OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Hanusch

EDIT : Hi OCK : What version of Google Maps is in your last build ?

new - GoogleMaps 4.1 - Get turn-by-turn GPS navigation with voice output and more ...

4.1 CAB :

GoogleMaps.CAB

Edited by Hanusch

Guest Hanusch
install icon changer v2.5 for some reason v2.6 has problems with some roms but 2.5 work great.

Install in My Storage if you want and make sure you put your icons also in my storage, for some reason it does not detect them in Storage Card.

slds,

for me is 1.9 Best :huh:

IconChanger19.zip

Edited by Hanusch

Guest hudster

I have a question about the premium rom, I absolutely love it, flashes with no problem.

Only thing is, I'm not on a data plan, so I'd like to change the clock for one without the weather data, but every time I try to change the skin, it stops at the tap to start touchflo screen, then I tap, it does some stuff, and then back to the tap to start touchflo.

How can I replace the clock so it's doesn't have the weather data?

EDIT : Hi OCK : What version of Google Maps is in your last build ?

new - GoogleMaps 4.1 - Get turn-by-turn GPS navigation with voice output and more ...

4.1 CAB :

Version 4 :huh: v4.1 came out a day or two after my roms were completed. How's the voice recognition btw?

I have a question about the premium rom, I absolutely love it, flashes with no problem.

Only thing is, I'm not on a data plan, so I'd like to change the clock for one without the weather data, but every time I try to change the skin, it stops at the tap to start touchflo screen, then I tap, it does some stuff, and then back to the tap to start touchflo.

How can I replace the clock so it's doesn't have the weather data?

Looks like there's something wrong with the skin you loaded. You can try copying the file in my zip file attached to the \windows folder. Disable M2D first, copy it in, then reload M2D. If it fails simply restore the file from the "original" folder inside the zip file (and let me know). Testing out some new stuff and thus can't test this out personally.

Hi guys my email does not show preview please help.

Usually I get this when the email is not fully downloaded. Most of my mail display correctly however.

WM's inbox is gesture-friendly, so it's quite easy to switch between emails when reading them.

htchomesettings.zip

Edited by ock

Guest X-pro

hi ock

I didn't tap the phone to early on install on 21901, it just went it's own ways :huh: Nothing negative just thought you would like to know, but it seems that no one ells reported so it might be just my phone

Guest corefirewire

Hi Ock ....doing a grate work !!! :P :blink: :o

I am a newbie; for the 1st time after i was born i have flashed my cell phone and it was successful. I have installed Premium Build 23563 and its awesome. At present i don't have any major issues but few small queries like :

1. How to Apply wallpaper - trying to tap on M2D > Settings > Wallpaper (homescreen background) but after tapping nothing is happening.

2. How to change theme for M2D or apply different wallpaper in the background instead of default gray color.

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Regards

corefirewire :huh:

Guest Lancez
Hey Lance

1. I believe OCk's ROM support Chinese as a couple of people have asked for it. If not, there is a cab for the Chinese language.

2. OCK's premuim ROM seems to be the more stable and smooth with all the apps installed including a language selector. Personally I like the Manilla Classic as I think it to be smoother and more stable.

Hope that helps.

thanks a lot for the info :huh:

Guest Lancez
Hi Lancez, great to hear from you.

1. Chinese fonts are included in all except UltraLite. No Chinese input options are included, though, that's easily installed via a cab.

2. I'm using the Premium version :huh:

thanks chef for your reply :P

Guest shadyfkm1987
hey people..

does anyone know of any other apps which has the same function as swype or slideIT? i liked that kinda keyboard i think it's easier to use than ones that require tapping, my slideIT demo version expired already! >_<

btw, what's the difference between build 23563 and 23557? using 23557 now, don't know whether wanna flash to a newer version or not. btw, we are suppose to hard reset before or after we flash??

thanks..

seriously? nobody knows of any alternatives?

i used all the keyboards but i don't know whether my fingers are too huge or what i just keep typing the wrong key with those normal keyboard.

if anyone knows of any alternatives of swype keyboard app please tell me. :huh:

Guest Kampos

Hi OCK ,

A friend just asked you about a cab file for Action Screen tab . I think i need this too but i looked into the link u provided but it's not customized like yours with the bluetooth and wifi icon

Guest ems123

can anyone help me i just hard reset phone but i get stuck on the allignment page.?

can anyone help me please please please!!!!!! :huh:

ps does the premium version have the screen alingment on it???????

Guest Nauro Jr.
can someone tell me how to disable M2D?

Settings>Home>Items Tab>Disable TouchFLO and enable Windows Default, or not...

Edited by Nauro Jr.

Guest corpisa
Hi OCK ,

A friend just asked you about a cab file for Action Screen tab . I think i need this too but i looked into the link u provided but it's not customized like yours with the bluetooth and wifi icon

if you want install that cab, maybe ask Ock for those two icons and we´ll tell you how to customized, its very simple to do or just flash one of the new M2D/PREMIUM builds... :P

slds,

Guest corpisa
Master OCK

You can make a M2D v2 Ultra Lite rom?

:P I have never flash and M2D version from Ock so I don´t know what additional programs they have, but isn't that basically what you are asking for? I think an UL version with M2D is not and UL anymore, you need several programs to have a fully functional M2D like M2DC, Google maps, some browser, youtube, HTC album manager, maybe HTC audio manager too to enjoy the music tab so why will you want to install that separately if that is already install in an regular M2D version :huh:

off course this is just my opinion..

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest X-pro
:P I have never flash and M2D version from Ock so I don´t know what additional programs they have, but isn't that basically what you are asking for? I think an UL version with M2D is not and UL anymore, you need several programs to have a fully functional M2D like M2DC, Google maps, some browser, youtube, HTC album manager, maybe HTC audio manager too to enjoy the music tab so why will want to install that separately if that is already install in an regular M2D version :huh:

off course this is just my opinion..

slds,

good one :blink:

Guest Kampos
if you want install that cab, maybe ask Ock for those two icons and we´ll tell you how to customized, its very simple to do or just flash one of the new M2D/PREMIUM builds... :P

slds,

1st of all thanks for your reply :huh: 2nd thing i have those tow icons :blink: but i meant the customized buttons cuz i need to lunch wifi and bluetooth by one click :o in tow words i need the M2D Action screen tab as it in OCK'S roms .

About installing a new rom i did try but i couldn't lunch the tomtom without using gps gate . in the build 23541 that iam stick with i can use my tomtom with the internal gps with a pretty good signal :D

Guest corpisa
1st of all thanks for your reply :huh: 2nd thing i have those tow icons :blink: but i meant the customized buttons cuz i need to lunch wifi and bluetooth by one click :o in tow words i need the M2D Action screen tab as it in OCK'S roms .

About installing a new rom i did try but i couldn't lunch the tomtom without using gps gate . in the build 23541 that iam stick with i can use my tomtom with the internal gps with a pretty good signal :D

ok, give a moment to post some screen shots to help you with that..... to be continue... :P

here we go: with a registry editor go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/HTC/MANILA2D/OPERATOR in there go to 6 and 7 and change DispName, IconPath and Path following my pictures, remember to name you icon the same as my picture or to whatever you want but make sure IconPath displays the same name you put to your icon (also remember to copy those two icons to your windows folder)

Not sure is needed but unload touchflo first, make the changes, softreset and load touchflo again.

let us know if it works, I´m using premium version right now but I have try this many times in the past..

slds,

post-209926-1272046074_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046089_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046099_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046108_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046120_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046143_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046165_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046190_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046207_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046220_thumb.png

post-209926-1272046234_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest hudster
Settings>Home>Items Tab>Disable TouchFLO and enable Windows Default, or not...

Ok, I've done that, but when I either try to delete the file or replace it it says access denied, the file is either read only or in use

Guest corpisa

Ock,

I have found the first bug in 23563 premiun :P

why do I have this ugly bluetooth icon :huh: jeje.... went you get a chance can you provide me a nicer one to replace it?

I also have a small suggestion for premium versions, can you consider shake&save or similar? I find it pretty useful to share images and help around the thread but off course I can always install it myself with no problem :blink:

slds,

post-209926-1272046777_thumb.png

Guest corpisa
Ok, I've done that, but when I either try to delete the file or replace it it says access denied, the file is either read only or in use

:huh: what are you trying to do? which version are you using?

you ask how to disable touchflo and they gave you the correct answer but your reply to that is very confusing, you don't have to delete or replace anything to switch between user interfaces (titanium, touchflo) let us know exactly what you want to do because you seem to be doing a different thing than what you asked..

slds,

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Anybody else having trouble when flashing the roms, just updated from premium 23557 to 23563. Using Executur and USDL_Grandpix but have to try several times for both Eboot maybe 2-3 times and then 2-3 times for pda to go to complete. It just stops in different procentage. Had same problems with 23557. Using Vista 32-bit.

Oh well now it's installed and just starting it to install all software.

Regards