OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim

Dear OCK, as you may see in my signature, I'm using your UltraLite build 23563.

Sometimes, not always, I'm facing a strange bug. I'm trying to change something in Home page (enable/disable M2D or something else) and when I'm pressing "OK"..., the phone "freeze" and I must do manually soft-reset.

Any idea why's that?

Guest Jumba
Dear OCK, as you may see in my signature, I'm using your UltraLite build 23563.

Sometimes, not always, I'm facing a strange bug. I'm trying to change something in Home page (enable/disable M2D or something else) and when I'm pressing "OK"..., the phone "freeze" and I must do manually soft-reset.

Any idea why's that?

Same issue here. I think only a hard reset will solve it.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Same issue here. I think only a hard reset will solve it.

Υes, of course, a hard reset should be solve this..., but hey, I just installed 6-7 apps yet (WHITHOUT the M2D/S2U2 yet!). My phone "freezed" when I tried to remove IconsoftPhonex's Today pannel!

Guest GEE-DUP

Hi does anybody know how to get the original home screen back i have added some themes but i cant get back to the one that comes with OCK's premium rom, the one with the black backround

Guest Petter88
Hi does anybody know how to get the original home screen back i have added some themes but i cant get back to the one that comes with OCK's premium rom, the one with the black backround

either you need a theme file for it (guess it's the m2dv2 theme you changed) or I'm afraid you will need a hard reset. (if you do hard reset your device, see to it that you go in to the M2dc and back up theme before trying to change it again, that way you can go back if you dont like the new one.)

But I guess someone might have done a backup of the original and/or can make one, would do it myself, but Im running the titanium classic build with SPB atm.

Guest jmsmartins
Now I can monitor my missed call & unread SMS through reminder in S2U2 setting. Thank you very much :)

no problem

Guest omnikers
ockroms.png 

I've been following the discussions here on Modaco, and have been reading up various sources on how to cook up a custom rom. After gathering some of the wisdom and knowledge from other helpful rom chefs, I'm happy to present my roms for the i900 Omnia.

Having problems with keyboards, M2D etc? Remember to read my second post, where you can find solutions to common problems you may encounter, such as problems with M2D Home Weather, Wifi etc. And don't forget your best friend Google. If there's a particular issue you can't resolve, post it here and I'll try to get back to you within 3 working days :) .

And to help you pick a suitable rom, check out this handy chart which I've put together following feedback from our friends here. Also check out Sb.'s post on the different build branches.

Trying a custom rom for the first time? Read up Sector's guide first, and follow it up with tips from Angel's collection. It's a good idea to backup your contacts, messages etc before each flash.

Build 23118

A COM3 build by popular request :) Seems there's no bold camera fonts bug in this build as well. Differences in COM3 build include the display of your Operator in the lockscreen, and instant update of the battery icon when you plug/unplug. I've integrated threaded email and the latest Office Mobile as well, so you won't miss out on the goodies from COM5 builds.

Other new stuff include the ability to open SWF games directly. Tap and hold to bring up a menu where you can toggle fullscreen mode. I've also made changes to the Autorun procedure, you can safely tap on the screen to continue without waiting for it to reboot first. It will reboot once after all your cabs are installed.

EDIT: Left out the FM Radio shortcut while tidying up some files, here's a quick fix for that.

What's new:

- Added InboxExtender

- Added TV Out Viewer

- Added Connected Home

- Added support for opening SWF files

- Added Chobit SmartLock

- Added SRSWOW as some were having BT audio issues (not included in UL)

- Added AudioNotes to Premium build

- Added SmartReader to Premium build

What's changed:

- Updated Google Maps to version 4.1 (with voice search)

- Streamlined cab installation process - now it requires only one reboot

- Some housekeeping for icon names

Removed:

- Removed OmniaLite File Manager from Premium

GTX Edition

gtxheader.jpg

Presenting... 23118 GTX Edition: a one-time special build for those who like light themes :)

Special thanks to ElCondor who has given me permission to create a GTX-style theme for M2Dv2 based on his original concept. Included are icons from younxt, a hybrid WM theme from gfandrea and Jeffrey2000 (with some new controls by me). I've created from scratch some of the M2D graphics, and added a brand new Nitrogen skin to match the theme.

I've kept only TouchInput as the keyboard and added S2U2 2.41 as I use these two myself. Programs wise, it has all the goodies from my Premium roms. Do note that I've removed the flip clock and the digits may disappear on the first run as M2D loads the files. If you use HTC Music tab, install the HTC Audio Manager cab from my second post to enjoy the new theme.

A cab file to install this on other roms is not possible as I've completely removed certain files.

However, I've made a package of all my skin graphics for those who want to make edits :D Do note that this package is for those who want to amend the GTX theme, and may not work correctly on my older roms.

Updated: 13th May 2010

Free Storage: 87 MB

Free memory: 57 MB

Download: Mediafire | Mirror (101 MB)

Premium.png

Updated: 12th May 2010

Free Storage: 88 MB

Free memory: 55 MB

Download: Mediafire | Advancedpcs Mirror (103 MB)

23118_Premium.jpg

M2D3.png

Updated: 10th May 2010

Free Storage: 120 MB

Free memory: 56 MB

Download: Upload Jockey | Mirror (90 MB)

23118_M2DV2.png

m2d_c.png

Free Storage: 125 MB

Download: Direct Link by Sinaaa | Mirror (85 MB)

23118_M2DClassic.jpg

titanium4.png

Free Storage: 141 MB

Free memory: 64 MB

Download: Mediafire | Mirror (73 MB)

23118_Titanium.png

ul4.png

Free Storage: 169 MB

Download: Mediafire | Mirror (51 MB)

Big THANKS to all who donated!

Thanks for all your support :P

• Chandan
  • Sapunkov
  • netutopic
  • amb123
  • chris (mpayne)
  • X-Pro
  • Kev23
  • Daniel Neugebauer
  • Árgyélus
  • skoda60

Thanks also to everyone who has encouraged me with your kind words :)

CREDITS:

Recipe providers:

PaSSoA

Shokka

Nicklashidegard

Pots and pans and other tools from:

bepe - Platform Rebuilder

Jason8/ Racer7 -CAB Converter tool

pako777 - I900 EXECUTOR and camera fix

sztupy - SYAKR Tool and Favorite Hackings

Vistang - wonderful Visual Kitchen

bikertibi - tshres patcher

Ingredients by:

Da_G, DFT, Monkeybape- New rom builds

rtomakov, waremike32 - Advice and Rom build re-uploads

Jeffrey2000 - Great-looking W7 Premium theme

gfandrea - GFX Theme

amarullz - Fantastic BlueBlack Windows Theme

m.carroll - PureBlack theme

Omar Junior, Zubnik, Weirdo - wonderful M2D skins

htctoucher - great M2Dv1 skin

thekevster - For his great work on action screen tab

Jumba - M2D theme tweaks

Dinik - Great icons!

younxt - Great GTX icon set

Sb - Hi-quality icons

Zitoun - More icons

escobol - Grey Samsung Keyboard skin

DJ Pete - Sense Lockscreen

bgill55/bga7x - Russian Black skins

Paul - for modaco.com, and fantastic support for us chefs

Sector - Amazing porting work and roms

zemrwhite2 - rotation animation tricks

Hosting and Mirrors by:

Sinaaa - Many thanks for providing me web hosting.

fense - Freakshare mirrors!

advancedpcs - Direct downloads. Yipee!

Not forgetting...

All rom chefs (including but not limited to : Khuanchai, Sector, Ryrzy, Nicklashidegard, lexuz, Mr Hammer etc) for their hard work, advice and inspiration.

A special shout-out to fellow new chefs cruddasj, MAMBO04, Bruno Adler, DelBossco, steff195. I didn't have time to try out your roms, but can see from the screenshots that you guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and hope to see more cool stuff!

I've already install your ROM, but when i try to set up the shorcut button for the flas light which is using the volume button, it didn't work.

Do you know what happen?

Guest Kampos
I've already install your ROM, but when i try to set up the shorcut button for the flas light which is using the volume button, it didn't work.

Do you know what happen?

You don't need to Quote the Whole post to ask a question . if u can edit ur post again we'd be thankful

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

''Try the attached cab.

Disable_M2D_Home_Weather.cab ( 70.75K )''

Hi Ock! I installed this cab and then soft-resetted the device. The weather disappeared from Home tab but the black bar remained on it's place. How to fix it?

Guest darkside80

Do you know what happen?

What a brilliant to quote the whole first post :).

If I'm not mistaking the volume down button to start the flashlight only works with a samsung today screen.

Guest AnsonChen
ockroms.png 

I've been following the discussions here on Modaco, and have been reading up various sources on how to cook up a custom rom. After gathering some of the wisdom and knowledge from other helpful rom chefs, I'm happy to present my roms for the i900 Omnia.

Having problems with keyboards, M2D etc? Remember to read my second post, where you can find solutions to common problems you may encounter, such as problems with M2D Home Weather, Wifi etc. And don't forget your best friend Google. If there's a particular issue you can't resolve, post it here and I'll try to get back to you within 3 working days :) .

And to help you pick a suitable rom, check out this handy chart which I've put together following feedback from our friends here. Also check out Sb.'s post on the different build branches.

Trying a custom rom for the first time? Read up Sector's guide first, and follow it up with tips from Angel's collection. It's a good idea to backup your contacts, messages etc before each flash.

Build 23118

A COM3 build by popular request :) Seems there's no bold camera fonts bug in this build as well. Differences in COM3 build include the display of your Operator in the lockscreen, and instant update of the battery icon when you plug/unplug. I've integrated threaded email and the latest Office Mobile as well, so you won't miss out on the goodies from COM5 builds.

Other new stuff include the ability to open SWF games directly. Tap and hold to bring up a menu where you can toggle fullscreen mode. I've also made changes to the Autorun procedure, you can safely tap on the screen to continue without waiting for it to reboot first. It will reboot once after all your cabs are installed.

EDIT: Left out the FM Radio shortcut while tidying up some files, here's a quick fix for that.

What's new:

- Added InboxExtender

- Added TV Out Viewer

- Added Connected Home

- Added support for opening SWF files

- Added Chobit SmartLock

- Added SRSWOW as some were having BT audio issues (not included in UL)

- Added AudioNotes to Premium build

- Added SmartReader to Premium build

What's changed:

- Updated Google Maps to version 4.1 (with voice search)

- Streamlined cab installation process - now it requires only one reboot

- Some housekeeping for icon names

Removed:

- Removed OmniaLite File Manager from Premium

GTX Edition

gtxheader.jpg

Presenting... 23118 GTX Edition: a one-time special build for those who like light themes :)

Special thanks to ElCondor who has given me permission to create a GTX-style theme for M2Dv2 based on his original concept. Included are icons from younxt, a hybrid WM theme from gfandrea and Jeffrey2000 (with some new controls by me). I've created from scratch some of the M2D graphics, and added a brand new Nitrogen skin to match the theme.

I've kept only TouchInput as the keyboard and added S2U2 2.41 as I use these two myself. Programs wise, it has all the goodies from my Premium roms. Do note that I've removed the flip clock and the digits may disappear on the first run as M2D loads the files. If you use HTC Music tab, install the HTC Audio Manager cab from my second post to enjoy the new theme.

A cab file to install this on other roms is not possible as I've completely removed certain files.

However, I've made a package of all my skin graphics for those who want to make edits :D Do note that this package is for those who want to amend the GTX theme, and may not work correctly on my older roms.

Updated: 13th May 2010

Free Storage: 87 MB

Free memory: 57 MB

Download: Mediafire | Mirror (101 MB)

Premium.png

Free Storage: 88 MB

Free memory: 55 MB

Download: Mediafire | Advancedpcs Mirror (103 MB)

23118_Premium.jpg

M2D3.png

Free Storage: 120 MB

Download: Upload Jockey | Mirror (90 MB)

23118_M2DV2.png

m2d_c.png

Free Storage: 125 MB

Download: Direct Link by Sinaaa | Mirror (85 MB)

23118_M2DClassic.jpg

titanium4.png

Free Storage: 141 MB

Download: Mediafire | Mirror (73 MB)

23118_Titanium.png

ul4.png

Free Storage: 169 MB

Download: Mediafire | Mirror (51 MB)

Big THANKS to all who donated!

Thanks for all your support :P

• Chandan
  • Sapunkov
  • netutopic
  • amb123
  • chris (mpayne)
  • X-Pro
  • Kev23
  • Daniel Neugebauer
  • Árgyélus
  • skoda60

Thanks also to everyone who has encouraged me with your kind words :)

CREDITS:

Recipe providers:

PaSSoA

Shokka

Nicklashidegard

Pots and pans and other tools from:

bepe - Platform Rebuilder

Jason8/ Racer7 -CAB Converter tool

pako777 - I900 EXECUTOR and camera fix

sztupy - SYAKR Tool and Favorite Hackings

Vistang - wonderful Visual Kitchen

bikertibi - tshres patcher

Ingredients by:

Da_G, DFT, Monkeybape- New rom builds

rtomakov, waremike32 - Advice and Rom build re-uploads

Jeffrey2000 - Great-looking W7 Premium theme

gfandrea - GFX Theme

amarullz - Fantastic BlueBlack Windows Theme

m.carroll - PureBlack theme

Omar Junior, Zubnik, Weirdo - wonderful M2D skins

htctoucher - great M2Dv1 skin

thekevster - For his great work on action screen tab

Jumba - M2D theme tweaks

Dinik - Great icons!

younxt - Great GTX icon set

Sb - Hi-quality icons

Zitoun - More icons

escobol - Grey Samsung Keyboard skin

DJ Pete - Sense Lockscreen

bgill55/bga7x - Russian Black skins

Paul - for modaco.com, and fantastic support for us chefs

Sector - Amazing porting work and roms

zemrwhite2 - rotation animation tricks

Hosting and Mirrors by:

Sinaaa - Many thanks for providing me web hosting.

fense - Freakshare mirrors!

advancedpcs - Direct downloads. Yipee!

Not forgetting...

All rom chefs (including but not limited to : Khuanchai, Sector, Ryrzy, Nicklashidegard, lexuz, Mr Hammer etc) for their hard work, advice and inspiration.

A special shout-out to fellow new chefs cruddasj, MAMBO04, Bruno Adler, DelBossco, steff195. I didn't have time to try out your roms, but can see from the screenshots that you guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and hope to see more cool stuff!

hi,Ock,would u share GTX Edition's m2dv2 black flip clock that no background page .The .cab file.

Guest GEE-DUP
either you need a theme file for it (guess it's the m2dv2 theme you changed) or I'm afraid you will need a hard reset. (if you do hard reset your device, see to it that you go in to the M2dc and back up theme before trying to change it again, that way you can go back if you dont like the new one.)

But I guess someone might have done a backup of the original and/or can make one, would do it myself, but Im running the titanium classic build with SPB atm.

thanks for the reply greatly appreciated!, Will I have to flash my phone again if I hard reset or will it just go back to the Start of OCK's ROM?

Also I have downloaded a few themes for M2DC but they don't seem to look the same as the preview pictures, for example the clocks are different. I think the themes I am using are for an older version of M2DC maybe. Also when I add a new theme the home screen sometimes becomes a mess as all the stuff on it bunches up together like the clock,weather and calender.

Can anybody point me in the direction of proper themes for this ROM

Thanks in advance.

Guest darkside80
hi,Ock,would u share GTX Edition's m2dv2 black flip clock that no background page .The .cab file.

I can't believe you quoted the first post just after everybody was complaining that somebody else did it on the same page :)

Guest brazuka

Hi OCK,

I'm trying to use the FPSce 0.10 on your roms, but I searched on web and looks like it have some kind of incompatibility with Showcase.

The games runs, but the screen positions are wrong on touch.

Is it possible you remove the showcase at let just the default task manager from windows on one of your builds?

Thanks for cooking so great roms! Fast, Stable and Good Looking!

Guest X-pro
hello ock !and thank you for your great work ..please! what's new from your next rom ?

this week and pictures some posts back

Guest .Ejekt

I'm almost positive this question has been asked already but I can't find a decisive answer so I'll ask anyways. I have an i910 and recently applied your theme to the M2D ROM I'm using. Everything is working great after a few small changes to the graphics files. However, the white text on a white background is killing me. I found a "fix" cab in this thread and tried to change the text colors through M2DC but after applying the changes to the text colors (specifically the messaging tab) nothing happens. Any suggestion? I love the theme but if I can't find a work around I think I'll have to switch back to a different theme.

Thanks!

EJ

EDIT:

Also the clock is bugging out on me. It looks fine until the time changes. I can leave the home page and return and the clock is back to normal so it's nothing too terrible, it just annoys me.

post-526193-1275975037_thumb.jpg

post-526193-1275975055_thumb.jpg

Edited by .Ejekt

Guest bigfoune
this week and pictures some posts back

are you ock? i don't think....and my question is:what's new ? let ock answer me if he want !!

Edited by bigfoune

Guest roadkill
are you ock? i don't think....and my question is:what's new ? let ock answer me if he want !!

Like X-pro said... please look back through the thread. But, if you need "spoon feeding", posts 3924 and 3984.... :)

Guest bigfoune
Like X-pro said... please look back through the thread. But, if you need "spoon feeding", posts 3924 and 3984.... :)

are you ock also? waoohh!!incredible

Guest roadkill
are you ock also? waoohh!!incredible

Nope. I can understand your question on "what's new", but a chef probably doesn't have a definative list until they have the new ROM ready for release.