OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Atreidhs
Yes, it need internet connection and you should accept the rights to find your location. If you already denied it, you can find it in the settings. Then the weather will update based to your location.

Thanks again, Stefg!

It worked perfectly!!!

Guest ren2_laurence

Hello. I'm a newbie in flashing ROMs. So my question is, how can I download or flash this one: Ock's roms. Is this a good ROM or maybe the latest? I'm a bit hesitant, however, to flash my ROM because it might brick my phone. Can somebody help me? Thanks a lot! also, is it safe to flash ROMs using windows 7? :unsure:

Edited by ren2_laurence

Guest Atreidhs
Hello. I'm a newbie in flashing ROMs. So my question is, how can I download or flash this one: Ock's roms. Is this a good ROM or maybe the latest? I'm a bit hesitant, however, to flash my ROM because it might brick my phone. Can somebody help me? Thanks a lot! also, is it safe to flash ROMs using windows 7? :unsure:

Latest OCK'S ROMS can be found on the first page of this topic.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...nium-ultralite/

Guest Atreidhs
And here's a Sense-compatible M2DTP + iphonetoday cab for 29005 M2D versions

Tested on 23563 UL with my all-in-one Sense cab.

quickaccessbar.png

Is it possible to have the icons more compact and maybe coloured? They look too "flat"...

Guest iyancoolbgt

Hi Ock.. Glad to hear that you proposing new ROM for us :unsure:

meanwhile I have a favor for you, if you don't mind could you upload S2U2 gfx files from your previous 23118 eclipse ROM?

thanks a lot Ock B)

Is it possible to have the icons more compact and maybe coloured? They look too "flat"...

Here is mine:

Screen02.jpg

You need find an icons, and you can change it. You can Install iPhone Today, and you will see the settings, if you push the icons.

Guest Atreidhs
Here is mine:

Screen02.jpg

You need find an icons, and you can change it. You can Install iPhone Today, and you will see the settings, if you push the icons.

You mean that I have to find icons in my device or in the internet and then copy them in my device?

You mean that I have to find icons in my device or in the internet and then copy them in my device?

You need finds exaple in the internet. If you use png files it's better, because this type is without background.

Can anybody knows how can I use my i900 for navigation continuously. Example when I use navi and incoming call is coming the navi is in the background.

How can I take navi to foreground, because I use car kit and I dont't like to see caller just until I push green button.

Guest jfbart

Dear Ock

in this:

Can't connect to Internet or GPRS/ NoData generates some funny error

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

If the above doesn't work, try this:

Go to Settings > Connections > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks

At " Programs automatically connects to Internet using ... ", choose My Internet instead of My ISP.

(Thanks lieuliau)

You stated that selecting My Internet instead of My ISP would solve the problem.

But, how I can select My Internet, My options avaliable are My ISP, My Work Network, Movistar Internet and Movistar MMS (the two last are from my mobile operator)

Thanks in advance

Edited by jfbart

Guest ren2_laurence

Hello. Is it safe to flash using windows 7? Is 29005 the latest ROM? how about 23118? I'm quite confused. @.@ Thanks a lot! :unsure:

Guest Zeroblade

got a quickie..i have an issue with nitrogen..using the shake command to toggle display on/off..it toggles your display off but it never toggles ON..i have to push the power button to wake the screen up..any solutions to this matter??

regards..and thanks for a great release again to Ock

Guest Corwin_x

Hello, I have just one problem. I am not able to find certificates management anywhere in the last OCK's build, but maybe I'm just blind - can please someone point me the right direction? Or have been this feature removed (in which case I'm in deep sh*t :unsure: )? I got last build - 29005 M2D v2.

Guest mide74
Here is mine:

Screen02.jpg

Does someone know if it's possible to have that quickaccesbar.cab file have more then the 4 shortcuts? so that you can flip to the left/right and have another 4 shortcuts? (so instead of 1 page with 4 links you have like 3 pages with a total of 12 links?) like iphonetoday plugin?

BTW: what's the difference between the latest Premium Rom and the M2D?

Edited by mide74

Everybody can use Camera all the time with M2D rom?

Sometimes I don't use it, because soft button and hardwarebutton and the manu button aren't open the camera.

Is there only my problem?

Please help me, I don't like to reset my phone every time.

Guest Fissherman74

Hello folks,

I am using ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) ROM and I have one question...

...quite often after using a heavy application, the touch input have to be relounched - what is done automaticly, but always in these cases the iPhone Today icons also desaper and they are not restarted automaticly.

How to relounch them manualy - is there any other way instead of restarting the phone?

Hello folks,

I am using ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) ROM and I have one question...

...quite often after using a heavy application, the touch input have to be relounched - what is done automaticly, but always in these cases the iPhone Today icons also desaper and they are not restarted automaticly.

How to relounch them manualy - is there any other way instead of restarting the phone?

You need find the icon in Start/Tools/M2DTodayPage, after the iPhoneToday is start again. I added this to Programs, because I have same problem when I close Navi (iGO Primo)

Guest melburnian
Hello. Is it safe to flash using windows 7? Is 29005 the latest ROM? how about 23118? I'm quite confused. @.@ Thanks a lot! :unsure:

Hello ren2_laurence

I am not sure about 29005, it looks like Ock put a few changes to the ROM. But Ock's 23118 is one of the best ROM you will find; in terms of speed, smoothness and battery life.

I believe you can flash using windows 7 but PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH AND READING IN THIS FORUM TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS.

Here is the link that can be of use; How to Flash omnia in Windows 7 and http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...a-in-windows-7/

One of the other members maybe able to help.

Take care and enjoy

Edited by melburnian

Guest melburnian
Does someone know if it's possible to have that quickaccesbar.cab file have more then the 4 shortcuts? so that you can flip to the left/right and have another 4 shortcuts? (so instead of 1 page with 4 links you have like 3 pages with a total of 12 links?) like iphonetoday plugin?

BTW: what's the difference between the latest Premium Rom and the M2D?

Hi Mide

I believe that quickaccessbar is based on iphonetoday. So that is why you need it to be install first.

As for the difference between premium and M2D (unlesss OCK has changed his structures) can be found here: Here

Guest hitman1980

Hi Ock,

Can you share the fix(may be a cab) ... for m2dc crash issue ?

I need to patch Eclipse 23118.

I tested your latest Rom 29005 ... but 23118 build is much more

responsive, faster, and stable.

I'm back to Eclipse 23118 now. Only issue is that the m2dc

crashes ... when saving m2dc settings.

* 29005 build: Wallpaper settings in settings tab

Though it works now ... but after changing the wallpaper first time, on other

instances when I click ... the screen freezes.

Looking forward to your next ROM ... hope its based on 23118 build.

Thanks

Bob

Edited by hitman1980

Guest spkarthik
Here is mine:

Screen02.jpg

Where did you find those Icons? they look pretty cool can you share it with us?

Guest RickySiMo
Everybody can use Camera all the time with M2D rom?

Sometimes I don't use it, because soft button and hardwarebutton and the manu button aren't open the camera.

Is there only my problem?

Please help me, I don't like to reset my phone every time.

Same thing happening 2 me. But also, often I don't need to do anything and it works! Quite annoying! Anyway, ock rocks ROM's for us like nobody!

Edited by RickySiMo

Guest mide74
Hi Mide

I believe that quickaccessbar is based on iphonetoday. So that is why you need it to be install first.

As for the difference between premium and M2D (unlesss OCK has changed his structures) can be found here: Here

yes, i know the quickaccesbar is actually iphonetoday based, but how can i get it to hold more then the 1 page of 4 icons? i want to be able to switch it to left or right to have another series of 4 icons to be shown.

just like the 'Radd_iPhoneToday_PlugIn___M2DTP_0.3.3.cab' from krazy radd.

i think it's just in the settings, because the software used is the same i think, but i can't find it.