Help!!!!

Weather on home tab has crashed !!! In field of weather icon is text that says: no data weather available.

help me what to do.

This is not a crash. It need internet connection. Try some times to update it. If it doesn't update, try to reinstall google maps in the device. I worked for me. :)

Mirrors for the new releases - thank you ock!

ock Titanium Premium 29005

http://rapidshare.com/files/437129998/ock_...radio_fixed_.7z

ock Manila Classic 29005

http://rapidshare.com/files/437129786/ock_...lassic_29005.7z

ock UltraLite 29005

http://rapidshare.com/files/437289143/ock_UltraLite_29005.7z

Edited by stefg

Picture 240x400?

Nop, pictures with all kind of sizes!

With Resco Photo Manager i crop and place whatever image size as a wallpaper... but with this ROM it seems that doesn't fit.

In older OCK's ROMS, never happend this kind of issue.

Maybe if someone with the Titanium Classic v2 ROM try to make a wallpaper from OmniaLite Photo Album or Resco Photomanager, and see if is only my version...

Perhaps i need to HR my device. :)

Thanks and, See ya!

Help!!!!

help me what to do.

Hello speedy50,

Added to which the said Acogu (requires Internet connection), try this already connected :

1) In M2D screen, click the time in the same way, will open Weather Options, select the first box, then yes, mark the second and again yes and then ok;

2) Go to Weather, soon after the music icon (sun with a cloud), click Menu, add your location and ok, and he will try to update itself, calm still have ... lol ...

3) Go back to the first iten and click update now and ok

4) Go back to option 4 and see if you're refreshed, if not, update again ... is this game, makes a first and then the other.

Sorry my english.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest andrew.mazlim

Eh..., I was "gone" for a week (probably... BAND - for reason unknow, of course!) and I didn't read this brilliant news:

OCK's BACK?!... New rom?!

GREAT Xmas gift, maste OCK bro!

Hi OCK!

I like the new ROM lineup but personally I am waiting for your 'experimental' android style ROM :)

You are still releasing that right?

And before I go, thank you very much for all your work you've done.

Guest Heintraag

Download and installed the new Premium rom. Works 99%.. somehow the automatic operator settings part cannot set the correct values for vodafone netherlands on my phone. Anyone got this problem?

Oh and how do i change the Phone button to Lock ? I can't find the post where this was explained before so if someone can point me in the right direction?

Edited by Heintraag

Guest antsnet

Thanks ock, There's no assign ip to wifi on setting, i find it under wnidows, name is WIFISetting.

I still have a message problem. on m2d message tab, the first message always still old, if the new message coming, you couldn't see it at the first one. in inbox new message not on the first too. the sort not order by date. it's hard to find the lastest message if this already read.

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear OCK

More Screen Shots

Titanium Premium29005 (FMradio fixed) last night. It is working excellent with [sPB MS THEME] DROID PRO+ 2.1 [W]QVGA by DOC3000 & MSKIP

post-687455-1292485158_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485166_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485177_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485188_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485202_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485213_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485228_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485241_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485250_thumb.png

post-687455-1292485258_thumb.png

Guest misthero
Dear OCK

More Screen Shots

Titanium Premium29005 (FMradio fixed) last night. It is working excellent with [sPB MS THEME] DROID PRO+ 2.1 [W]QVGA by DOC3000 & MSKIP

where can I get that theme/skin?

Guest bolovanul

Hi OCK,

At home "Mail" i can not change between mail accounts at right side. :)

At home i receive "no weather avaliable" but at weather tab i have the weather conditions (I tried many times but I got the same message) :)

Thank you! :(