OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest butleR56

Hello! This is my first flash and everything went like clockwork when flashing to your newest OS. However I have NO phone service whatsoever. I've looked around the forums and tried a few things like the operator workaround, but I don't have any operators listed in the connection settings. I thought perhaps I would have to reactivate the phone, but when I try to dial *611 (Verizon's activation line) it tells me the phone is off and asks me if I would like to turn it on.

Can anyone help me? This is my only phone lol.

Other than the no cellular service however, GREAT job. Runs great and installs easily.

Ock, build 23114 is out! -just to remind you... ;)

It could be fun to see what ock could do with a 231.. rom ;) Tried nicklas's 23103 and it was very impressive. Smooth and stable and though the core speed wasn't high like ock's it seemed very fast !!!

I may squeeze in one 231xx build, will see how things go first.

Thanks OCK!!!

M2D Classic PLZ! ;)

Testing in progress...

Hello! This is my first flash and everything went like clockwork when flashing to your newest OS. However I have NO phone service whatsoever. I've looked around the forums and tried a few things like the operator workaround, but I don't have any operators listed in the connection settings. I thought perhaps I would have to reactivate the phone, but when I try to dial *611 (Verizon's activation line) it tells me the phone is off and asks me if I would like to turn it on.

Other than the no cellular service however, GREAT job. Runs great and installs easily.

Actually the i910 and i900 use different roms.

There's a separate thread for i910 users, i900 roms won't work on the i910. I'm not sure of rom-flashing procedures for i910, you may want to read up a bit more.

Guest corpisa
I have NO phone service whatsoever. I've looked around the forums and tried a few things like the operator workaround, but I don't have any operators listed in the connection settings. I thought perhaps I would have to reactivate the phone, but when I try to dial *611 (Verizon's activation line) it tells me the phone is off and asks me if I would like to turn it on.

I see in your signature that your phone is an i910 ;) if this is correct (since you only have one phone :P )you have flashed a rom that should only work on omnia i900... ;) please verify this to us before we suggest anything else.

slds,

EDIT: UPPS sorry chef, when I started replying you had not answer him ;)

Edited by corpisa

Guest butleR56

There's a separate thread for i910 users, i900 roms won't work on the i910. I'm not sure of rom-flashing procedures for i910, you may want to read up a bit more.

Well that would explain it. Looks like I jumped the gun a little bit. Thank you!

Edited by butleR56

Guest butleR56

I am currently flashing directly over from your Premium to NuROMS's latest build. Hopefully this will solve my problem. However for some reason I think my problems have just begun lol.

Guest corpisa
I am currently flashing directly over from your Premium to NuROMS's latest build. Hopefully this will solve my problem. However for some reason I think my problems have just begun lol.

Check the i910 section at Omniarom.com here and have fun flashing !!

Edited by corpisa

Guest butleR56
Check the i910 section at Omniarom.com here and have fun flashing !!

Well that flash didn't work. It seems to just keep reinstalling OCK's version. I would just hard reset but I can't without phone service ;)

Guest corpisa
Well that flash didn't work. It seems to just keep reinstalling OCK's version. I would just hard reset but I can't without phone service ;)

I'm pretty sure hard resetting will only load ock´s rom again, but if you want to try just dial *2767*3855# or use any of the methods describe here how to hard reset omnia (again not sure this procedure works on i910 but I think it should ;) )

slds,

Guest butleR56
I'm pretty sure hard resetting will only load ock´s rom again, but if you want to try just dial *2767*3855# or use any of the methods describe here how to hard reset omnia (again not sure this procedure works on i910 but I think it should ;) )

slds,

I wish I could just wipe it back to the stock OS. But the factory i910 setup won't recognize my device anymore.

Hi people!

I bricked my omnia last October when I was in Miami [i used an old laptop with WinXP and tried to flash]... By that time i liked Shokka9 ROMS ;)

I send my omnia to a friend in spain so It can be fix by samsung. Well, they fixed it for free in a few days but my friend had some problems and I still don't have my omnia back.

Right now I have a HTC TouchPRO but I REALLY MISS OMNIA's CAMERA AND it's thin body'!!!

My friend said he will send it on may and I've been reading a lot modaco forums to update of flashing stuff.

It seems that OCK is the king of cheffs right now so since I get my omnia I'll be posting my tests ;)

Keep working OCK!!!

Guest Gayan

I hv 23557 premium ROM

Weather tab doesn't show up my city, Sri Lanka - Colombo, Weather database editor app doesn't seem to work either, SPB shell's weather app has my city in it,

any idea how to add my city ??? ;)

Guest FlorinP

SOLVED ;)

well i am still on the 23557 build ... did so many re-installation and re-configuration ... ;)

but i am having a strange situation:

After the flash, i have no default ring tone, and the drop down list for the "incoming phone" was empty.

I copied in the My Documents\My Ringtones one mp3. Back in the sounds&notification : selected the mp3 for the event "phone:Incoming call", set the ring type on ring&vibrate.

Well.. no result, the ring tone is different than the mp3 i selected....

Checked back the settings in the in the sounds&notifications - i have the mp3 that i selected (but the ring type was reverted back to only ring).

Set again... nothing...

Can someone please tell me how can i set a ring tone? ;)

Later EDIT :oups - i had the PhoneAlarm software installed, and somewhere in this application settings, with a very low font there was the ring settings... sorry :P

Edited by FlorinP

Guest corpisa
I wish I could just wipe it back to the stock OS. But the factory i910 setup won't recognize my device anymore.

don't panic butleR56 ;) just yet, you need to google some answers and make a new friend over the i910 threads and see if you can fix your problem.

start here: help 1

help 2

help 3

help 4

help 5 READ THIS ONE CAREFULLY AND TRY TO PM AUTHOR..

help 6

help 7

good luck..

Guest Junoman
I hv 23557 premium ROM

Weather tab doesn't show up my city, Sri Lanka - Colombo, Weather database editor app doesn't seem to work either, SPB shell's weather app has my city in it,

any idea how to add my city ??? ;)

Hi Gayan,

wait for 5 - 10 minutes! It will be automatically picked up mate! ;)

Cheers'

J

Guest corpisa
Did you include DLL or camera.exe (Pako777's camera drivers)?

Someone tested photo with it ?

people, at least read the first post... ;) before asking.

from 1st post:

Build 23563

23557 Premium just succeeded 23551 as my most downloaded rom ever laugh.gif . Thanks for all your support!

Here's build 23563, as an update to 23557. I've fixed a few bugs reported, and tweaked a few things. Hope it'll be as good smile.gif

What's new:

- Added Pako777's camera drivers

- Added a few new icons by Zitoun

- Added SafeInbox Extender

- Added TouchInput Switcher (inside Tools) for changing languages (Premium only)

slds,

Guest 00raq00

I know that he include Pako777's camera drivers but it is in 2 different version. Modded Camera.exe and modded .dll

Modded camera.exe for me doesn't change anything.

Guest corpisa
I know that he include Pako777's camera drivers but it is in 2 different version. Modded Camera.exe and modded .dll

Modded camera.exe for me doesn't change anything.

ok you got me there, let´s wait for Ock to help you with that one... ;)

Guest waldir

Hi OCK - Back Testing your ROMs. - Using that latest Premium - Looks great and stable in my first 4 hours with it ;)

I like that layout of the TouchInput Keyboard, but even browsing this thread and googling a bit, I could not find an easy answer to use that keyboard in my BR-Portuguese language. Any link or cab you can point to me?

Thanks

Will probably get back to you with some more (hopefully positive) feedback!

Cheers.