OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

hey guys anyone knows how to remove the "3g" icon from showing at the top bar of titanium classic ?

Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Phone -> More -> Band Selection -> Get Settings... -> GSM 900/1800-> OK

Hello OCK,

First of all I want to tanks for amazing roms!!!

I'm using OCK's WM6.5 UltraLite rom + SPB Mobile Shell v3.0 ,and everything works perfect!!!

But there are two little problems...:(

First ...I'm locking the phone with endcall hardware button-the phone is locked.When is comming a call - I can't answer with hardware button-just with sliding software button on the screen...This is so uncomfortable...I want to answer with hardware answer button....can I fix that?

Second ...When I'm listening music-radio or player with headphones, and is comming a call - I can't answer with headset button or hardware answer button...only with sliding software button...againe....So I have to find my pfone in the bag, and answer....that's so uncomfortable too..

If the phone isn't locked, the hardware buttons and the headset button works OK.

Please OCK, help me to fix these problems...If somebody knows how to fix these problems...

Please help me!!!:unsure:

Thanks ,and excuse me if my English is not so good :rolleyes:

PS

I installed "Disable_WM6.5_Lockscreen.cab".Now everything is OK.No slider-no problems :D

You could use Iconsoft Phoen Ex. That will enable you to answer an incoming call with the hardware button. For your other problem I can't help, I just sold my beloved i900 :D

Edited by MATOOO

Guest Rositza Rajkova

You could use Iconsoft Phoen Ex. That will enable you to answer an incoming call with the hardware button. For your other problem I can't help, I just sold my beloved i900 :D

Ok, thanks a lot!

I will try that, even if my Omnia is OK now, with no slider

:rolleyes:

Guest Arturnikon

Hi guys,

I Update my SGH-i900 with the “ new” ROM Premium Build 29005.

But i detected this ROM did not install the following applications :

Youtube

Adobe Reader

Nitrogen

Front Camera taker

SmartConverter

Smart Memo

Help,

Edited by Arturnikon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest metalbreath

Hello guys!

I have a problem with ROM OCK Premium 29005.I send sms message and doesn´t arrived to recipient :( help me please,this problem I had in more OCK´s ROM´s.

Thank you very much ;)

Guest Falcon27

I using OCK premium 29005. Have problem with MMS. I can sent MMS but cant receive MMS. I did a search in the thread but seem cant find any solution. Can anyone help?

I installed regedit.cab but not sure how to fix the setting.

Guest Jongkits

steven107, on Aug 6 2010, 23:55, said:

ock ! please give me the sms skin of your rom, thanks.

Get it here

OCK's,

KINDLY POST AGAIN THIS ATTACHMENT DUE TO WE CANNOT ACCESS THE FILE.

THANKS.

Edited by Jongkits

I cant send text messages. After i send them i get a Text message not sent. I can receive them though.

Any recomendations ?

edit: nevermind, i accidently changed the text message phone number in the settings.

Edited by Hawc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Borna_bkpdata

Hi all,

I am using OCk Titanium Premium. Just one question. How to make S2u2 work on it? What ever i do when i press end key it turns on system lock not S2U2. If i start s2u2 manually when someone calls me i get old incoming phone skin (small buttons at the bottom of the screen). Any idea how to make s2u2 working and incoming call from s2u2 to replace that old skin?

Tnx in advance

Hmmmm Lets see first of all thanks to OCK M2D ROM my omnia looks like brand new phone and i am loving it.My Omnia is around 3 years old and this was my 1st time flashing.

I dont know if OCK still visits these forums but many thanks mate.

*sigh* windows mobile was/is such an exciting OS.Wish MS hadn't turned their backs on it and developed better versions or gone Andriod route and given source code to developers so they could develop say windows mobile 7 for all users.

Guest jinsong_hu

Hi, Ock,

I have been using your 29005 build and I really liked it. I noticed that microsoft has dropped the MyPhone service and has released a new cloud service.

However, I can't remove the MyPhone application and I can't add the new cloud service either to the 29005 build. Can you cook a new ROM with MyPhone removed and new cloud service added ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

A piece of bad news, my Omnia seems dead after it was inactive for a couple of months. I'm thus unable to make one last rom for our beloved i900s. :(

However, prior to my studies, I had made some mockups of a homescreen design I had hoped to implement, but unfortunately could not right now. I've attached them below, in case anyone is interested in them. I used an old copy of PhotoPlus, so the source files are in the spp format ;)

If I somehow managed to revive my Omnia, I'll let you guys know :)

Thanks for giving me a wonderful experience sharing my creations with you all. I will be around in MoDaCo, but probably more active in the Android forums. Hope to see some of you guys there!

mockup.zip

post-615996-0-05501500-1323091757_thumb.