OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Robert Harbers

Very nice Rom/s. I'm using the UltraLite rom right now. But I want to use some of the applications from the Titanium/premium. Where can I find the cabs from these Roms?

Guest melrose82

hi master ock.. im a fan of your roms.. currently using manila classic 23129, very fast and stable.. haven't encountered any bugs..keep it up!! waiting for your last release..

Guest emporto

Hi;

Thanks for perfect roms

I can not see the images in first post, all of them seems like broken link.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_MfZws3K1xoo/TFbgSVewRtI/AAAAAAAABVM/_bcwOXzF7Hw/ock%20i900%20roms.png

Can you please fix this issue

Regards

Guest Rebels
+1 for not including the lite phonebook and call log in the new GTX

+1 for using a known, stable and tested by many users build like 23118 for the new GTX ROM :D

+2 :D

Guest darkside80
Ooops... I meant End Aug/Early Sept :D

May I ask which taskbar are you using? Dark Ninja made a lot of cabs but I wasn't able to find the one with the large drop-down icons.

yonn1981's taskar(in his GTX rom) is nice and he promised a cab for it soon.

also Krazy Radd TaskGTR4 BILBOBRIAN looks nice in your GTX rom :D. Unfortunately this taskbar also changes the pin dial and other icons in rom.Some of them look nice, but some of them not so much ;)

some xtra regions

Japanese / Korean

Chinese(Traditional/Simples)

RUssian(supported by default?)

Romania

Croatian

Makedinia

Czech

Arabic

Dutch

Azeri(Cyrille)

Estonia

Azeri(Latin)

Faeroes

Basque

Finnish

Belarusian

Fyro

Bulgarian

Greek

Catalan

Hebrew

Hungarian

Iceland

Latvian

Polish

Prtuguese

Rommania

Serbian(Cyrille/Latin)

Slovak

Solovenia

Swahilli

Tatatr

Turkish

Ukraina

Thai

Urudu(pakisitan)

Uzbek(Cyllile/Latain)

Regional_by_vazzz.cab

Guest Rebels
Btw, here's a preview of the upcoming GTX version, would be ready some time end Sept. It would be my last rom for the i900 before I embark on my studies, hope it'll be as successful as GTX 23118 :D

ScreenShot13.Png

Outstanding OCK, IMHO i think a white border between the calender and weather will make it look better. Anyway u understand better master. waiting eagerly for the release... :D

May I ask which taskbar are you using? Dark Ninja made a lot of cabs but I wasn't able to find the one with the large drop-down icons.

Hi Ock, you can try this one on post number 878:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...188&page=88

The name of the file that i'm using is "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar QVGA fixed"

The magnified icons works!

Remember to use the NewSDKCerts on post 885 before install the taskbar, just one page after.

I didn't test this with other taskbars like Ovi's ones, but maybe i will.

Now just make your magic :D

Edited by Acogu

Guest MimomaN
Thought of a "dark GTX" version with the colours inverted but don't have time to redo all the graphics. Maybe someone wants to take up the challenge?

Yeah , i really hope any one can do it

lot's of people like the GTX version and would like to test it

but they also doesn't like the white theme

and i am quite sure they are a lot :D

any one support that ?!

Edited by MimomaN

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
Heintraag's comments made me rethink cooking GTX 23129, as I've not noticed much changes between them. Maybe I won't try to beat 23118?

+1 for 23118. It is fine for me. Although I don't insist on it. The main point that build should be proven stable.

Edited by Stanislav Kupryakhin

Guest Daniel Gava
Choice of UI was what I was considering, any (free) suggestions? Can't promise I've time to work on it though.

I would like to suggest the WP7V2. The Cab is attached. Tried a little, its nice. But would have to put in Rom some program to view weather, like msn weather or something, since this UI doesn't have weather panel.

Also it runs like an app, and not like "home", so pressing the red button will not bring it to top... Take a look and see if it is worth.

WP7V2.0.CAB

Guest Rebels

Dear OCK, sv0911 has done splendid job with Titanium. Take a look HERE

Maybe u could use it as ur new UI ofcoz after consulting with sv. Its currently supports wvga only but sv has promised me of doing a wqvga as well. He has done it b4 also with his full screen weather and i know resizing those many images r not easy. Hats off to sv0911.

Guest PedroLopes
Ock some other ideas for your upcoming GTX ROM:

What about removing Omnialite Phonebook, call log and contacts, and left the wm original ones.

And can you include the data manager from omnialite, the one that can found wifi hotspot graphically, like a radar, and the bluetooth one, of course if they can work on the ROM without conflicts with M2D.

Reason: I think must of us install some other apps like Spam alert or iContact , so having 3 apps for the same its a waste. We can save some space if you left only the wm version. However, everybody can install from a cab the omnialite apps, What do you think?

Just an idea, not a request.

See ya!

AGREEEEEEEEEEED!!! I use pho.nex and think the same way as Acogu.

yonn1981's taskar(in his GTX rom) is nice and he promised a cab for it soon.

also Krazy Radd TaskGTR4 BILBOBRIAN looks nice in your GTX rom :D. Unfortunately this taskbar also changes the pin dial and other icons in rom.Some of them look nice, but some of them not so much :D

indeed, yonn taskbar rox.

Edited by PedroLopes

Guest Nosferatuâ„¢

I've been using your latest Titatium Classic since it was released and I find it very stable. Thank you for your hard and dedicated work Ock. Job well done! :D

hi OCK! ;)

Just browsing around on modaco and found this link

http://www.modaco.com/content/windows-mobi...with-srs-wowhd/

its an update for srswowHD on HTC HD2.

I dont know is it work with omnia. But if it work maybe you could cook it in your rom?

as we know the current version 1.2.10.0 we should add to the registry to stay on the Headphones mode(hardware state for Headset always on) resulting disabled speakerphone on omnia dialer skin

i like to try it, but i'm affraid if i should do the hard reset if it not working :D

i wonder it is anyone here tried this CAB before? thx

(sry for my bad english :D)

Regards,

Edited by 4hn

Guest SorrowWind

I wonder that there's a lot of mess in the Windows\StartUp folder in the Ultralite ROM.

Most of them are unknown to me: AutoDataConfig, DataKeeper, Delete_RO, RilBubble, rVCDaemon. These files are this ROM specific, 'cause I didn't find them in other roms...

What functions have these exe files?? May I delete them without negative effects?

And there's BtIconNotifier link to exe, that reveals rather ugly standard BT activity indicating icon on the taskbar. Is there a way to change it to a cute one?) I disabled this, and there's no bt indication at all(

Thx in advance!

go to Start>Tools>Front Cam :huh:

Rabels already answered so... Read what is written before.

Hello Ock! how to run the front camera on Titanium Classic, both on Titanium Premium?

If you don't have Front Camera in Start/Tools (I don't know what programs you have in titanium classic), than install this cab.

Enjoy

Guest melrose82

hi ock

currently using 23129 manila classic.. how can i add programs on internet tab.. the default link/program is only youtube.. thanks!!

Edited by melrose82