OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

I have a problem with the Connection Wizard. I´m from Spain and my operator, Movistar isn´t listed. The closest I got is Telefonica, the same company but dealing with landline phones or ADSL. After setting the wizard up, when I try to connect I get "check your id and password" error. As I checked the existing connections, obviously Telefonica id and password won´t work in a network called Movistar.

Any idea about how to edit the connection so I can connect to my network mobile internet?

You can add one via Settings-connections-connections-add a new modem connection

Settings should be obtainable from your service provider's website (or just google)

1) Titanium classic: date in Messages and Home states DD/12/YYYY instead of the correct day.

2) Standard Sound profile is crappy as hell! ;)

3) video recording is slow

Suggestions without reflash?

Love the new status icon :D

(to bad we can't get an flipclock in the status bar..)

1. Do you mean the month is fixed at Dec?

2. Think I skipped some extra ringtones, hope you've found some for your own use? ;)

3. See my reply above :(

please dont be rude to other members here :(

Thanks for the gentle reminder :D

I'm back on the ROM Eclipse 23118 Lite

For me, better more stable/faster

Glad you like my Eclipse build. Sometimes a newer version may not be a better version, that's why I try to include a changelog for each build.

No help on this. Guess I will have to go to some other ROM :) as I have to do a lot of SMS.

I think it's related to the new messaging engine, was digging thru the lines of (undocumented) registry settings and tried a few, but they don't seem to have any effect.

I've however made a cab that brings back the old Samsung SMS, but I need testers. Tried composing and replying to a message and it seems to work well alongside Arcsoft MMS. Contact categories show up too.

hi ock..thanks for beautiful new rom..i was already using your eclipse rom ,but this is awesome..your color flag for eclipse did not work for premium m2d, is there any cab for 29005? and touch input did not work when i select turkish any solutions..thanks

Hi, sorry I needed to search your old posts for your previous request, can you post a screenshot of the icon you wish to change? Will do up a cab.

Edited by ock

Did anyone notice that with the premium version installed home screen weather and weather tab have different results

Home screen = "cloudy"

Weather tab = "partly sunny"

2) Clocks are not installed _meaning the clocks that are related to each theme_

:) ;) :D ;) :( :D :( :( :( :(

Hey man up to me...

They have different weather servers...I don't know for what...but they.

If you want the same info, you can install cab for weather update.

1. Yup speedy50 is right, you can try the link on my first post for a workaround that syncs them both.

2. Yes, many themes don't include clock files. Some include it as a separate download though, but there's no fixed standard - which explains the "incompatibility"

It's fixable by editing HTCHomeSettings.xml inside \Windows though.

Phew... just replied to a couple dozen posts. Thanks for your feedback regarding the messaging client I've added to this latest build. I think I'll switch back to Samsung's default for my last rom.

Working on my next release now, will release a preview when it's ready. Lot's of things to skin and code :)

Guest speedy50

OCK!

That's what i mean. In this picture is a wireless lan. In 29005 rom there's no wireless lan. I've tried to set from internet to work network in wifi.

post-760718-1292942989_thumb.jpg

Edited by speedy50

Guest misthero

Thank you OCK!! for spending some time answering us

Thank you very much for your answers, at some point on the black line on the calling feature dissapeared so everything is ok now!!

Thnx for a great ROM.

do you remember what you did to make the black line disappear??

OCK!

That's what i mean. In this picture is a wireless lan. In 29005 rom there's no wireless lan. I've tried to set from internet to work network in wifi.

Hi, was your comparison with WM6.1 or an older WM6.5 rom?

I'm not sure if it's the same as Settings-Connections-Connections, then the "Advanced" tab - "Select Networks"

Thank you OCK!! for spending some time answering us

do you remember what you did to make the black line disappear??

If I've not mistaken the default dialer skin doesn't have this problem. Only occurs when you enable the OmniaLite dialer skin

Guest andrew.mazlim
I mean that i am installing new themes and everything seems to be working (according to the theme screenshots)

except from the clock which doesn't change

Anyway it doesnt bother me SO much that i can't live without it!!!

Ah! I see... It's all about the theme itself. Some themes have "inside" the clock files; others, they have "extra" graph files for the clock.

My advice...? Find a decent M2D clock (there are plenty, individual) and install them OVER the theme you'll use.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I'm back on the ROM Eclipse 23118 Lite

For me, better more stable/faster

Try the "GTX" BEFORE the "Eclipse"; I found it, more stable/fast than "Eclipse".

Guest andrew.mazlim
Phew... just replied to a couple dozen posts. Thanks for your feedback regarding the messaging client I've added to this latest build. I think I'll switch back to Samsung's default for my last rom.

Working on my next release now, will release a preview when it's ready. Lot's of things to skin and code :)

So... I'm turning back to the "good-old" GTX of yours... and waiting for the NEXT release!!!

Btw, didn't you changed device???... How come you're still working on i900 roms? (Which is FINE by me!)

Working on my next release now, will release a preview when it's ready. Lot's of things to skin and code ;)

Can't wait to get a preview of the upcoming rom Ock. Thanks for ur ans and yes samsung default sms is the faster and better 1. Take care. tried 29005 sense but went back to GTX 23118 (Most loyal ver till now :) ).

Guest arjerico
Hey man up to me...

They have different weather servers...I don't know for what...but they.

If you want the same info, you can install cab for weather update.

FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR WEATHER

Home screen shows current location weather

Weather tab shows any city you add

Thanks

1) fixed it

2) Dear, sound profile isn't the audio files( dooh! :) and uninstalling SRS doesn't fix this problem nor should it.

Sound through the speaker and headphone is just bad. I used Audio tester to adjust it a bit, but it is still crappy.

3) It could be that the combination, phone and this rom is the source of the video problem. (using PDA: DXID1 and Phone:XBIC1)

4) Don't use your brush! ;)

QUOTE(ebsbow @ Dec 21 2010, 01:59) *

1) Titanium classic: date in Messages and Home states DD/12/YYYY instead of the correct day.

2) Standard Sound profile is crappy as hell! smile.gif

3) video recording is slow

Suggestions without reflash?

Love the new status icon smile.gif

(to bad we can't get an flipclock in the status bar..)

1. Do you mean the month is fixed at Dec?

2. Think I skipped some extra ringtones, hope you've found some for your own use? smile.gif

3. See my reply above wink.gif

Guest akpmehta

Hi, just flashed my Samsung Omnia I900 with ock_GTX_23118_refreshed rom and I have to say this is excellent.

Though I have found one problem that, Omnia is not pairing with other mobile phones over Bluetooth. though it is pairing with Bluetooth headset. Any solution to fix this. Actually after entering passcode, it brings the other mobile in 'not connected' list and says wrong password on Omnia. On other mobile I get message "invalid device". I tried this to pair Omnia with Samsung Focus and SonyEricsson K550 both phone and got same error.

I had same issue with Anzo's rom as well.

Any solution to fix this is highly appreciated.

Guest dragon_dmn

Hi, ock!

Like your ROMs! Using it about halfyear. I want suggest something about sms problem. I used Roms of russian chef DIX. You can find them here Dix roms. His roms has better sms client, from those that i used on any rom (on any build) at WM 6.5. Its not samsung default client... It looks like message client from WM 6.1. It work very fast, not hungs up and haven't any problems.

I try to ask in topic about this, but nobody answer. Maybe you can understand how he did it and add to your roms. It will be great!

At now Dix don't cooking the roms for omnia, but you can try to connect with user "antonkoskov" - he is moderator of topic and friend of Dix.

Guest Il bulgaro

Hi Ock,

The new Premium 29005 for me is the most great rom for Omnia. I already flashed with it

my omnia i 900. No bug ,good memory space and very fast. Now i ask you to help how i can

have on my omnia a notification launcher and bar like on your Eclipse 23118 Rom.

Thank you very much for you help,

Il bulgaro

Hi Ock

Love the look of the new M2d rom however I am having a problem, I am on Tmobile uk and I cannot connect to the internet with my mobile network. I have tried the internet fixes on the first page but neither work. I have also tried the titanium version and am having the same problem of not being able to connect to the internet with my network. Can you make any suggestions or is it a bug in the rom? I have recently been using you eclipse m2d rom and it has worked perfectly.

Cheers

Gilly

Guest Raheel Anjum
I think it's related to the new messaging engine, was digging thru the lines of (undocumented) registry settings and tried a few, but they don't seem to have any effect.

I've however made a cab that brings back the old Samsung SMS, but I need testers. Tried composing and replying to a message and it seems to work well alongside Arcsoft MMS. Contact categories show up too.

Thanks for your feed back. I have flashed another ROM with old Samsung SMS. But, I will re-flash your ROM and test the cab that you have provided and will post my feedback.

hi master ock.thanks for the fast replies..i cant make a ss now but it is the windows start icon on the left bottom...you have made a color flag cab for eclipse please make another one for 29005, its pretty nice:))

Edited by dreko

Hey Ock

do you know if i could get just the theme for the menu bar and the start menu and the click one icon to zoom in so i could choose which one i want, start menu theme

thanks for the help

for some reason whenever i use your rom i get problems with connecting to the internet