OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest sanyoka123
ничего нового\интересного, а тему для Манилы и иконки любой дурак может вручную поменять... я разочарован.

" nothing new \ interesting, as the theme for Manila and icons any fool can manually change the ... I am disappointed."

English please :)

Guest Jumba

I love how those who criticize never contribute anything themselves. :) "ungrateful" is the word that comes to mind. It's that very attitude that pushes people away from winmo development. But maybe I'm a fool for thinking that?

Edited by Jumba

Guest X-pro
I love how those who criticize never contribute anything themselves. :) "ungrateful" is the word that comes to mind. It's that very attitude that pushes people away from winmo development. But maybe I'm a fool for thinking that?

then I'm a fool too. It's alway easier to bitch than to help. Can't really see what people get out of those bad remarks, I hope he just had a bad day like we all can have once in awhile

Guest johny-b
" nothing new \ interesting, as the theme for Manila and icons any fool can manually change the ... I am disappointed."

English please :)

I don´t understand you people since nearly one year the whole Builds 6.5 still the same there´s no change some have better battery managements some memory managements, Ock is doing a really god Job, I don´t know what you except from the Roms, that Ock creats everytime somthing special, there will be not coming something new from these Builds, so select the one that´s is the best for you and stay with it. I nearly flashed my omnia over 600times and all Roms are quitly the same, some have better touch some are faster but overall theres no big change.

sorry for my bad englisch

Guest X-pro
[Concerning your new 25018 ROM]

First I would like to thank you for a fast and stable ROM, I like the new skin. I'm experiencing a rather minor problem, though I would like to give some feedback on it. On the homescreen you can 'slide' to the Music tab, but apparently it isn't working, when I go to it, it starts Windows Media Player with the notification: "Cannot play the file. The file is either corrupted or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play." Though WMP can play every music file I have stored on my phone. Do you know how to fix this? :) I would be pleased to solve this little issue.

Citomaster

have you tried WMP_File_Associations.cab from post 2. Don't know if it will fix it

Guest raist30

hello,

I just installed the Build 25 018 (premium version) with the radio rom DXID1 and I got a problem with the weather on the today tab: the weather, which appears is that of a town 300 miles from home :)

Let me also say that my GPS as well as Google Maps places me in the right place (my sweet home :D ) and that HTC location is enable.

An idea of where it may come and how fix it? :P

EDIT : I don't know why but since 10 min all is ok, location is good... To be continue :D

Edited by raist30

Guest conqueror_25

Sir OCK,

Thank you for your great masterpiece. I just flashed my Omnia to your GTX 23118 ROM. It's stunning. You have such great taste.

God bless . . :)

Guest Lunchbox77

English please :P

tagda pasol on nahuj :) idiot :D

hehe :D english 4 all :P testvirem

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear ock

Have switched to Manila Classic 25018 from GTX 23118 last night. no any bug found till now, working fine.

Thank you very much for your hard working.Good luck for your higher studies.

Best regards

Guest citomaster
have you tried WMP_File_Associations.cab from post 2. Don't know if it will fix it

I've tried that one already, but it doesn't work... nevertheless thanks for your reply. Does anyone else have an idea what might be causing this?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey Andrew,

If you want a link to all of Ock's old ROM, the post #2 has a link to Ock's blog that has all his ROMs.

Yes, I know. I spend few minutes in this link, but I couldn't find them.

@OCK:

Dear bro, if you please, check the Post #5074 and post me the links. I tried in your #2 post's link and I went to your page, but I couldn't find them.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
i found this sms skin...

maybe you could use this skin on your next rom ock?

just maybe.. :) :D

Astronout%20Win7%20image.jpg

Astronout win 7 SMS skin

Astronout%20OBlue%20image.jpg

Astronout blue

http://www.reinout.info/xda/

Someone wrote it's a slow theme for SMS. Not for me, anyway. I'm using a couple of this artist's theme, there are nice and not so slow. At least, with OCK's UltraLite 23563 rom.

Guest mpougatsas

hey there! Thanks for the amazing new .rom It's really brilliant!!! :P :) :D :D I was wondering whether it's possible to add up more languages for writing sms and adding contacts to the phonebook (I specifically need Greek) and whether it's possible to change the default keyboard to the Samsung phonepad as I find it easier to use. I have the premium rom. Thanks in advance and keep up the excellent work!

Guest ThisIsOliver

Hi there,

а по ебальничку, а?

fap fap fap please

i gave an example of a great work some time ago (http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=141027). and 4 myself i cook my own roms.

so cosmetic changes + another build + some soft is for girls who can't chage or install it manually, who will fap fap if someone will cook it in rom.

mit freundlichen grussen, from mother russia. sieg heil.

peace, pussies.

sure you did not drink too much vodka already at this point of daytime?

No wonder, why too many good cooks/chief leave this otherwise wonderful forum.

Get a new life, Sir.

Oliver.

Guest raist30

Hi,

Can someone explain how to replace the original locker's ROM by S2U (S2U2 by default when i hold hang up key) ?

(I tried to found on Google but nothing except to disable the automatic lock screen) :)

I also tried to intall this : Disable_Auto_Device_Lock.cab

Is there a registry key to edit or remove ?

Guest defrex13121

wszystko pięknie ładnie: szybko, wygodna obsługa.

ale w ciągu 2 dni 4 zwiechy nawet podczas przeglądania plików, podczas słuchania radia, podczas przychodzącej rozmowy.

dograne tylko S2U2

radio PUJA1

Guest Adaho0
wszystko pięknie ładnie: szybko, wygodna obsługa.

ale w ciągu 2 dni 4 zwiechy nawet podczas przeglądania plików, podczas słuchania radia, podczas przychodzącej rozmowy.

dograne tylko S2U2

radio PUJA1

U.... nie rób siary bracie :D mało kto tu zna nasz rodzinny język. Raczej staraj się po pogańsku pisać.

Pozdrowionka

God looked at our posts, then sat down and wept ..

Stable&FAST My WM6.5.x ROMs :)

Guest gilbert00005

i moved to iphone will never buy a winmo phone again ,thx for all cookers,shokka,ock and narrin rad for all your work and pdhee also

Guest maboo23
i moved to iphone will never buy a winmo phone again ,thx for all cookers,shokka,ock and narrin rad for all your work and pdhee also

that's sad.. anyways, enjoy your iphone..

i had an iphone before.. but i shift back to winmobile..

Reason?

winmobile has huge base of applications and customization that iphone dont have.. i can switch to iphone gui if i want, or android gui..:)

in my opinion, the good thing an iphone have is the touch screen response thats it.

win mobile is getting there..

Edited by maboo23

Guest roadkill
Hi Ock, is there a fix for the Freeze Call bug on the M2DV2 version (25018)???

I'm having it too, it seems that after a call, or even when i want to slide and answer, the phone freezes and i have to do a reset to get it back.

Thanks in advance!!!

I was having the freeze issue (when answering a call) with 25018 Premium, so have reverted back to 23563 Premium.

Guest lieuliau

I'm having problem with my phone is freeze when I accept calls or after I receive calls. Please fix this bug, OCK! Thank you very much and wish you best luck!

Guest lieuliau
I'm having problem with my phone is freeze when I accept calls or after I receive calls. Please fix this bug, OCK! Thank you very much and wish you best luck!

I'm using Inesoft Phone 6 and I have made some several calls and everything works fine. Anyone who has this problem can try my solution. I hope it's oke with you too