OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest hugo_prado
See above for my replies :huh: As for the wallpaper button, I can't get it to work properly, seems to be an issue in all M2Dv2 roms though. As for the options menu, you can go directly to Settings-Personal-Phone.

Thanks for the reply. With this few "problems" this is the best rom I've ever seen.

Good choice of icons and the theme is not overloaded with unnecessary customizatios. I loved the TouchInput keyboard (I think it is better than finger keyboard which I have been using for a year).

Edited by hugo_prado

OCK, congratulations! Your rom is the best I have tested.

I'm using the Titanium Classic.

I'm have just one problem. I can not use 3G. The phone connect, but applications can not use it. I also wish that applications automatically connect to 3G. Now, I need to connect through the Connectivity -> Internet Sharing. Is there any way to turn 3G autoconnect?

The internet through the activesync is also not working.

Tks a lt!

Have you tried the operator settings trick on my second post?

Did any of you guys experience problems connecting WiFi :P . I am using TitaniumClassic 23563 and earlier I was on TitaniumClassic 22004 and for both ROMs when I turn on WiFi it keeps looping in "connecting..." status and asking me my key and then at random - after repeating this 10-15 times - it decides that my key is correct and there is no other option but to connect me to WiFi and I am connected :huh: . This repeats every time even when I connect to the same network.

I was wondering if this is something that should be looked in to because I didnt had any WiFi problems earlier when I was on 6.1

Have not encountered this before. Usually wifi connects successfully on my first try. Can't think of any possible causes for this...

How to enable "Automaticlly set Date and Time" in 23563 M2Dv2? In the 23557 M2Dv2 is anable in the first initialization.

Actually I've not changed any time setting, but I've seen an option to show an additional tab in time settings. Saved it somewhere but can't find it at the moment :blink: .

Guest saleiro

Hi!

I stil have my original Samsung Rom. The only flash I did was updating to the latest official rom. I now have PDA i900XCHK1/BBHK1 and Phone: i900BBHK2.

I'm portuguese but I don't mind having the menus in english but I have some questions:

After flashing your titanium ROM will the phone use latin characters like ç, ã etc?

Can I flash directly to this ROM with grand prix?

Thanks a lot for your work. I chose to flash this after hours of research.

Guest Dr.Dark
Did any of you guys experience problems connecting WiFi :P . I am using TitaniumClassic 23563 and earlier I was on TitaniumClassic 22004 and for both ROMs when I turn on WiFi it keeps looping in "connecting..." status and asking me my key and then at random - after repeating this 10-15 times - it decides that my key is correct and there is no other option but to connect me to WiFi and I am connected :huh: . This repeats every time even when I connect to the same network.

I was wondering if this is something that should be looked in to because I didnt had any WiFi problems earlier when I was on 6.1

Hey dude i didn`t face this problem till now cuz i'm fan of TitaniumClassic :blink: OCK Roms

try to tick the option that say this is hidden network

hope that useful

Guest Jumba
hello Jumba, any way you can create a new theme without the weather overlay on the homepage in *.m2dct or zip file ??

Hi, sorry for the late reply... here you go. I have removed the background from the icons as best I can.

manila-9.png

If you are using OCK's premium roms (23557 and 23563) unzip the archive to your \Windows folder and overwrite the originals, using Total Commander or Resco Explorer. Then restart M2D.

Enjoy. You will also find you have saved 1.6MB in space. :huh:

Please test and let me know if there are any problems.

hs_weather_without_bg.zip

Guest smic717394

Is there any way of installing the "Connected Home" or any other DNLA software? I tried to installed the connected home for IA5 and after installation it shows a message that it may not show correctly because is from an older version and I cant find the shortcut anywhere. Please help

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

One thing disturbing with the lockscreen is that now that the sun is out and one is trying to unlock is very hard almost impossible to see anything on the display (only the clock because it's white) and when the sliding unlock button is dark and background dark it's a pure guessing game to unlock the phone.

Is there a way to solve this?

Best regards

Guest Jumba
Would you like to share me, how can I have this Notification pannel bellow the clock? It's looking marvelous.

That is a combination of TodayPage and phoneAlarm, as explained here.

Guest Jumba

Hey, I've played around with the skin a bit more - increased the transparency of the glass behind the title, clock, alarm/calendar and weather tab windows, added a metal tab slider and tweaked one or two other things. Be sure to copy the modified home tab weather icons from here if you want more wallpaper visible on the homepage.

manila-10.pngmanila-11.png

manila-13.pngmanila-12.png

You can choose to install it via cab format (install to "device"), or use the zip if you want to copy the files to the \Windows folder manually. Have fun. This is for OCK's recent Premium ROMs only.

Also try the jeans background, it's pretty cool. Remember to set it as your background in M2DC as well as under Settings > Home.

(all credit of course goes to OCK and the original skin author, I'm just messing with an awesome original) :huh:

Modified_Skin_for_OCK__s_Premium.CAB

Modified_Skin_for_OCK__s_Premium_M2Dv2.zip

post-451646-1272221308_thumb.png

Edited by Jumba

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

I am using ock_UltraLite_23563.7z now with spb mobile 3.5.3 and a hero sense theme. Works fine but Google maps crashes every time.

Any ideas?

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest Kavern

Firstly, thanks for your hard work ock, the ROM is simply brilliant !

I am using the M2D build 23563, everything works like a charm other than the camera.

The app starts correctly, shows whats on the camera but I all the hardware buttons are not responding.

I have even tried installing the cab fix in post #2 but doesn't work as well.

Thanks !

The premium looks like a tasty ROM, can anyone tell me if it has the BT fix and allows voice dialing. I use my Omnia a lot for handsfree calls and as an MP3 on runs. I will download and flash but always nice to know up front if people have spotted any minor issues.

Thanks

Kev

Guest reza604

Hi OCK , perfect rom ,but i find 2 problem that bothers me.

1-lock screen has some problem,some times you cant dislock the phone

2-i have problem when i watch video clip by core player [avi ,...]....i dont have any problem like short pauses on the last rom

i think your rom is too heavy and get more cpu that core player or wmp has got lack of buffers

can u fix it ?later

thanks

Guest FlorinP
I'm using M2D 23563, the only problem is I cannot use the Front Button to accept incoming call, so I have to slide the button on the screen...

I subscribe to this, having the same problem on the premium 23557: unable to answer an incoming call when phone is locked by using the CALL hard key.

The END hard key works ok, rejecting the call. Also, if the phone is unlocked there is no problem, the CALL and END keys are working as supposed.

Can you guys confirm that this is general (and related with the slide to unlock) ?

Thanks!

Guest corpisa
I subscribe to this, having the same problem on the premium 23557: unable to answer an incoming call when phone is locked by using the CALL hard key.

The END hard key works ok, rejecting the call. Also, if the phone is unlocked there is no problem, the CALL and END keys are working as supposed.

Can you guys confirm that this is general (and related with the slide to unlock) ?

Thanks!

it´s related to wm 6.5 lock, nothing much chefs can do about it :huh: but there is always s2u2, p_honex or similar...

slds,

Hi!

I stil have my original Samsung Rom. The only flash I did was updating to the latest official rom. I now have PDA i900XCHK1/BBHK1 and Phone: i900BBHK2.

I'm portuguese but I don't mind having the menus in english but I have some questions:

After flashing your titanium ROM will the phone use latin characters like ç, ã etc?

Can I flash directly to this ROM with grand prix?

Thanks a lot for your work. I chose to flash this after hours of research.

Latin characters should be included in the fonts. You're right about menus though, they'll be in English.

Is there any way of installing the "Connected Home" or any other DNLA software? I tried to installed the connected home for IA5 and after installation it shows a message that it may not show correctly because is from an older version and I cant find the shortcut anywhere. Please help

Try the attached cab. I merely fixed the shortcut, so credits to Sector, Shokka9 and Qbus for their original work in extracting it.

Hi Ock!

One thing disturbing with the lockscreen is that now that the sun is out and one is trying to unlock is very hard almost impossible to see anything on the display (only the clock because it's white) and when the sliding unlock button is dark and background dark it's a pure guessing game to unlock the phone.

Is there a way to solve this?

Best regards

Besides using S2U2 (fantastic lockscreen imo), you can also try switching lockscreen skins.

Yes.

:P

In 3 shades...

Your transparency tweak really looks great with that wallpaper :huh:

Hello Ock,

I am using ock_UltraLite_23563.7z now with spb mobile 3.5.3 and a hero sense theme. Works fine but Google maps crashes every time.

Any ideas?

I'm aware that HTCSensorSDK.dll crashes Google Maps. Does it crash whenever you enable GPS?

Firstly, thanks for your hard work ock, the ROM is simply brilliant !

I am using the M2D build 23563, everything works like a charm other than the camera.

The app starts correctly, shows whats on the camera but I all the hardware buttons are not responding.

I have even tried installing the cab fix in post #2 but doesn't work as well.

Thanks !

Can someone confirm this on 23563 M2D? I'm using the Premium version at the moment and the buttons are working ok.

Perhaps you can give me a list of the programs you've installed?

Connected_Home.zip

How to change the HOME clock to 24H instead of 12H in M2d ??

thanks

Go to Settings-System-Regional Settings, then the Time tab and set to HH:mm:ss

The premium looks like a tasty ROM, can anyone tell me if it has the BT fix and allows voice dialing. I use my Omnia a lot for handsfree calls and as an MP3 on runs. I will download and flash but always nice to know up front if people have spotted any minor issues.

Thanks

Kev

It doesn't have the BTAR fix but you can try the solution dannych99 found.

Hi OCK , perfect rom ,but i find 2 problem that bothers me.

1-lock screen has some problem,some times you cant dislock the phone

2-i have problem when i watch video clip by core player [avi ,...]....i dont have any problem like short pauses on the last rom

i think your rom is too heavy and get more cpu that core player or wmp has got lack of buffers

can u fix it ?later

thanks

1. You can try switching a lockscreen skin to see if it fixes this problem.

2. I'll try to see if switching builds would help. Some files would however demand more processing power though.

Thanks!

I think someone asked this before, I'm unfortunately on 23563 now and can't confirm this. I'll add this to my testing list for my next rom. Thanks for reporting.

Hi ock,

where can I find files that were sent to my omnia via BT from a PC?

Thanks,

Árgyélus

They are saved to My Storage\Received files by default. You can easily change the location by running the ObexInbox tool inside the Tools folder.

Nobody have a connected home or dlna cab that will work on this rom?

See my reply one post up :huh: