OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Big.Davey89
ock, why along time for the next rom . i wait ................................

I read this site often, particularly this thread, but very rarely post as I feel that with my limited knowledge I can add little of value.

But posts like these really irritate me, so I'm speaking up..

OCK does a brilliant job, putting his own time and effort into a project that is of great benefit to a number of people for very little reward. Thanks to people like him, your phone is much more useful (and of greater value to you) than when you first bought it, without these chefs you would no doubt be stuck using the (frankly awful) samsung firmware.

If it takes a few weeks for OCK to release a new set of Roms it could be for any number of reasons.. He may be trying something new in the rom (which could be very worth waiting for), or he may be otherwise occupied in the real world. It is pretty clear that his private life and wellbeing is far more important than his releasing a new rom every day.

Posts like this^^ sound spoilt, selfish and rude. Be patient, the guy does a brilliant job :)

Thanks heaps for all the effort and the great work OCK, your (as well as other chefs) roms have made all of our phones far better in every way than when we purchased them. The level of support you provide is incredible.

Cheers again :)

Guest Rebels
I read this site often, particularly this thread, but very rarely post as I feel that with my limited knowledge I can add little of value.

OCK does a brilliant job, putting his own time and effort into a project that is of great benefit to a number of people for very little reward. Thanks to people like him, your phone is much more useful (and of greater value to you) than when you first bought it, without these chefs you would no doubt be stuck using the (frankly awful) samsung firmware.

If it takes a few weeks for OCK to release a new set of Roms it could be for any number of reasons.. He may be trying something new in the rom (which could be very worth waiting for), or he may be otherwise occupied in the real world. It is pretty clear that his private life and wellbeing is far more important than his releasing a new rom every day.

Posts like this^^ sound spoilt, selfish and rude. Be patient, the guy does a brilliant job :)

Thanks heaps for all the effort and the great work OCK, your (as well as other chefs) roms have made all of our phones far better in every way than when we purchased them. The level of support you provide is incredible.

U've said it all dave. I hope ur words will make an impact. Posts like these r the reason Pdhee not posting here at modaco anymore, we don't want Ock to feel the same after all he does to give our omnia new lives..

Guest Kampos
hi

all silly question how can i get weather animation on home screen of manila 2d.

any help appreciated.

thx

Hi , Weather in Home screen can't be animated because this is Manila 2D not Touch Sense or manila 3D and those can't work on our Omnia

Guest Kampos
how can i deactivate the wheather tab from home screen?i have premium 23563 rom.

thanks

I think it's not Possible only on Manila v1 classic manila that doesnt have weather in Home Tap

Guest amb123

+1. I've used to ignore demanding comments; however, as you already started it, I'd like to add. I think some people are confused about the purpose of this forum. This is the HOBBY forum. No one here is obligated to do anything for anyone. OCK and others sharing their work and knowledge just because they feel like doing so, and it's totally fine with me.

I found, that sometimes people forget about it.

Obscurantis, I don't know you; I don't know how your parents were/are raising you and I am not going to teach you manners. Just an advice... Please, learn how to be patient and appreciative. It is going to be much more beneficial for you.

Edited by amb123

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
+1. I've used to ignore demanding comments; however, as you already started it, I'd like to add. I think some people are confused about the purpose of this forum. This is the HOBBY forum. No one here is obligated to do anything for anyone. OCK and others sharing their work and knowledge just because they feel like doing so, and it's totally fine with me.

Obscurantis, I don't know you; I don't know how your parents were/are raising you and I am not going to teach you manners. Just an advice... Please, learn how to be patient and appreciative. It is going to be much more beneficial for you.

+100

Edited by Stanislav Kupryakhin

Guest ducristi

+1000

Guest GEE-DUP

Hi guys, I am looking for some help, I have installed ocks premium ROM and it great but have a few questions.

1. Is there any other wallpapers for the home screen? and can you download other themes ect.

2. On the programs screen how do you add more programs as it only gives me four to choose from even though there are loads on the phone.

3. How to I add contacts to the contact page, do I have to retype them in because there doesn't seem to be an option to import from my sim card, will copying them to my phone need to be done first?

Thank you in advance for any information it is greatly appreciated.

Guest Obscurantis

damn, i was kidding :x you guys are very polite, here we cannot kidding. You guys are suberb polite people lool

+2000 LOL

Guest Big.Davey89
damn, i was kidding :x you guys are very polite, here we cannot kidding. You guys are suberb polite people lool

+2000 LOL

Really sorry if you were joking, the irritation was at a collection of people, not you specifically. Again, sorry if you were kidding :)

Guess the language barrier doesn't help, it's certainly a very culturally diverse forum.

Whilst you may not be among their number, there certainly have been numerous posts that proove my point, and it still stands :)

Guest corefirewire
hi everybody,

Yesterday i have updated my omnia with ock's rom build 23118(Premium).

Nice one,everything working fine.good gps,battery backup,etc.

but i cannot connect wifi.When trying to connect access points,

it will take long time to connect and finally connection fails.

but all wifi access points are visible.

whats the problem?

Please help.

Regards

dilip.

Hi dilip,

i had the same problem....do 1 thing browse to the 1st page and check out the 2nd post by OCK, it might help you.

or

make your wifi enable

go to setting > connections > connections > advanced > select networks >

in 1st option put My Internet and in 2nd option put My Work Network > OK > OK

NOW,

go to wifi in connection itself > Networks > in My network card connects to : put Work > OK

now try to connect though internet via opera mini.

if any problem do reply again :)

Regards

corefirewire

Guest jackybong

hi, master ock, can you tell me how to remove the program come with rom ,mean the program that not show on remove program list. can you tell me?

thanks. :)

Guest Obscurantis

i put this smilie after my sentence " :) " this is signal that i was kidding... :) <- and that was signal that everything is ok lol

Guest X-pro
hi, master ock, can you tell me how to remove the program come with rom ,mean the program that not show on remove program list. can you tell me?

you can't. What you can do is manually install the program your self to device and then remove it, doesn't work every time. In windows folder you can remove programs from the startup folder, but do not delete something that you don't know what is.

I read this site often, particularly this thread, but very rarely post as I feel that with my limited knowledge I can add little of value. But posts like these really irritate me, so I'm speaking up..

Posts like this^^ sound spoilt, selfish and rude. Be patient, the guy does a brilliant job :P

i put this smilie after my sentence " :P " this is signal that i was kidding... :D <- and that was signal that everything is ok lol

Thanks for the understanding :) .

We have friends from all over the world here in Modaco, so sometimes their expression of eagerness to try the next rom may be interpreted as impatience.

I suppose Smileys do help in translating what we really meant to say :D

New builds will be out this week, I'm just making sure everything's ok before releasing them :)

Hi guys, I am looking for some help, I have installed ocks premium ROM and it great but have a few questions.

1. Is there any other wallpapers for the home screen? and can you download other themes ect.

2. On the programs screen how do you add more programs as it only gives me four to choose from even though there are loads on the phone.

3. How to I add contacts to the contact page, do I have to retype them in because there doesn't seem to be an option to import from my sim card, will copying them to my phone need to be done first?

Thank you in advance for any information it is greatly appreciated.

1. Use M2DC to change the wallpaper

2. Scroll up to see more programs.

3. Importing them from your SIM card seems the only solution to get them to show up in People Tab.

It's not possible to uninstall a "cooked" program, unfortunately. You can however delete unwanted shortcuts from the start menu.

Dear OCK (and rest fellas), check my topic here (I'm using your UltraLite 23563 build, OCK):

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...on-app-problem/

Any help, please?

I've not been testing navigation software so I can't recommend one for you. The problem seems related to Destinator7 itself. As for GPS times, there're a couple of tweaks posted in this thread

Guest andrew.mazlim
I've not been testing navigation software so I can't recommend one for you. The problem seems related to Destinator7 itself. As for GPS times, there're a couple of tweaks posted in this thread

Thxs, OCK. I'm reading the topic.

Guest Hanif Jiwani
i think u can have sms reminders in s2u2 settings, under "reminders" tab

cheers

Now I can monitor my missed call & unread SMS through reminder in S2U2 setting. Thank you very much :)