Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

hey dear can i have the password for v47 please,

thanks for your help :)

u get passwords only by PM, read the beginning of the topic. don't just come at the last page and ask for pass, u gotta respect what the topic demands. 

Guest Freeman2512

been using V47 for 2 days now...

Everything works fine for me... all major know bugs seems to b fixed for me with this rom...

no probs using internet through active sync or wifi

no probs using sms reply...

deleted alot of unwanted appl such as streamin player, my explore (replaced with full version of resco expl, same goes for resco photo)...

using icon Spam alert todayplugin in M2D...

although there r few issues im running into...

Cleartemp appl is does not fit good in screen and same for Icon Spam alert, when open options menu the tabs below r half coverd by taskbar. never had problems with these in all previous roms from Dhee...

maybe i deleted something or moved some files, i dont know... need to check it out...

another know issue is the battery drain... but it does seems to b improved.

btw, thx for the quick reply with password...

V.47 installed...

M2DTOConfig does not work...It's a non-English program, impossible to understand :)

Touch sensitivity is fantastic. No call log??? But ROM is working very smooth...Will let u know stuffs.

Cheers.

Guest sivaspor
V.47 installed...

M2DTOConfig does not work...It's a non-English program, impossible to understand B)

+1

But Call log is well exists, just push dial button at any screen B)

I do allways so...

I had the same problem with windows xp, while with windows 7 can connect omnia by further USB cable and connect wifi. I could not work it out, although he consulted various forums.

Sorry if I did understand wrong but

You can't use your Omnia as USB Wifi Dongle :) ;)

Edited by sivaspor

Guest steelpipe
what do you mean exactly by: " need to do "switch operator" procedure in order for browser to connect to outside world"??

please give me more instructions (details)

thanks a lot

this is what i learned from the helpful ppl here.

Go to Connections -> Operator Settings. select a different operator other than the one you are currently using from the available list. click OK and wait for about 30 secs. Go back into Operator settings again but this time change back to your original operator.

For me in my country, I have 3 SP (service providers) and I am using Singtel. I just switch to either StarHub or M1, wait for 30 sec and then switch back to Singtel. This never fails me... :)

Hope this will help you also.

Guest kanikamus
how to solve the problem with the Internet via active synh and wi fi help

Try update the activesync to 4.5. After that open the ActiveSync and open file, connection settings and set "Allow wireless connection on device when connected to the desktop".

Now, the activesync is connected and the wifi working, before when connected to activesync wifi shut off.

Edited by kanikamus

all pass requested was replied.

any one did not get it when asked by PM please re-send it.

I will not send a pass by e-mail so please stop asking that, if you can not even come back to the board to retrieve it from your PM then you should not have it.

and lastly, as I expected :) even it is in BIG-red text, they will not read it anyway LOL.

Edited by susunt

running v.40 for almost 1 day without any problems, quite swift reaction... probably silly question, is there a way how to change thai fonts to normal ones? I am usin Font changer form XDA but every font I tried has some mistakes, default Tahoma font is with Thai symbols... really like ROM but cant keep it because of that :)

Guest Saigoncoco2

Dear friends.

So , from 2 days i try the V46 with many success.

Until now i installed about 20 softs without any problem.

I think that this version is the must stable one i never use until now.

So, not yet any bug to report.

Happy new year to all!!

Georges

Guest Saigoncoco2
running v.40 for almost 1 day without any problems, quite swift reaction... probably silly question, is there a way how to change thai fonts to normal ones? I am usin Font changer form XDA but every font I tried has some mistakes, default Tahoma font is with Thai symbols... really like ROM but cant keep it because of that :)

Go to Regional setting to change fonts (Setting>system> regional setting).

So, i use it in English with a regional setting in French without any problem.

I also use the Vietnamese one but i use specifics keyboard for that and VN fonts for the GPS. 

Guest botaking123

V 47 installed just now..

So far sooo good.

Touch response very good.

Allot of use full application pre installed.

But only some minor issue, M2DTOConfig, its work, but cannot read "Thai" language.

Lastly, it's a fantastic ROM...Thanks to all.

Guest skaynan

Since Dhee is updating his roms in an unhuman rate, and since these are my fav roms atm, I figure out I should post this tip:

When moving from a rom built by different chefs, there's not much hope in full system backup and restore- in most cases it won't work. So you have to perform some 30-60 min manual configuration with every flash. Now, if you are flashing every other day (or even every other week for that matter) this gets really annoying. Even assuming you are utilizing XDA_UC, still putting in all the passwords, configuring the theme, inputing all the serials and app registration again- you know what I mean. it sux.

So, my point is, that is all true, but usualy NOT if you flash between close revisions of roms made by the same chef. or, more particularly, with different iterations of Dhee's roms.

Get your hands on SPB backup 2.1

Do a FULL system backup (assuming of course you DO have any version of Dhee's rom installed)

Flash do your new Dhee rom.

Do a full restore.

Let the device soft reset TWICE.

You are good to go.

This method works perfect between similar UI's- Never tested with updating, say, from Titanium to M2d2- but I assume it will work provided the user has some technical knowhow in interface configuration.

Tell me if it works for you.

Cheers.

Guest skaynan
this is the stupidest rom man stop puttin passwords on the file, i want a rom that i can dnld an update straight away not messin round pmn ppl, wot a joke!

Aye, well, I think we should respect the master cheff wishes in that matter, don't you mate? I mean, the guy puts in the passwords to prevent nuubs from bricking theyr phone, an idea which is not wrong in on itself. But if you tell him NOT to put a password, he'll only release "tested" versions. I prefer having password protected "untested" roms then the alternative- in this case, not having them at all- Dhee won't release untested roms without a password. I think you'd probably prefer the same thing.

He says that he won't flash new roms anymore and therefore don't wan't to update his topic.

I think all pepole who know use pc want to update his pda with a new and powerful ROM

i try the V47 ROM and i am satesfied especialy the touch screen is very simpl and more precise

but i have problem to connect to the internet, using a usb cable connected to my desktop PC,

"unable to link to the web page" for IE

and

"Windows live was unable to establish an internet connection" for mail

only

Weather update can work

i try to change browser connection and i have the same message

please help

thanks

Guest kanikamus
I think all pepole who know use pc want to update his pda with a new and powerful ROM

i try the V47 ROM and i am satesfied especialy the touch screen is very simpl and more precise

but i have problem to connect to the internet, using a usb cable connected to my desktop PC,

"unable to link to the web page" for IE

and

"Windows live was unable to establish an internet connection" for mail

only

Weather update can work

i try to change browser connection and i have the same message

please help

thanks

You're using xp?

Did you try update to activesync 4.5?