OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Xanthou

Hello ock (and rest of you guys) ,

your are really a great chef and that is one (titanium 23551) of the best rom I've ever used.

I have some issues though that I will like to share them with you and if you have any ideas

please advise me.

1) The battery seems to dry quicker that other previous roms of you(it lasts only one and and a half a day with usuall usage).

2) When the bluetooth is connected with a handsfree device the incoming calls can't answer via

autoanswer choice. i have set it either to 3sec or 5sec but nothing happens

You are really a brain master on this kind of thinks.

Edited by Xanthou

Guest Zulda
Found the cause :P Copy the attached to the Windows folder, or you can install Samsung Omnia Lite Dialer which adds this file.

EDIT: You may need ContactDlgMgr.dll also. (Or simply install OmniaLite dialer :( )

Works! You are the greatest :(

Guest neilpiaro
Not sure if MediaMonkey has this feature.

Thing is though no album art has been tagged to tracks,very sure of that.MediaMomnkey tags or "untags".Not the issue here.Strangely its still showing up.And as previously mentioned,other omnia with same rom,same tracks hasnt got this issue.Weird one this.Nice challenge to keep me busy tonite though.Cheers for the prompt response dude.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thing is though no album art has been tagged to tracks,very sure of that.MediaMomnkey tags or "untags".Not the issue here.Strangely its still showing up.And as previously mentioned,other omnia with same rom,same tracks hasnt got this issue.Weird one this.Nice challenge to keep me busy tonite though.Cheers for the prompt response dude.

try browsing to the folder where your music is (using a computer through active sync) and with the computer set to "view hidden and system files". Then you can just delete the picture. Might work :P

Guest Zulda

I found another bug, or is it a behaviour?

When I want exit from any application to home screen by pressing "End" button, my Omnia beep. It is very annoying and I didn't found how to turn it off.... In Sound & Notifications I have checked only "Programs" and "Notifications (alarms, reminders)".

23551 UL

Guest neilpiaro
try browsing to the folder where your music is (using a computer through active sync) and with the computer set to "view hidden and system files". Then you can just delete the picture. Might work :P

Dude,where ya at?Cos im comin over to plant a big juicy one on ya!It worked!Damn,sometimes its right in front of ya eh?Cheers fella

Guest Nicklashidegard
Dude,where ya at?Cos im comin over to plant a big juicy one on ya!It worked!Damn,sometimes its right in front of ya eh?Cheers fella

You're welcome :P

Guest jms2367
Found the cause :P Copy the attached to the Windows folder, or you can install Samsung Omnia Lite Dialer which adds this file.

EDIT: You may need ContactDlgMgr.dll also. (Or simply install OmniaLite dialer :( )

thanks chef. it's working! :(

Guest MartoKT

Great! Tnx

Guest Petter88

Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, When getting alert about an appointment in the calendar there was a quick dismiss button just right of the start menu button in the 23637 release, this is missing in 23551, the only option is to go menu and choose either a snoozetime or "dismiss all", I would love to get the button back, can I do that and in that case... how?

Guest X-pro

using 551 premium. Forward sms message from m2d doesn't work or should I say that the message you want to forward isn't included. Anyone know a fix ?? :P

Guest Alien-Tech

I am sorry if this is going to sound annoying but, am I the only person here to think, those icons would look great on Titanium?

I am using this post, because I'll be making a cab, but I think it's only going to be OCK's compatibile.

See picture below:

post-644614-1270049184_thumb.jpg

Guest meng1557

Hi OCK! I'm using your premium rom build 23545 but camera button not functioning.....only works with finger mouse button.How to change using camera button? This rom is perfect for me.....only camera button not functioning.Please help! :P

Edited by meng1557

Guest PayAndCry
Hi OCK! I'm using your premium rom build 23545 but camera button not functioning.....only works with finger mouse button.How to change using camera button? This rom is perfect for me.....only camera button not functioning.Please help! :P

It´s a keyboard issue you have with ezinput. Just change the keyboard to standard samsung keyboard and you will be able to take pictures with the camera button :(

Guest vince1970
Just to confirm, it's a fresh install? Any programs you've installed?

Google suggested that Cestar could be one of the causes.

Hi OCK, I hard-reset the phone again and it seems to work now. reply / compose brings up the proper screen.

The only issue I could think it may cause this problem are:-

- regional cab that I got from Master K as this was not installed after my last reset; or

- did not touch the text.lnk (previously, I move this to a new sub-folder)

- did not alter the M2D tab (previously, I move this to 4 place)

so, all OK and thanks for the prompt reply. Great and Thanks.

Guest fense

I got a PROBLEM..but I not sure is ROM related or not.

After receive call/call out, I realise that it will totally lost of sound on speaker, can't heard anything...

I though was my speaker broken, but tested by palying songs, it does not happen at all.

I done hardreset. but problem remain...

what is the possible problem? crash with srswow? I experience one before when Shokka ROM was SRSWOW related.

Need help or advice. thanks.

I am sorry if this is going to sound annoying but, am I the only person here to think, those icons would look great on Titanium?

I am using this post, because I'll be making a cab, but I think it's only going to be OCK's compatibile.

See picture below:

post-644614-1270049184_thumb.jpg

+1 :P

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

Long time ago i tried ALL ui possible for my omnia (incl. Throttle Launcher, but i found it slugi-ish, I love the hero 2 theme for TL). Right now i have got your ultra-light version on my omnia WITH TL and the Hero 2 theme.

IT WORKS PERFECT!!!

You made me very happy....

Thanks again for your roms....

Guest vince1970

Hi OCK, I like to get the WM default calendar back (ie. launch from M2D home screen, new appointments from the action screen or from the calendar.lnk).

Pls tell me how I can set this on your M2D 23551 ROM ???

Hello ock (and rest of you guys) ,

your are really a great chef and that is one (titanium 23551) of the best rom I've ever used.

I have some issues though that I will like to share them with you and if you have any ideas

please advise me.

1) The battery seems to dry quicker that other previous roms of you(it lasts only one and and a half a day with usuall usage).

2) When the bluetooth is connected with a handsfree device the incoming calls can't answer via

autoanswer choice. i have set it either to 3sec or 5sec but nothing happens

You are really a brain master on this kind of thinks.

1) Just starting to test out the battery life, so far I've not noticed too much a drain though.

2) Hmmm... don't have a handsfree set with me, won't be able to test this one out.

I found another bug, or is it a behaviour?

When I want exit from any application to home screen by pressing "End" button, my Omnia beep. It is very annoying and I didn't found how to turn it off.... In Sound & Notifications I have checked only "Programs" and "Notifications (alarms, reminders)".23551 UL

Seems like a behaviour to me :(

Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, When getting alert about an appointment in the calendar there was a quick dismiss button just right of the start menu button in the 23637 release, this is missing in 23551, the only option is to go menu and choose either a snoozetime or "dismiss all", I would love to get the button back, can I do that and in that case... how?

Try this cab, which installs the missing icons.

using 551 premium. Forward sms message from m2d doesn't work or should I say that the message you want to forward isn't included. Anyone know a fix ?? :(

Seems forwarding doesn't work from the sms tab, but if you open up the message and choose forward, it works.

Hi OCK, I hard-reset the phone again and it seems to work now. reply / compose brings up the proper screen.

The only issue I could think it may cause this problem are:-

- regional cab that I got from Master K as this was not installed after my last reset; or

- did not touch the text.lnk (previously, I move this to a new sub-folder)

- did not alter the M2D tab (previously, I move this to 4 place)

so, all OK and thanks for the prompt reply. Great and Thanks.

Seems the regional cab could be the issue. Great to hear it's fixed. B)

I got a PROBLEM..but I not sure is ROM related or not.

After receive call/call out, I realise that it will totally lost of sound on speaker, can't heard anything...

I though was my speaker broken, but tested by palying songs, it does not happen at all.

I done hardreset. but problem remain...

what is the possible problem? crash with srswow? I experience one before when Shokka ROM was SRSWOW related.

Need help or advice. thanks.

Could be SRSWOW, I've not encountered this, but you can try uninstalling SRSWOW.

Great roms. But please go back to htc keyboard.

Thanks

Trying to fix the camera button conflict, will put it back in once I've solved it ;)

Hi OCK, I like to get the WM default calendar back (ie. launch from M2D home screen, new appointments from the action screen or from the calendar.lnk).

Pls tell me how I can set this on your M2D 23551 ROM ???

Try the attached cab, which links the calendar shortcut to WM's and creates another link to Omnia Lite Calendar in case you need it.

Hello Ock,

Long time ago i tried ALL ui possible for my omnia (incl. Throttle Launcher, but i found it slugi-ish, I love the hero 2 theme for TL). Right now i have got your ultra-light version on my omnia WITH TL and the Hero 2 theme.

IT WORKS PERFECT!!!

You made me very happy....

Thanks again for your roms....

Hearing that you like my roms makes me happy too...HAHA :P

ock_Dismiss_and_Snooze_btn_fix.cab

WM_Default_Calendar.cab

Edited by ock

Guest leunamme

hi ock,

have you experienced this? Samsung Omnia Keyboard overlaps on the System bar?

any fix? Thanks in Advance!

post-176461-1270138194_thumb.jpg

Edited by leunamme

My phone keeps booting up all the time after I've installed this ROM. When it starts installing some cabs, it says "Preconfiguaration - The device have to be restarted..."

Have I done something wrong, or is it something I haven't done yet?

Suggestions?

Edited by nepa

Guest neilpiaro
thank you for a generous offer,I think I'll try to learn, don't have a particular image in mind art the moment. So once the cab is installed there is no way? there is no image path? Lovely work, saw that it was an offer for ock but I couldn't resist, hope you don't mind :P

First things first,hanusch,no disrespect,lovely lockscreen.Petter88,i use liorylyte(sp?)lockscreen(available in this forum),exactly the same and changing backgrounds a breeze.Rename desired png to background and voila.Will post pic tmrw.Too drunk and second half of my beloved reds is just bout to get goin.