OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest shokka9

Hi peeps!!

Long time to speaky or see ;)

Ock; your ROMs still looking very good! Nice job, keep it going.

You guys should get a WP7 device; i will get one soon, when the 'closed' OS is a little more 'open' ;)

Take care guys

have fun

Hi peeps!!

Long time to speaky or see ;)

Ock; your ROMs still looking very good! Nice job, keep it going.

You guys should get a WP7 device; i will get one soon, when the 'closed' OS is a little more 'open' ;)

Take care guys

have fun

Im waiting for my samsung focus to arrive any day now and cant wait to put the omnia in the drawer for good. Had enough of slow responses,freezing and every other possible thing happening.

Dont get me wrong though, we all had some good times here, but its time to move on as the i900 has passed its used by date :D

Cheers guys and see you all on the other side!!!

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how to disable M2D from Ock's Premium ROM?

I want to install SPB Mobile Shell but I don't want M2D spending my precious RAM.

Thx.

Guest electrode

Hi! I've installed your M2D ROM one hour ago, but my eyes are still shining! ;)

But i want to ask you a question: can i add some cities to the weather? What can i do?

Thanks to anyone who will reply, and sorry if i did some mistakes but i'm not english ;)

Hi! I've installed your M2D ROM one hour ago, but my eyes are still shining! ;)

But i want to ask you a question: can i add some cities to the weather? What can i do?

Thanks to anyone who will reply, and sorry if i did some mistakes but i'm not english ;)

electrode,

Do this :

1 - total commander download to your device;

2 - disable their TouchFlo;

3 - now open the TC;

4 - open the windows folder and look for the file (HH_0409_WeatherCities);

5 - open the file and add your city and save it;

6 - re-enable TouchFlo and ok.

7 - update and check your time now.

Hope this has helped.

mureta.

Guest electrode

Thank you very much ;)

I saw there is a program called Wi-Fi Router that allows you to share the internet connection of the phone with computers.. It's fantastic! Is it a free program? Where can i download it?

Thank you very much ;)

I saw there is a program called Wi-Fi Router that allows you to share the internet connection of the phone with computers.. It's fantastic! Is it a free program? Where can i download it?

for nothing ;)

go here e down : Wi-Fi Router

mureta.

Hi everyone,

i have a problem with the wifi connections...

i managed to connect to my house network, but it couldn't load any of the page in the browser...

i tried many solutions like downloading the ADC cab but it says that" the file adc cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of ots components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

and i changed the operator as well.... not working...

i click the automatically configure connection also not working

i changed the "program that automatically connect to the internet should connect using:" to my Internet also not working....

please help...

THanks,

KIM

Hi everyone,

i managed to connect to my house network, but it couldn't load any of the page in the browser...

i tried many solutions like downloading the ADC cab but it says that" the file adc cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of ots components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

i changed the "program that automatically connect to the internet should connect using:" to my Internet also not working....

please help...

THanks,

KIM

kim,

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

If the above doesn't work, try this:

Go to Settings > Connections > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks

At " Programs automatically connects to Internet using ... ", choose My Internet instead of My ISP.

credits : lieuliau.

mureta.

kim,

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

If the above doesn't work, try this:

Go to Settings > Connections > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks

At " Programs automatically connects to Internet using ... ", choose My Internet instead of My ISP.

credits : lieuliau.

mureta.

ermm.... its not working....

still having the same problem...

got any other solutions..?

Hi everyone,

please help...

THanks,

KIM

anyone can help me with my problem?

Guest PJ_Omnia
we all look forward too ;) before cooking a GREAT PERSON. :D

mureta.

No offense to all other chefs but Ock is my favorite ;).

Wan't to try the 29005 but it seems to have some issues, sms etc waiting for fix with new release :D

Running 23118 Eclipse.

With regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

No offense to all other chefs but Ock is my favorite :P.

Wan't to try the 29005 but it seems to have some issues, sms etc waiting for fix with new release :D

Running 23118 Eclipse.

With regards

secret... :huh: :P me too :P :P

mureta.

Guest PJ_Omnia

Question, running Ock 23118 Eclipse and just bought a new battery. It is an high capacity 3,7V 1500mAh.

Does the phone "understand" that it's a better battery when charging, indicating percentage left etc . Using it for a couple of days and can't se and improvement against the original 3-4 year old standard battery.

With regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Question, running Ock 23118 Eclipse and just bought a new battery. It is an high capacity 3,7V 1500mAh.

Does the phone "understand" that it's a better battery when charging, indicating percentage left etc . Using it for a couple of days and can't se and improvement against the original 3-4 year old standard battery.

With regards

PJ,

1 - for the battery, it all depends on how you use your machine you run the daily and added to this a good build,phone.bin... there must be an equivalence between them;

2 - in relation to the recognition of its new battery, the device does not care if 1000mAh or 3000mAh, which is only compatible functionality.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

take a look here : setup wireless

good luck ! I hope :P :D

mureta.

hi,

i still cant use the wifi...

my problem here is....i can connect to the network, but there is no data transmission between the network and my phone...

i tried public wifi and it doesn't work as well....

is it different country have different driver/ configuration? i am from malaysia...

thx

hi,

i still cant use the wifi...

my problem here is....i can connect to the network, but there is no data transmission between the network and my phone...

i tried public wifi and it doesn't work as well....

is it different country have different driver/ configuration? i am from malaysia...

thx

which rom are you using?

mureta.