OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
andrew.mazlim thankyou for the tvtab.zip file

I placed the files in the windows folder, then i enabled the tvwidget in the m2dc but the same problem happens (tap here to launch touchflow) touchflow won't launch. I'm using an old ock rom, build 23563, is this just my problem or am i doing something wrong. I also tryed putting the files in a theme but makes the same problem. touchflow works when i disable the tvtab, I would like a 2nd today screen in m2d2 can anyone help please.

Edit

Yes got it working by copy the files from the thread DerEineDa provided to my windows dir thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...;postcount=1918

Mate, you probably didn't install a M2Dv2 ver. with the "OrangeTV" tab already enabled. Happy you've done it, finally.

Are you using a different rom than "Eclipse"? If you are, you may did something wrong with the coordinates of the plugins you want to place...

Bah.. apparently I just need to run the M2DTP_Loader to show this icons. ~_ ~

post-671138-1284476331_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xenon_X

CAN'T do that!... a ) They're read-only and locked, b ) You're USING the damn UI (M2D), so how you can CHANGE something from it, right?

What YOU CAN... is: Backup your default theme. You can do that with M2DC, in the "Restore" tab. With that, you simply exctracting the theme in the Windows\Theme directory. Now, that file is named "DefaultTheme..." something (!), I can't remember, with extension ".m2dct". THAT FILE, you can right-click it and add it in a WINRAR file... NOW, after you do that, you can EXTRACT the WinRar file into a directory and now... you have EVERY GRAPHICS file infront of you! You can change whatever you like!

About the clock in OCK's last rom, "Eclipse" (his best work, trust me!):

There is a big "BUT" about that... I can post you some interesting/great new "HTC M2D" clocks (some fantastic glass/transparent flip clocks!), but they're NOT WORKING properly with THIS theme ("Eclipse")!!!

Why? Because simply, if you compare "Eclipse's" theme with a common M2D one, there is a huge difference: The "classic" M2Dv2 theme has HUGE pannels for the clock and the Home weather icons, while "Eclipse" doesn't!

I posted HERE, in this topic, few pages back, 2-3 clocks I made for "Eclipse". NOT "fliping" clocks, but with different (some interesting) fonts and... transparent (I HATE the graphics, to covering my wallpaper completely). Check these clocks, some pages back, in this topic.

You seem to know everything, but you don't dude! :lol:

What do you think about this?

post-569191-1284477381_thumb.png post-569191-1284477403_thumb.png

It's a M2D flipclock in a cab, so if i don't want it anymore just uninstall it. No problem about that.

Of course i've made a backup first with M2DC.

Here it is if you wanna try. It works on my phone, maybe it does on yours.

S.V.I_aniclock.cab

See ya! :)

Mate, you probably didn't install a M2Dv2 ver. with the "OrangeTV" tab already enabled. Happy you've done it, finally.

Thanks for your help, i compared the differences and for it to work, well on my rom the mask files need to be in bmp format.

do you know a way to rename the orange tv tab to somthing like home2 etc, like in the action screen instead of operator

Edited by kab89

What do you think about this?

post-569191-1284477381_thumb.png post-569191-1284477403_thumb.png

It's a M2D flipclock in a cab, so if i don't want it anymore just uninstall it. No problem about that.

Of course i've made a backup first with M2DC.

Here it is if you wanna try. It works on my phone, maybe it does on yours.

S.V.I_aniclock.cab

See ya! :)

Hi friend, nice flipclock and ... can you share your todaywallpaper.png ¿?

thxs

Guest dragonmatahari
I am trying to change the m2d icons and wallpaper, can anyone help me? also, how can I add wm themes?

Thanks, Adrian

another method: you can simply overwrite the file

*M2D mandatory rule = always disable touchflo before editing

1. copy icon(file you want to change).png with resco explorer or similar application to newfolder\my storage or whereever you want to save

(make sure the file image dimension is similar with the original source, ex; 45x45 with 45x45 and so on).

*it also possible with swapping with different size 45x45 to 35x35 but you will have to change icon placing in m2d config --> lot of work :lol:

2.Rename the .png file to want to change, copy back to windows (easier to use resco explorer...dont forget to set customized file's attribute to read only)

*Either done directly from the phone or pc

try it.. u already got skills by flashing your phone.. now custom your phone further :(

just sharing the knowledges..

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong :)

Edited by dragonmatahari

Hi friend, nice flipclock and ... can you share your todaywallpaper.png ¿?

thxs

Sure dude, btw it's not mine, i just edited it a little bit.

It's from Alien-Tech, credits for him.

Here you go...

post-569191-1284485047_thumb.png

Guest mihaidenis
Go badword somewhere else idiot :lol:

Hey,I wanna give :

'BIG badword U'

Because U really deserve it.

I have nothing about u.

So my complains are real.

I only talk about software.

SO THE ONLY IDOT ARE U.

Guest Arturnikon
Not really (very slow), but it depence WHAT media they sending you, mate! If they sending you... last Sunday's football highlights from the telly, well... it WILL be slow!

Hi Andrew,

I'm not mentioned to that kind of slow.

when I intend to write an sms. takes some time to open the sms software.

the same applies when shooting a photo and tap the icon to send via mms.

then opens a blank notification. I presume that says if I want to make a resize.

I tap on the left corner where should be the ok

wait a moment and picture appears in the body of mms.

I tap send and ... appears that notification "not sent mms"!!!

the same happens if I send a video or use the menu "attach file" in sms software.

Edited by Arturnikon

Guest Arturnikon
F*ck (sorry my language) the damn GoogleMaps for updating the Home page Weather! It's useless to linking your device with Internete (and charge your account with cash!)

I posted some pages back... but here ther is the solution - go install that and you're fine without any other action:

Hello again,

you say that, if i install this cab, " no more" bugs at updating the Home page Weather?

Edited by Arturnikon

Guest steammercury

I have flashed my phone the first time after 1.5 years on the original Samsung ROM. This ROM is way much better than the OME one. I'm really happy with it. Keep up the good work!!

Guest andrew.mazlim

How do you figured that, "dude" (never liked that word)?... I have my experiance and I'm sharing with the rest of the lads here,

Just the OPPOSITE, whe I was newbie and nobody had the courtesy to help me.

Good effort your clock - too big for my flavor, but thxs for sharing me.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello again,

you say that, if i install this cab, " no more" bugs at updating the Home page Weather?

You'll not need ANY backups! It will be automatically - is taking the Weather tab's forecast and shows it in the Home page.

Guest steammercury

Can someone please point me to some of the useful apps that are compatible with the ock Eclipse build? There are so many apps out there and many of them are UI enhancements which may not compatible with all custom builds. I have some of my old apps to be installed such as IGO8, games...etc. Is there any other good apps that people are using with the Eclipse build?

How do you figured that, "dude" (never liked that word)?... I have my experiance and I'm sharing with the rest of the lads here,

Just the OPPOSITE, whe I was newbie and nobody had the courtesy to help me.

Good effort your clock - too big for my flavor, but thxs for sharing me.

:) Relax "amigo", hehe

The last post was just for show that other clocks can be intalled on Ock's ROM.

But i'm agree with you about helping newbies on the Omnia World...

So, chill out and let's continue keeping this thing alive!

See you, "dude" :lol:

Can someone please point me to some of the useful apps that are compatible with the ock Eclipse build? There are so many apps out there and many of them are UI enhancements which may not compatible with all custom builds. I have some of my old apps to be installed such as IGO8, games...etc. Is there any other good apps that people are using with the Eclipse build?

check out this topic, almost all the utilities & apps are compatible with the ock eclipse rom. actually you can try almost every utility & app, and if it doesn't work well for you just de-install the utility or app

Guest MasterJam88

Hey

Isn't just me who has the problem or is Bluetooth not working again?

Can't connect to my car system. With all prior ROMS(which were stated to be working) it worked but not with this one.

With the internet settings I always have to set after restart(see post before) I have to say that this is the most unstable ROM so far. Hope that Ock will fix that and brings us a great ROM as always!

greetz to all

Guest darsh009

Hi ock :lol:

i just installed your M2D ROM "Updated: 15th August 2010" and works very smooth but i have only 1 problem with the touch flo as it restarts all the time and it's very boring :)

is there any fix that i should install to fix this problem ????????

Thanks

anyone has some screencaps of the eclipse rom with the grey wm theme?

I like the colors of the gtx refreshed (which I'm using right now) better then the all black theme of eclipse, so I'd like to know how eclipse looks with that grey wm theme.

I use Titanium-Premium version and I have some problems,

Why not always see the cursor of the mouse, only to appear and work in some applications. How it can be set?

I also have a problem in SMS, the new unread messages can not be seen ie. shown to double the previous post,after a few attempts can be read.

Front Camera is always black ?

Can it somehow title bar and try bar be transparent ?

Edited by Brkic

guys , i have a very important and urgent problem , because i use my phone to wake up for my work :lol:

the problem about the alarm snooze , it seems there's a problem on it

for example if the alarm ringing and i pressed snooze , i can't hear his sound in the next snooze !!

for example i made my main alarm time at 03:00 AM , and when it rings i pressed snooze

it rings again on 03:05 AM , but with no sound , only text show up !

how that happen ? and how can i fix it :)