OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
The theme is in the directory Windows : My Device\Windows

No, it's not!... Anyway, I found it, after a... half a hr! In My Device\Windows\Themes...!

But, I didn't find the CLOCK graphics' files! Only the rest...

Hi Ock, i've downlodaded your first Kitchen release and made some tests. But now i see that you released a new Eclipse ROM, so i'm wondering if you'll give us the necesary stuff to make a ROM like eclipse or maybe is already on the kitchen pack? :P

Thanks for your new rom and for all your help.

See ya!

But, I didn't find the CLOCK graphics' files! Only the rest...

Its ın the wındows dırectory, but ıts hıdden..

Search wıth resco fıle explorer.. They are callıng under_0_assets_0000, under_1_assets_0000, under_2_assets_0000 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) and up_0_assets_0000, up_1_assets_0000, up_2_assets_0000 and so on..

srry for my bad englısh

Edited by styla

Guest kaanHAN

chef, eclipse is great but i found some minorities.. (for eclipse touch input)

1st of all, 3G and wireless icons in task bar are still the same as olders..

2nd is i couldn't find the shortcut for dialer skin changer (the thing in refreshed gtx)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Its ın the wındows dırectory, but ıts hıdden..

Search wıth resco fıle explorer.. They are callıng under_0_assets_0000, under_1_assets_0000, under_2_assets_0000 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) and up_0_assets_0000, up_1_assets_0000, up_2_assets_0000 and so on..

srry for my bad englısh

Thxs! I'm on it!

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Is there an possibility for you or someone else to make a white theme (just theme not all rom) for Eclipse?

If then this would be the perfect rom, black when i want and white when i want :P

With regards

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Ock!

Is there an possibility for you or someone else to make a white theme (just theme not all rom) for Eclipse?

If then this would be the perfect rom, black when i want and white when i want :P

With regards

If I finished my theme... I may modify it to "GTX White", for rest of ya (I hate white themes).

Guest PJ_Omnia
If I finished my theme... I may modify it to "GTX White", for rest of ya (I hate white themes).

Hi Andrew!

That would be very nice of you if you do that :)

I can't decide, before black themes was the one but now that I've tried Ock GTX refreshed first white theme for me I kinda like it. Therefore it would be nice with Black Eclipse and a white theme to change between them when feeling for it :P

When do you think you can have one done, really would like to change to Eclipse but not without a white theme. Plz put out some pics if you do one. :(

With regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest MimomaN

friends , i tried a lot to update the weather in home page but it didn't work

it updated successfully on the weather page , but the in home page i can't update it :)

i really tried a lot , it says updating , and then " No weather date available "

any ideas ? :P

Edited by MimomaN

Guest PedroLopes

Hello Friends.

Is there a way to put Notification & launcher bars in the lite version? I dont want s2u2 and omnialite apps, but I really like these bars.

[]s

it updated successfully on the weather page , but the in home page i can't update it :(

i really tried a lot , it says updating , and then " No weather date available "

Install the attached cab and soft reset. :)

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Guest wielkibej

First of all - Thx OCK for your best ROMS. :P

Problems I found in eclipse:

There is some issue with taskbar in Eclipse TouchInput - wifi icon is old, in GTX refreshed it is ok.

And I found that in Calendar I cant add any new appointment after I restore my backup. :/ Cant also edit my appointments, I can only exit :/

Old WMCALENDAR works ok.

it updated successfully on the weather page , but the in home page i can't update it :(

Open the stand alone program in the ROM - Google maps, locate your position and then try to update from the home tab :)

Guest andrew.mazlim

it updated successfully on the weather page , but the in home page i can't update it :)

Generally, you MUST search a bit first; don't asking anything without searching around! THIS IS ALL ABOUT... "forum", you know. You DIDN'T check OCK's topic (here!!!) #2nd post, did you?

WeatherFix, mate... With MortScript, for me.

Here:

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Weather_Fix.cab

Guest andrew.mazlim
Open the stand alone program in the ROM - Google maps, locate your position and then try to update from the home tab :P

And of course, like Dimera said... you can use the Google-maps app, which is... included with the rom.

Guest Last Hegemon

How can I edit/remove "ockEclipse" from the Windows Programs list? it's sometimes hard to read and see programs due to the writing. No disrespect Ock....this is the best Rom I have seen and will probably keep my Omnia for another year cause of it. Thanks a million! Tried to search for it with the registry but no luck....unless it's part of the wallpaper but it doesn't look like it. Any help appreciated. Thank you once again!

How can I edit/remove "ockEclipse" from the Windows Programs list? it's sometimes hard to read and see programs due to the writing. No disrespect Ock....this is the best Rom I have seen and will probably keep my Omnia for another year cause of it. Thanks a million! Tried to search for it with the registry but no luck....unless it's part of the wallpaper but it doesn't look like it. Any help appreciated. Thank you once again!

Just change the wallpaper with some Photo App, like Photo Album or Pictures and Videos App.

If you want, you can use the image: /windows/todaywallpaper.png.

It's the same Eclipse wallpaper without the legend.

See ya!

Edited by Acogu

Guest corpisa
have fun!

Build 23118

ockEclipse_23118.jpg

Ok, so GTX refreshed wasn't my last rom before I go on hiatus :P

Here's a dark edition of M2D to add to my 23118 portfolio.

I've added a notification bar which lights up if you've any missed calls, unread items etc, and free up one slot for the launcher bar, which was previously taken by the phone icon.

WOW!!!!! just perfect!!!!!!!!! I was pretty exited with GTX refreshed but keeping my eye on Andrew as he said he was making a black theme or something but this is just absolutely AWSOME :)

downloading right away and storing my android for some days to enjoy this.

thanks a lot OCK....

slds,

Guest Last Hegemon
Just change the wallpaper with some Photo App, like Photo Album or Pictures and Videos App.

If you want, you can use the image: /windows/todaywallpaper.png.

It's the same Eclipse wallpaper without the legend.

See ya!

Thank you Acogu...that was great!

Also sometimes, the icons on the home screen disappear....the Wifi, Explorer icons below the weather and above the task bar. I can only get them back by soft resetting. Any advice on this? I tried searching the forum but no hits. Thank you!

Guest andrew.mazlim
I want to ask something here.. Is there anyway to customize the date display on the Home Screen? Maybe to show it longer or shorter perhaps?

:P It's not a... calendar, you know. It's the bloody Home screen, with too much (already) infos.

No, I don't think you can.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest melburnian
I want to ask something here.. Is there anyway to customize the date display on the Home Screen? Maybe to show it longer or shorter perhaps?

Hi thechemistree

Have a look at the regional settings. I think it picks up the short date format, so if you change the short date format to what you want, it should show it on the homescreen.

Edited by melburnian