OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest larjohn

Hello ock!

I 'd love to translate your roms in Greek, if possible! I already know this can be done during the stage of creating the rom, so I am not able to do it myself, let alone I don't have the files or tools you use to build your roms. Could you help me do that? There are many greek omnia users flashing your roms...

Thanks in advance!

Guest EL FUERTE

i install the new rom,and its stay in the omnia screen has this happend to anyone.its stay on one green after flash its stay on the omnia screen,i been flashin this is first time this happend

Edited by EL FUERTE

Guest Vibemaker

Hi Ock,

I've been following this thread for a long time and i've used your roms for the last couple of months (and enjoyed every one of 'm).

I'm downloading your new build right now and can't wait to give it a go. Just wanna say thanx for all your hard work and the new one looks amazing!

Keep up the good work!

Regards

Vibemaker

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Ock

I am down loading NEW BUILD Build 23569 now.

Thank you very much :)

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest PayAndCry

Hi Ock,

I have a problem with your new rom. It sends messages 2 times. This happens only in threated sms when I send a message and press the x/ok-button. but when I wait about 10 seconds that the message is sent and press the x-button then this doesn´t happens. How can I fix that?

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest Rebels

Dear Ock, thats 1 outstanding looking rom we have there, nice treat man,,gonna download now and give it a try, u r the best chef for i900 modaco ever had or ever will...

Guest ighie08

hi ock, thanks for the new rom. i have a problem, i cannot disable vibration on touch input, it seems that the "options" is not functioning.

Guest burky1993

Hi Ock loving the new ROM very streamlined :)

I was wondering how can I change the wall paper of alpha ui and the 4 shortcuts and the the 3 icons under neath that aswell and how can I get the weather to work for UK as it is asking me for my city code which we don't have in UK we have post codes that consist of letters and numbers, and touch input only allowing me to enter numbers.

Cheers for any help

Guest Zsoo21

hy ock

Im hungary in budapest

this would need the code of the weather.

irni allows numbers only.

Sorry im budapest 804365

Edited by Zsoo21

Guest ameizeing

I was wondering how can I change the wall paper of alpha ui and the 4 shortcuts and the the 3 icons under neath that aswell and how can I get the weather to work for UK as it is asking me for my city code which we don't have in UK we have post codes that consist of letters and numbers, and touch input only allowing me to enter numbers.

Cheers for any help

OCK's instructions on 1st page:

You can find out you city code by going to Yahoo weather and searching your city under "Enter city or zip code:" If I search "New York" for example, a new page will load with the numbers 2459115 in the url. This will be your city code.

Follow the link below. When you click on London, you get London-44418 in the URL, so you enter 44418 as city code.

Yahoo weather England

Hope this helps :)

Guest X-pro

Hi ock

Thanks very much for such a nice build 23569 alphaui it's really great and one is not in doubt that it has taking a lot of time to build :)

Little things I noticed

The playing of swf files doesn't work.

Lock screen doesn't activate but that could be something that I installed

The agenda you slide to, seems to be updating every time and therefore you have to wait a couple of sek to see. Don't know if it's supposed to be so

No biggies but just to let you know :)

Ps anyone remember how to change the 12 hour clock to 24 hour. Changing region and sync only changes the "topbar" clock

Edited by X-pro

Guest ameizeing
Ps anyone remember how to change the 12 hour clock to 24 hour. Changing region and sync only changes the "topbar" clock

Start menu>Settings>System>Regional Settings>Time

Set Time style: hh:mm:ss or HH:mm:ss

I tried it and it didn't work. I also tried WM black transcriber and same result: didn't work

Did you try pressing and holding the keybd icon to change keybds?

Is it possible to have mirrors links, thanks. :)

I may try to find time to upload it elsewhere. Unless advancedpcs beats me to it :)

Hello ock!

I 'd love to translate your roms in Greek, if possible! I already know this can be done during the stage of creating the rom, so I am not able to do it myself, let alone I don't have the files or tools you use to build your roms. Could you help me do that? There are many greek omnia users flashing your roms...

Thanks in advance!

Honestly I've no experience with multi lang roms :P and it's a bit tough as many of our friends would like roms in their languages too, and free time is something I don't have much these few days :D

i install the new rom,and its stay in the omnia screen has this happend to anyone.its stay on one green after flash its stay on the omnia screen,i been flashin this is first time this happend

Try reflashing again, I'm the first to flash any rom I make, so you can be sure that the rom's okay.

Hi Ock,

I have a problem with your new rom. It sends messages 2 times. This happens only in threated sms when I send a message and press the x/ok-button. but when I wait about 10 seconds that the message is sent and press the x-button then this doesn´t happens. How can I fix that?

Are you replying to a msg when this occurs?

hi ock, thanks for the new rom. i have a problem, i cannot disable vibration on touch input, it seems that the "options" is not functioning.

Give me some time, I'll add a cab to the first pg to toggle this behaviour.

Cheers for any help

See my first post for the quick faqs, in case you've missed it :)

skin.xml

Edited by ock

hy ock

Im hungary in budapest

this would need the code of the weather.

irni allows numbers only.

Sorry im budapest 804365

Yup, it's 804365, just the numbers would be sufficient

Hi ock

Thanks very much for such a nice build 23569 alphaui it's really great and one is not in doubt that it has taking a lot of time to build :)

Little things I noticed

The playing of swf files doesn't work.

Lock screen doesn't activate but that could be something that I installed

The agenda you slide to, seems to be updating every time and therefore you have to wait a couple of sek to see. Don't know if it's supposed to be so

No biggies but just to let you know :)

1. A few swfs I have open fine, I suppose some complex ones may not be supported.

2. As for the lockscreen, I use Smartlock to set it to lock on suspend

3. I'll see if I can add an update button so it doesn't refresh every time.

And thanks everyone for the encouraging words :)

great rom and ui

but still this ugly samsung volume control...

There's a cab on the 2nd post to disable it

Guest Safadi
Safadi, did you already tried to flash your phone part? look for "JIIA1" in this topic if your device is an I900L (there is a "search in this topic" box at the bottom of the posts). In some post here somebody (think was X-Pro) posted a link to this phone part with is compatible with the "L" devices. If you have a I900 device, other guys can tell you better whit phone part to use. I'm not 100% sure that this will solve your problem, but its a good shot :)

About flashing phone part, the procedure is pretty much the same as flashing Roms, but it will not hard reset your device.

Correcting: Look for "Bruno Adler" to find out the JIIA1 link.

Well, here's the link to you... :)

Thank you for the link.

I flashed the phone part you mentioned, and ther was no change.

The phone is still off and I could only get WiFi or Bluetooth.

:)

Guest igor29

OCK

Thanks for alphaui it's really great I live in Russia and use Your rom's and it's very very cool (sory for my bad english it was been google translate x))

Guest X-pro
Start menu>Settings>System>Regional Settings>Time

Set Time style: hh:mm:ss or HH:mm:ss

thanks, but not that clock I wanted to change :) Ock made a new clock and I think I need to edit some xml file

Guest manikcs
thanks, but not that clock I wanted to change :) Ock made a new clock and I think I need to edit some xml file

\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\skin.xml

go to lite 668, change:

<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="hh" alignment="right">
to
<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="HH" alignment="right">

(low hh to uper HH)

And softreset

Guest X-pro
\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\skin.xml

go to lite 668, change:

<text x="77" y="6" sensor="digitalclock" format="hh" alignment="right">
to