OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Atreidhs
Yes you can, you have to edit HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml in My Device/Windows an add your city.

1.- copy HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml to PC.

2.- open it with notepad

3.- goto http://www.accuweather.com/default.aspx?pa...er&metric=0 and select your city

4.- in the adress bar you´re going to see something like this: http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/uy/maldonado/maldonado/quick-look.aspx?cityid=348630

5.- add your code city (ex. in my case): <city name="Maldonado,UY" loca="uy/maldonado/maldonado| land="Uruguay"/> in HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml

6.- save changes and copy HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml from PC to My Memory.

7.- with Resco File Explorer copy HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml from my memory to My Device/Windows ---- overwrite existing HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml

8.- go to Manila weather Tab, remove actual city an add yours.

It´s DONE!!!

I must be doing something wrong...

My address bar says:

http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/gr/chanio...x?cityid=182654

Iraclion which is a nearby city is mentioned (int e xml file) as:

<city name="Iraclion, GR" loca="EUR|GR|GR020|IRACLION" land="Greece"/>

How should the Chania line be in the xml file?

I am deeply confussed...

Guest Dragg3r

anyone has an answer to my question?

but here is another question...

im on winmo 6.1

can i install OCK's Titanium thats for 6.5?

and by doing that will my phone automatically update to 6.5?

Guest JAYANG72
love your roms,OCK, but after installed your latest Premium ROM, when write new sms can't multi select contact. have to select one by one, before your latest rom i installed your previous Rom no this problem.

No one can answer me? my rom is build 29005. thanks

Guest mojitofc
please help me... I can't find the cab for reminder (no sound for appointment) issue.

thanks!

I find it, but after the installation and a soft reset the problem is also present.

Guest shaikhfaisal13

i have installed M2D 29005 Rom

everything is fine but when i use landscape mode i am unable to "touch scroll" or "swipe scroll" in any app n even if i have titanium home cant scroll n have to use optical trackpad in order to navigate....

have any idea :(

I must be doing something wrong...

My address bar says:

http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/gr/chanio...x?cityid=182654

Iraclion which is a nearby city is mentioned (int e xml file) as:

<city name="Iraclion, GR" loca="EUR|GR|GR020|IRACLION" land="Greece"/>

How should the Chania line be in the xml file?

I am deeply confussed...

Try to add this line:

<city name="Chania, GR" loca="EUR|GR|GR027|CHANIA" land="Greece" />

Thank you very much Stefg for your quick response. I was not able to install Krazy Radd's cab since I had already installed the iphone cab which Ock had posted. Your settings and icons xml files did the trick.

Some of the icons which it was pointing to were empty ones so edited them a bit and now am posting the correct files.

For any one new please add these files to the iphone today plugin folder in the program files sections so you can get a customisable 3 panels which are very useful. I hope Ock you can include this in al your future ROMS since this is a very usefull feature.

Stefg any ideas how one can add more than 3 panels in this plugin?

You should first uninstall the first cab and then install the new one. Then soft reset or restart m2dtp. I don't know how to add more panels but i know that you can add more icons-shortcuts in every panel. For example you can add one more line so the shortcuts to be 8 in every panel.

Guest Atreidhs
Try to add this line:

<city name="Chania, GR" loca="EUR|GR|GR027|CHANIA" land="Greece" />

Stefg, many thanks, dude!!!

I've been searching days 'n days for this!

Best wishes for a Happy New Year!!!

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Just an hour or so here in Singapore before 2011 arrives, an early "Happy New Year" to everyone here!

Dear OCK

Happy New Year

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest Atreidhs
Dear OCK

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from Greece, too!!!

Two more questions:

1. Is there a way to make homescreen weather widget show the weather? ("No weather data available")

2. Is there a battery indicator widget?

Edited by Atreidhs

Guest drrkgupta
You should first uninstall the first cab and then install the new one. Then soft reset or restart m2dtp. I don't know how to add more panels but i know that you can add more icons-shortcuts in every panel. For example you can add one more line so the shortcuts to be 8 in every panel.

I was not able to install the cab . Also the installed cab file refuses to uninstall. So overwrote the settings.xml. Yes adding icons is easy only one has to keep pressing on an empty space and a make shortcut appears! As you have explained before the size and position of the icons can be changed by just setting the X Y coordinates!

Guest Atreidhs

QUOTE(bolovanul @ Dec 16 2010, 19:33)

Hi OCK,

At home "Mail" i can not change between mail accounts at right side.

At home i receive "no weather avaliable" but at weather tab i have the weather conditions (I tried many times but I got the same message)

Thank you!

For the mail tab, I just reflashed to the M2D version, but was unable to replicate this, can you post a screenshot? (blank off any sensitive emails first )

For the weather, it's been acting weird these few days, just read an article about HTC's weather servers. I only managed to get an update on my 4th try.

Try this workaround which pulls the data from the weather tab

Unfotunatelly, htc weather updater (both versions) crashes the touchflo (it is for older touchflo versions).

Edited by Atreidhs

Guest larnaca

Happy New Year to all and thanx a lot for you help.

If I may ask a question despite is the first day of the year.

I have a problem with my wireless connection is not recognised by the phone. It connects but the phone says I have no connection. Any help?

Guest Dragg3r

Hi,

I've just switched to 29005 Premium ROM. Everything works perfectly fine and it looks amaizing too (I was running standard 6.1 SAHJ3 Befofe), but unfortunatly I have problem with text messages. Each time I am trying to send one I receive an error "Massage undeliverable. Make sure the text message address was entered correctly and try again". I was checking in Text messages service center- field was blank, so I have typed the service center number of my provider. After confirmation the error appeared again. It seems that it is not able to memorize it, as it keeps disappearing. I have checked the registry, and I am not able to find an entry for Text messages service center.

Any help please?

SAME PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Hi,

I've just switched to 29005 Premium ROM. Everything works perfectly fine and it looks amaizing too (I was running standard 6.1 SAHJ3 Befofe), but unfortunatly I have problem with text messages. Each time I am trying to send one I receive an error "Massage undeliverable. Make sure the text message address was entered correctly and try again". I was checking in Text messages service center- field was blank, so I have typed the service center number of my provider. After confirmation the error appeared again. It seems that it is not able to memorize it, as it keeps disappearing. I have checked the registry, and I am not able to find an entry for Text messages service center.

Any help please?

SAME PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Generally, a hard reset after a flash, is recommended. Try it!

Guest h3ld3r_kid
Sure man, you just need to go to:

Start Menu / Settings / System / Regional Settings / Go to Time tab and change "Time style" to: H:mm:ss

Hope it helps, if don't, try the another one HH:mm:ss, i am on Titanium Version so i can't remember very well :unsure:

See ya!

in home tab the problem is solved but when i lock the phone and the screen of s2u2 apears, the clock is showen in ÃM and PM!!! the defenitions of s2u2 i don´t find aany option to change it :S

some help please!

Guest h3ld3r_kid

i just solved the problem with this post

Configuration: (in the Registry under \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2. Please remember to RESTART iLock2 after any registry settings changed, otherwise it won't work):

================================================================================

- The Date & Time format can be customized by changing the keys DateFormat & TimeFormat:

Date:

d Day of month as digits with no leading zero for single-digit days.

dd Day of month as digits with leading zero for single-digit days.

ddd Day of week as a three-letter abbreviation.

dddd Day of week as its full name.

M Month as digits with no leading zero for single-digit months.

MM Month as digits with leading zero for single-digit months.

MMM Month as a three-letter abbreviation.

MMMM Month as its full name.

y Year as last two digits, but with no leading zero for years less than 10.

yy Year as last two digits, but with leading zero for years less than 10.

yyyy Year represented by full four or five digits, depending on the calendar used. Thai Buddhist and Korean calendars both have five digit years. The "yyyy" pattern will show five digits for these two calendars, and four digits for all other supported calendars.

yyyyy Identical to "yyyy".

For example, to get the date displays "Wed, Aug 31 94"

set DateFormat to ddd',' MMM dd yy

Time:

h Hours with no leading zero for single-digit hours; 12-hour clock.

hh Hours with leading zero for single-digit hours; 12-hour clock.

H Hours with no leading zero for single-digit hours; 24-hour clock.

HH Hours with leading zero for single-digit hours; 24-hour clock.

m Minutes with no leading zero for single-digit minutes.

mm Minutes with leading zero for single-digit minutes.

s Seconds with no leading zero for single-digit seconds.

ss Seconds with leading zero for single-digit seconds.

t One character time marker string, such as A or P.

tt Multicharacter time marker string, such as AM or PM.

For example, to get the time displays "11:29:40 PM"

set TimeFormat to hh':'mm':'ss tt