OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest haluk444
1 step would be installing less application and most importantly not to install apps those works in the background. :lol:

what kind of programs run in the background I mean I only have these ones :resco file explorer 8.10, resco photo manager, TCPMP0.72, clear temp, clean Ram 2.4, Spam alert 2.2, SK tools, SPB mobile shell 3.5.5

what kind of programs run in the background I mean I only have these ones :resco file explorer 8.10, resco photo manager, TCPMP0.72, clear temp, clean Ram 2.4, Spam alert 2.2, SK tools, SPB mobile shell 3.5.5

(If u want my opinion then) I c that clear temp, clean ram side by side with sktools but honestly if u have sk then u don't need other 2 coz sk does better job than clear temp and clean ram IMO, resco apps consume huge amount of ram while running, so after every use make sure these apps r closed not minimized. However, spb MS itself consume most of the ram depending on which build and pda(rom) u r using. Hope u understood what i meant. :lol:

Guest haluk444
(If u want my opinion then) I c that clear temp, clean ram side by side with sktools but honestly if u have sk then u don't need other 2 coz sk does better job than clear temp and clean ram IMO, resco apps consume huge amount of ram while running, so after every use make sure these apps r closed not minimized. However, spb MS itself consume most of the ram depending on which build and pda(rom) u r using. Hope u understood what i meant. :lol:

I think that is not the problem when I look at the process(in the task manger) when phone starts I have 63 mB, then filesys.exe takes 8.1MB and device.exe 7 Mb gwes.exe 3.5 MB so my program memory goes down to 43.5 MB how can I prevent that

I think that is not the problem when I look at the process(in the task manger) when phone starts I have 63 mB, then filesys.exe takes 8.1MB and device.exe 7 Mb gwes.exe 3.5 MB so my program memory goes down to 43.5 MB how can I prevent that

U can't prevent that. Like i said, its all depends on which rom u r on..

Guest haluk444
U can't prevent that. Like i said, its all depends on which rom u r on..

29005 titanium classic is mine , ı choose this because of having 63 MB program memory but it didnt matter so can you suggest me a OCK rom (that OCK did recently) which has no lag

29005 titanium classic is mine , ı choose this because of having 63 MB program memory but it didnt matter so can you suggest me a OCK rom (that OCK did recently) which has no lag

Well if u use SPB MS then the result will be the same, i'm afraid theres nothing u can do about it.

Guest Johnny Red

Hate to pass on such outstanding ROMs because of the BT audio routing thing, but it's something I absolutely need. Please fix.

Impatiently waiting :lol:

Hate to pass on such outstanding ROMs because of the BT audio routing thing, but it's something I absolutely need. Please fix.

Impatiently waiting

+1

Edited by varta

Guest akpmehta

I have flashed ROM with Ock_GTX_23118_Refreshed and after that phone was working fine.

For some reason then I did hard reset (settings>system>hard reset>clear memory) and restarted phone. After that phone is not NOT IDENTIFYING ANY NETWORK SIGNALS.

In intial set up, it is showing Data connection > AT&T USA

But after starting, it is not showing any Signals or Network operator.

I tried setting manually in Settings > Network Options > manual. Here it is showing either LIMITED NETWORK, NO SIGNAL OR Network registry error.

I tried changing Various operator sim cards but still same problem.

I have flashed with another rom, another hard reset, soft reset, changed sim card..still the problem is there. I also tried adding all US AT&T networks in preferred network list (Setting>Personal>Phone>Network, add/new network), still it is not registering and connecting.

Please guide me what went wrong. How to get signals on my mobile.

Guest manix01
I have flashed ROM with Ock_GTX_23118_Refreshed and after that phone was working fine.

For some reason then I did hard reset (settings>system>hard reset>clear memory) and restarted phone. After that phone is not NOT IDENTIFYING ANY NETWORK SIGNALS.

In intial set up, it is showing Data connection > AT&T USA

But after starting, it is not showing any Signals or Network operator.

I tried setting manually in Settings > Network Options > manual. Here it is showing either LIMITED NETWORK, NO SIGNAL OR Network registry error.

I tried changing Various operator sim cards but still same problem.

I have flashed with another rom, another hard reset, soft reset, changed sim card..still the problem is there. I also tried adding all US AT&T networks in preferred network list (Setting>Personal>Phone>Network, add/new network), still it is not registering and connecting.

Please guide me what went wrong. How to get signals on my mobile.

maybe is the phone part .Instal a phone part. I use DXID1 and is ok for me.

Guest Johnny Red

Yes, I've seen this solution... I'm going with PDhee ExtraLite ROM at the moment (it has built-in BT-audio fix which by the way works fine), but I think I'm gonna flash an OCK ROM some time soon, just to try this approach.

It still would be great though if OCK could incorporate this feature by default in his ROMS...

Guest ElectroLoki

Hi Ock!

Great ROMs! I've tried a few others now, and they all made me wish I've never flashed in the first place. Running your UltraLite at the moment... s'wonderful. Battery life is great, wifi is working, all lovely things. ;)

2 things though would make my Omnia complete;

Text messages - when you open and reply to them, they're only marked as read when you close back to the main screen. If you leave the message screen open, the new sms count keeps going up, even if you've replied to them.

Alarm - curiously, I have two alarms set, one for 6am and one for 6:40am. They seemed to work fine... but then this morning the first alarm went off at 6:40am... and the secon went off at 8am! Pretty weird.

Anything you could help with / advise on? ;)

Hello,

Just installed the latest version of OCK's rom, ultimate Premium... and I'm having an issue with all dates in my agenda... Instead of showing the date correctly, e.g. 31/01/2011 for today, it shows DD/01/YYYY.

Can someone help ?

Thanks