OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Sorry for asking, but wth is SMS bubbles ?

Theme or something?

hey Bruno, just saw ur roms, very nice looking well done.

Sms bubbles a skin for sms, u can check my post to know how it looks.

SMS Bubbles

Edited by Rebels

Guest Bruno Adler
hey Bruno, just saw ur roms, very nice looking well done.

Sms bubbles a skin for sms, u can check my post to know how it looks.

SMS Bubbles

Thanks bro!

I'm using this skin on my roms... i just thought it had another name lol

Reporting with the latest M2D 23529.

1) SMS window seem to have some display bug. Its like, the 2nd sms area is always blanked out if not show whats on the previous page.

2) GPS takes donkey years to connect!!

Nonetheless, gum xia ock for the great rom..

1) I'll see if there's a solution to this.

2) Try GPS xtra, GPS is slow to connect for me too, but it seemed others have much faster times.

Hi OCK and guys,

I've been trying to get m2d calendar working on your latest M2D rom and 23515 m2d as well. I has not been successful so far. I've followed the instruction from xda-developers step by step. Well... has not gotten it.

Is there any work around available? Another thing I'd like to ask, if there is a way to have voicemail available not from the taskbar but rather from the home, mail or messaging tab?

Thank you

can you post a link to the xda thread? This version of M2D doesn't have a missed call etc. notification. There's a guide to enabling Phone/ex toolbar on M2D home tab though.

In contacts module, I put some contacts

When i type to have a call, it only use the Three first digit

for example : +33 (6) 12345678 but the phone only take +33

Obviously, I can't change my phone number format (I don't want to)

I will wait for a fix to test again

Don't know where the settings could be, I'll try

but i think this has some conflicts with some builds, thats y OCK ignored it..but it'd be really amazing if he can cook it in somehow which we know he sure can :D

Yup, earlier versions had a problem with double scrollbars when typing long messages. All current versions have this fixed. I'm actually testing the Manila version, prefer it to the bubbles.

Hey OCK, thank you for your great work, titanium sense rocks! But I have a problem: even doing the registry tricks on first page (GCHRIS), I can't change the clock or calendar default because I receive the message " The file ... cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found...". I tried to instal on device or my storage, used exact codes described (with " "and so) and I couldn't fix the problem. I ' ve soft reseted after changing the registry. What could be happen?? Thank you again!

You don't need to change the calendar entry, I think I did that for you already in the rom. For the clock, you'll need to install the clock from the Omnia Lite (see Sector's thread for more apps)

looking good bro...

keep it up.

;)

Hi Bro, thanks for your excellent guide that made it possible for me to start this small project :D

Amazing Job OCK! Keep the good work bro

Thanks

Hi Friend, good work on your multi-language roms too! :(

Hey can anyone tell me what calender ock used in m2d build? can i install it in UL build?

Try this cab:

TCalendar_for_ock_UL.cab

Edited by ock

OCK,

I tried to google the guide to enabling Phone/ex toolbar on M2D home tab that you mentioned. I can't find it. Where did you see it on xda, modaco or somewhere else?

Thank you.

thanks for the rom

just a quick newb question.. whenever I soft reset / turn off + on ... it resets all the programs (& it has to do the automatic installation all over again) do you know what is wrong? thanks in advance

---

edit: after looking around i figured out it was my microsd card problem.. i formatted and its fine now

Edited by ys1

Guest corpisa
You haven't tried the custom roms made by the great shokka? :D

I think he said How Are You instead of Who Are You :( so he was saying hi because for sure he knows him :D what mess... I don´t know what I´m saying ;)

saludos everyone !!!

Guest exocide

Hi OCK, I've used your ROM for about 1 month till I've some problem with the Video Record.

The output comes from my video record sometimes cannot read by Windows Media (mobile & PC).

Do you have any solution for this ?

Great thanx for u OCK ;)

PS. I've upgraded the Firmware for my camera after I installed your ROM

Guest ahcor1991
anyone having a problem with GPS Signal ? am in the latest m2d rom , the roms i'v used from OCK which was great didn't have such a problem . am using tomtom 7.917 and i'v waited along for a signal with gpsgate .

Thanks a LOT OCK for your greatest rom ever

activate a-GPS (EXTRA) with wifi or another connection it worked wiith me (with titanium sense and igo8)

;)

Edited by ahcor1991

Guest ahcor1991

I have titanium sense but I would like to have Titanium and M2D in the same rom

can someone tell me if in M2D version there is a titanium skin?

Edited by ahcor1991

Hello Master Ock, just to say that your work and your roms are awesome!

I downloaded today the M2D 23529 and it's a great ROM but please can you tell me how to change the lockscreen wallpaper?

I used your roms before but have had never problems like this. A change the wallpaper in m2d (.png) and I change it normal but nothing changed in the lockscreen...

Thx

Guest ahcor1991
Hello Master Ock, just to say that your work and your roms are awesome!

I downloaded today the M2D 23529 and it's a great ROM but please can you tell me how to change the lockscreen wallpaper?

I used your roms before but have had never problems like this. A change the wallpaper in m2d (.png) and I change it normal but nothing changed in the lockscreen...

Thx

same problem here ;)

Guest jms2367
I think he said How Are You instead of Who Are You :( so he was saying hi because for sure he knows him :D what mess... I don´t know what I´m saying ;)

saludos everyone !!!

Haha. Agree. A polite way of saying How are you w/ a question mark. :D

Nice to see shokka posting in our winmo world again. :D

Guest carry93
Hi Carry93, I don't have your problem to read chinese in system file & SMS, I only have problem to send out the SMS with chinese ....... so I don't really know how to fix yours.....

Try install this? This is for chinese support.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z4hmdwzwkx5

Hi Glico & Muncheno,

Thank you both, let me try and see if this can be fixed.

Cheers.

Guest skaynan

Man, I love your Titanium Sense rom! it's fast and very elegant. Well done!

Just a quick question- Where are the weather icon stored in your rom? for some reason titanium weather reverted to "no icon" and I want to restore it without having to hard reset.

Thnx.