OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Hi everyone, I've been busy for the past two days and maybe for the next few days. I've completed some mockups but now the task is to piece them together, which may take a bit more time. I will post a preview of some sort when I've gotten the UI onto my phone. Had an old design from December but didn't really like it, so plan to add in some additional stuff. :D

Guest MimomaN

good luck bro

but please give us some hints about the coming UI

M2D , SPB , Lite , GTX .. and so on

to decide if i should wait or not

Guest leap_ahead
no preview or idea yet for the next ROM?

From ock

Hi everyone, I've been busy for the past two days and maybe for the next few days. I've completed some mockups but now the task is to piece them together, which may take a bit more time. I will post a preview of some sort when I've gotten the UI onto my phone. Had an old design from December but didn't really like it, so plan to add in some additional stuff. smile.gif

Edited by leap_ahead

1 month waiting for OCK rom but still not yet available?

is that a bluff?

Hi all, I'm working at the moment, so I'm a bit short on time on weekdays. rest assured that a rom is coming, just that sometimes I'm too tired to work on it at night.

I'm trying something new, so it takes some time to get everything together, thanks for understanding :D

EDIT: @MimomaN, it will be based on Titanium, just to let you know :D

Edited by ock

Guest shinz14
Hi all, I'm working at the moment, so I'm a bit short on time on weekdays. rest assured that a rom is coming, just that sometimes I'm too tired to work on it at night.

I'm trying something new, so it takes some time to get everything together, thanks for understanding :D

no specific date for release? too bad

i think we will wait again for 1 more month for the rom.

Guest xuanlam2010

No mater! we are waiting your ROM!

Good Fine!

Guest drrkgupta

:o Titanium .... I was expecting a new M2D ROM. I hope you provide us cab files to transform to it.

Take your time. I know this will be one of the masterpieces. :(

Guest f34nor

no need to rush...take your time, i'm sure it'll be a masterpiece....we'll be here waiting :o

Edited by f34nor

Guest sevsman

Would it be ok to keep the original samsung sms/mms software as it allows for more personalization? That's why I stick with the Eclipse releases :D

Bloody brilliant work you do though mate :D

Guest haluk444

ock if it is okay I want something about the upper bar on the screen. can you use icons that is not square, for example it was square on 23118 and it wasnt square on de 29005, and it would be very good if they are either colorful or only white, because the combination of two of them isn't looking very pretty. I hope you consider that.

Guest shaikhfaisal13

Master Ock :D ...can u build 23118 with the goodies from 29005 eg. xda UC net, archsoft, Flashlite SWF support, touch input, connection setup, etc :D

:( as 23118 is more stable n fastest rom :o

thanks Master

in advance

Guest sevsman

23118 Eclipse edition already has all those things built in. Well, except for touch input (but there is a touch input release) and Arksoft, but can I ask, why do you prefer that to the samsung software?

With Arksoft you can't change settings like sending receive and read reports for incoming mms, allow annomoys messages and receive info messages along with message alive time etc.

Guest shaikhfaisal13
23118 Eclipse edition already has all those things built in. Well, except for touch input (but there is a touch input release) and Arksoft, but can I ask, why do you prefer that to the samsung software?

With Arksoft you can't change settings like sending receive and read reports for incoming mms, allow annomoys messages and receive info messages along with message alive time etc.

for a different feel of rom thats it..

Guest iyancoolbgt

Hello,

anyone have Opera Mini 5 beta which used in ROM OCK Eclipse?

I don't like opera mini 5.1 final version for some reason..

thank you guys :D

Guest lui75
Hello,

anyone have Opera Mini 5 beta which used in ROM OCK Eclipse?

I don't like opera mini 5.1 final version for some reason..

thank you guys :D

Could it be this one?

mini5wm.zip

Guest dimera
its been more than 1 month and 1 week for the next ROM.

maybe next year OCK will release it.

It is his choice. If the most of the users were like you, I will understand him if he do not release anything at all.